NC NC - Sara Graham, 18, Fairmont, 4 February 2015 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The litter control person found something that made him suspicious, so he called for someone to come out and take a look. I wonder if a Walmart vest was found.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Thanks kdg411! So the identity was supposed to be released that week but for some reason didn't? But why?

As of right now, no details are being released. However, I will continue to pursue this with the news station.

If it turns out to not be Sara, then another family, somewhere, deserves closure.

If this turns out to be Sara, I don't think she would walk 15 miles before committing suicide. JMO That's a long walk.
Of course, it could be another person that did.

I figured the same thing. i do remember the Leo saying(assuming) she could be across the border in travel. This is just across the border and its all back roads. 2482 is direct to the spot as well also route 41.. Pretty much choice and time restraints in route 41 on the driver or persons..

There's a gas station on route 41 which mean cameras by state federal law or maybe not, two others at the first turn into south carolina shell &mobil leading to this spot in the map "Tr" has showed above. I hope they have camera's there.

“There’s been no trouble with her dad or stepmother,” Sealey said. “Everything was going good. [It’s] very unlikely for her to do this.”

I wonder why I still question how true the sheriff's quote is here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought the stepmom was named a POI...did I dream this?

I thought the stepmom was named a POI...did I dream this?

There has never been a POI named by Sheriff Sealey. The stepmom was terminated from her position with the Sheriff's office March 18th, 2015. However, Sealey never disclosed the reason or if the decision was a result of the investigation around Sara's disappearance.

Robeson County family waiting for answers about missing daughter

http://www.wral.com/nc-wanted-robes...issing-daughter/15659864/#JFAqRjbIRyXE49bj.99

Graham is originally from Texas but had been living with her father and stepmother since SeptembRer of 2014"

i saw this excerpt qoute... . Am i wrong? So she moved there in 2014 and went missing early 2015.. ,

Sept 2014 to Feb 2015 is 6 months or 5 month 3weeks, so she got a job in 3 months, she got the walmart job in nov/december by assuming estimates.. So, to me this does seem kind of quick to go missing. Only got paid 3-4 times in that job since it 3 weeks to get paid when you 1st start. Payday would've been that friday or thursday. Maybe even that week.

I see why they said, it seem like a run away.

Yep 6 months, it makes it more alarming because there was obviously something wrong . It could have been clashing with a "mom" she didn't know well or just boredom and decided to runaway. Though I will say,looking at her birth mother's posts on Facebook that I find it hard to believe she would have no communication with a little sister who is curious about her location.
Graham is originally from Texas but had been living with her father and stepmother since September of 2014"

i saw this excerpt qoute... . Am i wrong? So she moved there in 2014 and went missing early 2015.. ,

Sept 2014 to Feb 2015 is 6 months or 5 month 3weeks, so she got a job in 3 months, she got the walmart job in nov/december by assuming estimates.. So, to me this does seem kind of quick to go missing. Only got paid 3-4 times in that job since it 3 weeks to get paid when you 1st start. Payday would've been that friday or thursday. Maybe even that week.

I see why they said, it seem like a run away.

Sara is still listed on Namus as missing.

Yup...and if it was her remains I would think LE would say it's her or its not her right away because she has braces therefore she was at the dentist. It would not take this long. It's frustrating.

Oh I hope Sara comes home soon! This case has always been different than many others I've followed. Very little information, very little public pleas for her, so much quietness, especially for someone just 18yrs old!

http://www.wral.com/questions-surrounding-disappearance-of-robeson-woman-grow/14544261/

Sources close to the investigation told WRAL News, however, that the FBI, which joined the investigation early this month, considers Connie Graham a suspect in the case, adding that an arrest may be made and charges filed soon.

That article was dated March 27th, 2015, so if those 'sources' who made that statement were credible then one could assume charges wouldn't take more than a year to file.

She's never been formally or publicly named as a POI by Sheriff Sealey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member