GUILTY WA - Ingrid Lyne, 40, Seattle, 8 April 2016 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I so hope this is the nail in that monster's coffin...if he even needed another one. Ugh. So so grisly and sad.

I am confused. Would this be the first garbage pick up since they first found her remains? This seems very odd to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Paralegal

On my way to the scene where we have reports that #Seattle police have found more remains, potentially linked to Ingrid Lyne case.

[video=twitter;721042968069574656]https://twitter.com/jillianraftery/status/721042968069574656[/video]

Wouldn't the police and FBI have searched other containers within several blocks for the remains already and what about the home owners? I mean if I heard that just a few blocks away they had found a few pieces of a body but more were at large, wouldn't you just check your bins to BE SURE?! Very odd, something feels off about this new find.

Paralegal

from what I'm reading on twitter , it sounds as if they are finding more pieces (ugh, gag hate typing that)
because they are having other garbage/recycling trucks come to the scene to be searched as well.

https://twitter.com/KIRO7Seattle

I am confused. Would this be the first garbage pick up since they first found her remains? This seems very odd to me.

Paralegal
I believe so. I live outside of Seattle, our garbage is picked up on Thursdays.

tangled up in blue

I am a few miles away, under one of the main chopper routes, several have gone over headed that way20160415_115602-1.jpg

Wouldn't the police and FBI have searched other containers within several blocks for the remains already and what about the home owners? I mean if I heard that just a few blocks away they had found a few pieces of a body but more were at large, wouldn't you just check your bins to BE SURE?! Very odd, something feels off about this new find.

Paralegal
I thought that also, but to just now make another discovery? Very off. If I was a local to her area, I definitely would have checked my own bins.

tangled up in blue

I thought that also, but to just now make another discovery? Very off. If I was a local to her area, I definitely would have checked my own bins.

tangled up in blue

This is seriously putting some scary thoughts in my head. I will keep it to myself to see what they have to say before I speculate, but this is crazy!

Two blocks, would have never thought that. Was going to post about dogs earlier, surely there had to be odor by now. Seems really odd that it took almost an entire week and then it is a garbage collector find.

Two blocks, would have never thought that. Was going to post about dogs earlier, surely there had to be odor by now. Seems really odd that it took almost an entire week and then it is a garbage collector find.

I thought earlier media reports said that the police looked in other garbage bins on that street/in the area right after they initially found her?

I thought earlier media reports said that the police looked in other garbage bins on that street/in the area right after they initially found her?

Umm that's what I thought..... And the FBI is involved. And it's been almost a week. So wouldn't there have been an odor?

I remember that also.....seems very odd to me also that all of a sudden, more parts are being found in bins.

I guess they didn't look very well... Seems like a dog search would have been a great idea since they had partial remains for them to track from. Maybe they did that but missed a few.

As Az. Said earlier, SPD doesn't really have HRD on staff... Search dogs of any other kind wouldn't have been all that helpful in that scenario.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288