GUILTY WA - Ingrid Lyne, 40, Seattle, 8 Apr 2016 #3

Nancy Grace is claiming someone else dumped the bodies after he was jailed, then her guest said the cops just did a bad job of searching. She claims that bathroom was too clean to be a crime scene and somone tested the saw theory and said he could not dismember a body with that saw.

Confusing =\ I can't remember, had he been arrested by the time the first remains were found? It all happened so close together. They were found the next day, right?

Nancy Grace is claiming someone else dumped the bodies after he was jailed, then her guest said the cops just did a bad job of searching. She claims that bathroom was too clean to be a crime scene and somone tested the saw theory and said he could not dismember a body with that saw.

I still kinda feel like there was an accomplice but that's jmo

Confusing =\ I can't remember, had he been arrested by the time the first remains were found? It all happened so close together. They were found the next day, right?

I cant remember either lol old age and 1 heart attack now im just , well dizzy lol

I do recall a comment made by police saying the 1st set were " fresh" and I calculated it had been several days since that Friday night so that puzzled me

Picnic compared to what Ingrid suffered. :(
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it's safe to assume that lethal injection is also a picnic compared to what Ingrid suffered T_T Our government could never get the clearance to be as brutal as JC likely was.

I cant remember either lol old age and 1 heart attack now im just , well dizzy lol

I remember the guy who got home from the funeral reported the findings in his recycle bin Sat. Afternoon. at 4:30 right and I do not think he was arrested until Monday or am I wrong. I will blame mine on lack of hormones.

I just wanted to share this case study I came across today. A lot of similarities stand out to me between JC & the serial killers studied in this case.

http://faculty.fortlewis.edu/burke_b/forensic/class readings/murder.pdf

A total of 7 SKs were studied and here are a few details about four of them:

SK #1
W/M/30s - 17 victims ranging from 21 to 41 years of age
Strangled victims; used various methods of disposal--water, wooded areas, discarded with other trash or old furniture (like mattresses)
3 victims were dismembered & he scattered their remains around a metro area
He said he took advantage of opportunities that arose; claimed all victims had consensual sex with him prior to the killing
Aimless, transient lifestyle allowed him to evaluate and mentally map areas to later strategize how he would dispose of future victims

SK #2
W/M/25
Heavy coke and alcohol user; felt rage towards women
He put his 2nd victim's corpse in her car and disposed of her on the side of well-traveled road and then drove her car thru several states
Pathological liar, manipulative, shallow affect, but no other signs of psychopathy

SK #3
W/M/32 - transient; used drugs and alcohol
6 victims
Criminal history of battery, robbery, larceny, drug possession, alcohol related offense
He said he did not care if he got caught because he assumed it was inevitable
Manipulative nature; Used nearby weapons and exercised little planning

SK #4
W/M/35 - 8 victims ranging from 8-55
Previous crimes include assault, burglary, larceny, armed robbery, auto theft
Impulsive and manipulative
Lacked ability or desire to set or maintain long term goals
Had constant need for stimulation
Preferred weapon was knife
He believed he was successful as a killer because he could fit in while embracing his rage without anyone suspecting he could commit such crimes.
Quote: "People like me are... right on the fringe of society. They blend right in just like you, like me. They're like everybody."

Just a little food for thought....

Are we allowed to speculate on accomplices or not until one is named?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She wasn't claiming that someone else did it. Just that it was confusing with body parts turning up after JC was arrested... could someone else be dumping the parts? But, the consensus is/was that the LE botched the search for the remaining parts... and cadaver dogs weren't used.

I do recall a comment made by police saying the 1st set were " fresh" and I calculated it had been several days since that Friday night so that puzzled me

Found it. Via Wikipedia

"Lyne was last seen by friends on Friday, April 8, 2016 and was reported missing on April 9. Later that day, responding to a call from a homeowner,[5] police found several of her dismembered body parts, including a severed head, foot, arm and leg[6] in a Seattle recycling bin,[7] approximately ten miles from her home.[8]"

So it was the very next day that the first set of remains were found. It also says JC was arrested on the 11th, so not quite three days later. Weird, I remember it all happening all at once =\ Maybe just because we all already knew it was him regardless.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Ingrid_Lyne

She wasn't claiming that someone else did it. Just that it was confusing with body parts turning up after JC was arrested... could someone else be dumping the parts? But, the consensus is/was that the LE botched the search for the remaining parts... and cadaver dogs weren't used.

I really think LE just missed it... I'm hesitant to blame them for it, not really knowing the logistics that go into going over a whole area with a fine tooth comb. I also remember someone upthread saying Seattle doesn't have cadaver dogs. Though IMO I think that means they need to get someone who has some (FBI?).

Do we know that they searched several blocks in the area and not just the one the initial remains were found on? How far out did they expand?

I feel like if JC had an accomplice, he would throw that person right under the bus. He doesn't seem like he has any sort of "code of honor". Seems like he'll do whatever it takes to get his way. OTOH, if he IS looking at this as a big glory thing, he wouldn't want to share credit probably?

JMO

There is a reason the Gov. halted executions the systems is flawed. It is suppose to be a quest for justice not vengeance. Have no fear this guy will get far longer than 28 years- aside from the fact the charges can be amended the theft of the car and EVERY criminal charge he has ever had will count against him at sentencing. And life at Walla Walla is no picnic

NO JUSTICE!! At least he gets life!! He will get many love letters from women who want to marry him like James Homes, Mendez brothers, Richard Ramirez, Scott Peterson, Charles Manson, Jodi Arias, and many many other killers. These women will put lots of money on his commissary. He will be able to get the best food prison offers. He will be famous now. He won't need online dating. I bet women have already started writing him at the jail because they can relate to his mental illness. Poor Johnny can't help it something wrong with him. I'll change him. James Holmes jail cell wall was covered with pictures from women sending photos. Boxes and boxes of letters from women. Yep everyone will know who he is now.

Well lets see, he will get to have contact visits with his family, friends, women who are approved on his visiting list. He can have a prison relationship and even get married. Hugs, hold hands, classes, outdoor activities, medical care, dental, a job, tv, games. He's pretty much a loner anyway so won't be too difficult for him. He will get used to being institutionalized. He will be housed with the same type killers as him.

Some justice huh?????

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/08/entertainment/serial-killer-lovers-the-seventies/

Safeco Field does not allow hard sided coolers or bags larger than 16x16x8

I meant to tailgate before the game in the parking lot. Not take inside. They would leave the cooler in the car during the game. It's very common to do here.

I really think LE just missed it... I'm hesitant to blame them for it, not really knowing the logistics that go into going over a whole area with a fine tooth comb. I also remember someone upthread saying Seattle doesn't have cadaver dogs. Though IMO I think that means they need to get someone who has some (FBI?).

Do we know that they searched several blocks in the area and not just the one the initial remains were found on? How far out did they expand?

I feel like if JC had an accomplice, he would throw that person right under the bus. He doesn't seem like he has any sort of "code of honor". Seems like he'll do whatever it takes to get his way. OTOH, if he IS looking at this as a big glory thing, he wouldn't want to share credit probably?

JMO

I completely agree with all of this - I do not think there was an accomplice. I believe LE is having a hard time recovering all of the remains, as it has required coordination between LE, the general public (residents) and waste management - I think they have done the best they can, given the unique circumstances.

NO JUSTICE!! At least he gets life!! He will get many love letters from women who want to marry him like James Homes, Mendez brothers, Richard Ramirez, Scott Peterson, Charles Manson, Jodi Arias, and many many other killers. These women will put lots of money on his commissary. He will be able to get the best food prison offers. He will be famous now. He won't need online dating. I bet women have already started writing him at the jail because they can relate to his mental illness. Poor Johnny can't help it something wrong with him. I'll change him. James Holmes jail cell wall was covered with pictures from women sending photos. Boxes and boxes of letters from women. Yep everyone will know who he is now.

Well lets see, he will get to have contact visits with his family, friends, women who are approved on his visiting list. He can have a prison relationship and even get married. Hugs, hold hands, classes, outdoor activities, medical care, dental, a job, tv, games. He's pretty much a loner anyway so won't be too difficult for him. He will get used to being institutionalized. He will be housed with the same type killers as him.

Some justice huh?????

No he will not be able to get married or have conjugal visits. His visits will be severally limited for sometime especially while at Walla Walla.
http://www.doc.wa.gov/facilities/prison/wsp/docs/VisitorGuidelines.pdf

Yes he'll probably get fan mail but he'll also never take a crap alone again.

No he will not be able to get married or have conjugal visits. His visits will be severally limited for sometime especially while at Walla Walla.
http://www.doc.wa.gov/facilities/prison/wsp/docs/VisitorGuidelines.pdf

Yes he'll probably get fan mail but he'll also never take a crap alone again.

I didn't say conjugal visits but he will have contact visits. James Holmes has been transfered three times since conviction last year.

They always move inmates throughout the prison system. There's no guarantee he will go to Walla Walla. He will go through Reception for a few months then they port them out, they decide where he will go. Some prisons offer mental health care some don't. There are many factors involved in deciding where sentences are served. Also depends on availability. He may or may not go to Walla Walla.

I meant to tailgate before the game in the parking lot. Not take inside. They would leave the cooler in the car during the game. It's very common to do here.

There really isn't any "tailgating" at Safeco (there is a Brewery and a few restaurant set ups across the street, but no real parking lot where you would party at your car.)

There really isn't any "tailgating" at Safeco (there is a Brewery and a few restaurant set ups across the street, but no real parking lot where you would party at your car.)

I think he got the cooler from her garage, where he probably got the pruning saw too.

Just a guess.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd