GUILTY WA - Ingrid Lyne, 40, Seattle, 8 April 2016 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
So heart broken over this. Unimaginable.

I'm concerned about him becoming ' self employed' and wondering what that is and if his ' schooling' wasn't an education to help him with his ' sefl employment'. I feel and hope that this guy's arrest may solve a cold case or two somewhere. This cannot be his first action like this.

I'm thinking it may in fact be his first time because he got caught so quickly. He left a trail that led right to him.

Wow. I didn't watch the live stream bc I've got a little kid here. I'm glad they have him. I figured it was him. Who else could it be?

omg, wth....he knew she was a mother of 3 and single mother, at that!
Does WA state have the death penalty?
evil, evil, evil...void of any humanity.

just got the tweet, somebody please tell me something.

The fact her purse and phone are at home...I wonder if the date went well, she invited him in for a drink, things got heated, he killed her, then had to dispose of the body. Wonder if he used her car to dump her.

In the press conference they said he has a crime history of violence.Maybe things didn't go as he planned and he got angry.Makes me shake all over.

I believe it's the same guy. On some of her friends' posts, they have pics of his FB picture saying this was the last number on her phone that she had contact with.

He looks like a really nice, goofy guy. Lots of pics of his pretty sister, sibling chats, etc. Wow. Scary.

My best friend is recently divorced and she is on all of these online dating sites. It freaks me out. She's usually a smart girl, but has gone a bit boy crazy and lost all sense of smarts. She constantly meets guys and has no problem having them pick her up at home, etc and giving way too much personal info.

This horrible case should be shown to EVERY woman who does online dating. Just because he's cute and looks harmless means absolutely nothing.

I didn't dig too deep into SM when his name was being tossed around but is it actually the same guy/same pic folks were seeing?
Yes, people on SM were speculating JC was involved from the beginning.

He really must have left a trail though! There seemed to be quite a few people who were sure who she was out with (including his first and last name) and LE seemed pretty confident they have their suspect.

That Craig's List post says he's 43. This guy is 37. Not that he wouldn't lie, obviously! But can't imagine why. I am completely floored. I thought there was NO WAY it would be this guy. Her friends knew exactly who she was going out with and when! I'm glad he's a complete dumb *ss!!!!

What's the link to his Craigslist?

I am shocked. I'm not sure what I expected after being here and reading all these cases.
My heart goes out to her children and family.
I wanna know "why"? Not that there's a reason/excuse/circumstances for murder. But still why?
RIP Ingrid😢

omg, wth....he knew she was a mother of 3 and single mother, at that!
Does WA state have the death penalty?
evil, evil, evil...void of any humanity.

While we do have the death penalty, those penalties are rarely given, and are suspended while Jay Inslee is in office.

That Craig's List post says he's 43. This guy is 37. Not that he wouldn't lie, obviously! But can't imagine why. I am completely floored. I thought there was NO WAY it would be this guy. Her friends knew exactly who she was going out with and when! I'm glad he's a complete dumb *ss!!!!

Are we sure that is this perp's CL ad or just an ad that is circulating because of the case and assumed to be his? TIA

The fact her purse and phone are at home...I wonder if the date went well, she invited him in for a drink, things got heated, he killed her, then had to dispose of the body. Wonder if he used her car to dump her.

I was wondering if maybe he followed her home. According to friends on SM, they went in two different cars.

I know that internet dating gets a bad rap, but it's really not any less safe than going out with a guy you meet at a bar, or the grocery store, or the library. Spending time alone with someone you don't know much about is ALWAYS risky. Where you met the person doesn't make much of a difference, as long as your first date happens in a very public place.
Thank you for saying this. Lots of people I know have met their spouses online, including myself! You always have to be cautious, no matter where you meet people. Unfortunately, that is the world we live in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member