GUILTY WA - Ingrid Lyne, 40, Seattle, 8 April 2016 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is the edge of the Central District- right next to Capitol Hill. Seattle is getting very gentrified, some neighborhoods are fine and some right next door aren't. Starting to remind me of an East Coast city. Cal Anderson Park is nearby, can be shady. Central District was a poorer neighborhood until very recently.

Yes, 21st & Pine, I think it was? Practically Madison Park. That said, they said that the murder didn't occur in that neighborhood. It seems more likely that someone intentionally chose a nice neighborhood far away from the scene of the crime to drop the body off at, in hopes that nobody would happen upon it.

SM = social media. I'm not sure which one specifically mama moon is referring to .

As a side note, many women will change to a smaller purse, one that crosses over the body when going somewhere they don't want to be straddled down with a purse. One that hold necessities. But never, never without the phone.

Her kids were apparently with their dad, and he drove them to her house Saturday morning, and she wasn't there. The guy she went to the game with has been contacted. His name is all over FB. So maybe she went to the game, went home, then went missing. Weird that her date knows nothing. Someone posted that she met him on Craigs List, but I don't know if that's true.

I wonder when dad GOT the kids. I wonder if he picked them up from school , never seeing Ingried that day, or her house and saw her alive and well as she prepared to go to the game.

And sorry but the ' date' who says he knows nothing doesn't mean a lot to me unless LE ' clears' him of knowing something or have verified that he does not. kwim

The remains they found had toenail polish,which would mean a female and no smell coming from the trash bin would mean not long murdered.Oh I hope it's not her but only a
short distance from stadium doesn't sound good at all.

And sorry but the ' date' who says he knows nothing doesn't mean a lot to me unless LE ' clears' him of knowing something or have verified that he does not. kwim

How do you know he was found and knows nothing?

If you follow the rabbit hole of SM some of the comments are troubling. One specifically about forensic police at her house..

Go to the post #31 at the top of the page 3, KIRO Facebook comments
. .

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe this is something someone on social media said. That they'd been in contact with him through facebook. Certainly not reassuring at all, and doesn't clear him in the least, IMO.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe this is something someone on social media said. That they'd been in contact with him through facebook. Certainly not reassuring at all, and doesn't clear him in the least, IMO.

And his friends posting that (paraphrasing) maybe she had got DUI after the game and is in jail right now. Wow. [emoji15]

Allegedly, they took separate cars and met there.

And his friends posting that (paraphrasing) maybe she had got DUI after the game and is in jail right now. Wow. [emoji15]

Allegedly, they took separate cars and met there.

Yeah, if she was in jail with a DUI, SPD wouldn't have an open investigation on her. This is why I take everything on social media with a grain... or a truckful... of salt. So much baseless speculation and non-interest in fact-checking.
Sigh.

Her kids were apparently with their dad, and he drove them to her house Saturday morning, and she wasn't there. The guy she went to the game with has been contacted. His name is all over FB. So maybe she went to the game, went home, then went missing. Weird that her date knows nothing. Someone posted that she met him on Craigs List, but I don't know if that's true.'''

My bad, there is no MSM with this post.

I feel bad for the guy if, indeed he is innocent. His name and photo are being splashed all over the Internet.

The news station is reporting her car is missing also. I didn't see that posted here yet.

Yeah, if she was in jail with a DUI, SPD wouldn't have an open investigation on her. This is why I take everything on social media with a grain... or a truckful... of salt. So much baseless speculation and non-interest in fact-checking.
Sigh.

Yeah, but sometimes there's a diamond of truth mixed in with all that salt. Especially since we usually have total silence from all other avenues.
Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member