TX TX - Julie Moseley, 9, Mary Trlica, 17, Lisa Wilson, 14, Fort Worth, 23 Dec 1974 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
not the incident...nor private investigation... ~ it's against the law to encroach on LE investigation of a crime scene. Tampering with...disturbing...potentially destroying evidence ~ it's a crime scene until they rule it out.

No one I've discussed it with believes that to be Rachel.

People have requested information about the location of the locked and abandoned Oldsmobile. This aerial photograph shows that. Note the relationship to Sears (most likely point of entry and egress.)
attachment.php

Attachments

• car_location_dtl.jpg
    car_location_dtl.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 405
I don't know, I guess because I didn't know why he would want to hurt the others if he wanted to do away with his wife

The news that LE is only weeks or months away is really good to hear...thanks for providing it FWCat. I will most certainly be looking for further news in the near futurr
waiting on the weather to give us the best conditions for the search with the highest probability for success.

Bump.

Hoping 2016 is the year that the truth will finally come to light for this case to be solved.

Busy building a case, providing research, analyzing data and trusting LE commitments. It's a waiting game with new players. So, we give them a chance to come through. Tick-tock, tick-tock, tick-tock...
Any updates on this, by any chance?

It's been nearly a month since the last activity on this thread, so I thought I'd check...

What's the progress of this case now? For a while this thread was getting lots of activity and was exciting to follow. Now it's back to being dormant again and was buried on page 3. I hope the truth will come out this year.

not the incident...nor private investigation... ~ it's against the law to encroach on LE investigation of a crime scene. Tampering with...disturbing...potentially destroying evidence ~ it's a crime scene until they rule it out.

Um no. What's the crime scene? Seminary South which no longer exists? What is the government code or penal code that would prevent the family from hiring their own investigators?

After 40 years, I don't think there is much of a crime scene to encroach on. I would think LE would welcome any and all information from any source that could be verified. The only people who would want to block information, IMO, are ones who might have or know something they don't want exposed.

What I infer from reading the posts here on WS and additional information on the web is that the crime scene being referred to may be a final resting place of the girls, not the site of their abduction (the mall). There has been speculation that they were possibly disposed of in a vehicle (truck?) that was sunk in a large lake not far from the mall. This was several months ago, so you would think we might have heard something about it by now if LE was taking this seriously and had actually done some search and recovery work at a lake.

You right except that we have no idea what might be happening behind the scenes. It does seem strange that people can see and report here things that look like progress and yet LE has no information releases. That is on several cases not just this one. Some might have court ordered 'gag' orders, but I don't think they all do. Call me an optimist or a dreamer, but that is what I am hoping. Many of us have thought for a long time that a number of these cases might be related along with some others that didn't make a splash on WS. If you read the Majane Case from New Jersey, the body was found 10 years after the disappearance only because the marsh they called the "Texas ? (marsh, swamp, etc)" was drained so it could be developed into a housing project. Again, I may be overthinking, but hearing it was named "Texas" by the groupie kids made me wonder if the NJ case might have some connection to this one. The girl was from Bethesda, MD, temporarily in NJ because of her father's construction business when she went missing. There had been an altercation on Main Street in an uppercrust Quaker town the night before she went missing, and a report of bikers being in the area. She went to town over her parent's objections and was never seen again. Most of the witnesses point to the area known for some reason as the "Texas Swamp(?)." People following this case might find the Majane case of New Jersey on WS quite interesting as well. I am praying "bumping?" for a multiple solving. LOL

What I infer from reading the posts here on WS and additional information on the web is that the crime scene being referred to may be a final resting place of the girls, not the site of their abduction (the mall). There has been speculation that they were possibly disposed of in a vehicle (truck?) that was sunk in a large lake not far from the mall. This was several months ago, so you would think we might have heard something about it by now if LE was taking this seriously and had actually done some search and recovery work at a lake.

I would love to read the additional information you've found - could you post links by any chance? Other than on this thread I haven't been able to find any remotely recent updates on this case :(

I don't think a 9 year-old would agree to run away. And if she did, I think she would have come back home after a few days.
IMO, these girls were kidnapped either by a temporary security guard, by someone pretending to be a security guard/police officer, or in the parking lot by two or more people in a van.
I agree with you that they did not run away. The idea of them running away is absurd. For one thing, the car was left at the shopping center.

However, any man with a pistol could have controlled the three girls. There's no reason to think two people were involved, and there's no reason to think it had to be a security guard or cop (or an impersonator of one or the other).

Hello from a newb. First, a little background on me - I am from the SW side of Fort Worth, not far from Seminary South. At the time of the disappearances, I was a year younger than the youngest girl, Julie.

I have been in contact with Julie's older brother recently on Facebook. He doesn't seem to want to talk much about the case. On the other hand, I've now been in contact with Debra Trlica's daughter, Maggie Ann Jarman...She wants to be part of this sleuthing community and has a different take on Tommy Trlica than FW-Cat does.

If a moderator will approve her request, I'm quite sure she'll share what she knows!!!!

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member