TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also found it strange that the wife did not post on SM about her beloved dog dying :(. Not to give gory details, just to say "I'm sad to see we lost Kilo." :(. So much odd about this case, I don't know what to think anymore. I really had steered away from ANY family involvement, but now I'm not so sure.
Here's a quote that she did post about dog dying :Randy Bevers’ wife, Vikki Bevers, posted on Facebook on April 22 about her dog that had died. [FONT=Droid Sans, sans-serif]“I had to say goodbye to my feisty, furry little guy, Kilo. He was my constant companion and loved me as much as anybody ever has. He traveled over 25,000 miles with us and I will miss him every day. Say hi to Shadow for me, sweet boy,” she wrote, along with photos of the dog. This was from Heavy.[/FONT]

I recall an article (will try to locate it) that indicated that the dog that killed the chihuahua was actually MB's pet dog--a Mastiff. I also recall an article stating that the LE believed that the blood on the shirt was more than likely animal blood. The articles that I am referencing (again--I will look for the links to post) implied that this whole dog fight and bloody shirt incident was just a sad incident but that it was not relevant to the killing of MB. I think that the media just jumps on anything to "get the scoop" and often makes more of issues that turn out to be irrelevant.

In response to your post, I respectfully disagree. I actually don't find it strange that others have not spoken to the media. In my opinion, if something tragic like this happened to a friend, family member, or even acquaintance, I would not want to speak to the media. Part of me feels like speaking to the media if you are not immediately related or part of LE seems opportunistic--like you are trying to get in the news yourself. It makes me uncomfortable. So, I am not surprised when people do not speak out in the media. Some people just don't like the spotlight--and that doesn't imply guilt or innocence (completely my opinion).

The mastiff that killed Kilo belonged to Missy's SIL.

News 8 spoke to Bevers' sister-in-law, Kristi Stout, Wednesday evening. She says the search warrant is not what it seems.

Randy Bevers and his wife arrived in Midlothian from Oceanside, California, with their pets, shortly after Missy was killed. Stout said a few days after Missy Bevers was murdered, there came another kind of heartbreak when her dog, Yogi, killed another family pet.

"Kilo is the little dog that was killed, he was standing next to my step mom," Stout said. "He's very protective of her."

Her step mom's Chihuahua snapped at Stout's English Mastiff.

"Well, Yogi saw this and ran into the kitchen and grabbed Kilo and just would not release," Stout said.

She says her mother-in-law held her dying dog in her arms, leaving a trail of blood on her shirt.

http://www.kens5.com/news/crime/sou...s-bloodied-shirt-was-from-dog-fight/157791262

:welcome6:

I think comparing RB gait to the prep is in vain. IIRC, the family stated they wanted the public to look at the gait especially. I don't think that if RB was involved or BB for that matter, they would want to draw attention to that detail, if in fact it was similar to a family member.

I don't why the husband's side of the family emphasized the gait in the beginning, but there are a few possibilities from diversion to denial. However, the comparison is crucial. It's a form of identification that could have fallen under the perpetrator's self-awareness radar, and it's not until the footage is released that he realizes that his walk is unusual and distinct and because he's wearing all that tactical garb, his gait stands out even more. He overtries to appear calm, he overtries to appear transparent, and he overtries to appear cooperative with the police. That's my opinion of what I've observed.

His 10 oclock/2 oclock duckwalk could just be a coincidence but discussion of Gaitgage is definitely not in vain.

Whose wife? Randy Bevers' wife? Yes, she did. We're not allowed to sleuth other family members officially, other than BB, but Vikki Bevers did post on FB about her dog, Kilo, dying.

OK, maybe I missed it. I only saw her responding to a comment about it after she posted a photo of the dog.

Excellent observation. I've seen absolutely no one speak who was on that fishing trip.

Did he go the same exact date every yr.? With the same people every yr.? I can't keep up with every page. I feel like LE has gone CODE SILENCE. I believe BB went on a fishing trip, I think the LE could/would have verified it by now. Having an alibi means nothing if it's a lie to cover involvement in a crime, hence, Scott Peterson, Mark Sievers.:moo:

Why did BB and FIL walk out of the police station to give their interview after the dry cleaning incident? Why were they in the police station to begin with? Why weren't they at home hanging out when it was released? Is it typical to give an interview at a police station?

OK, maybe I missed it. I only saw her responding to a comment about it after she posted a photo of the dog.

You thought she should have broadcast his brutal killing right after it occurred? I'm pretty sure she was traumatized. My beloved cat died 4 years ago of cancer and I have to say I did not announce it on FB at all I don't think. I privately told my family and friends. I guess we are all different.

BB was up early to go golfing the morning of Missy's funeral or the morning he was called with regards to Missy being murdered? And I thought he had health issues? I guess golf is a low impact sport, right?

Again, just wanting to rule BB out 100% which will happen once LE states for a fact that he was definitely in Mississippi when Missy was murdered.

I'm not sure that even if he was in Mississippi would rule him out 100% until the police know if this was a hired hit or just some crazy, angry guy who for whatever reason took Missy's life. Now I think we just have to wait...which is agonizing to me as a local and I am sure is absolutely excruciating for her family.

Um, regarding the 3 things Sparky asked us not to mention that are being mentioned - JMO but the family is under no less than protective police surveillance (wouldn't you hope since a family member was murdered and the murderer is on the loose, look at that family of 8 in Ohio!). I think LE knew all about Kilo, vet run, dry cleaner run, etc. I thought that the one document (search warrant) in this case that has been released was far more interesting on pages 5/6 for what is said and what is not said, and on page 2 where it was signed by a judge at 8:40PM on a Friday night (4/22), and the fact that it was released at all as though it was a message but the message is not in the obvious parts. MOO

Care to discuss what that one incident was? I'm curious. I also have unanswered questions and several read flags that disturb me.

Sorry, I didn't mean to sound cryptic. The reference to the incident I was talking about was when I said "If it walks like a duck, it's probably a duck. Literally."

OK. If i may jump in here. IMO, none of the family are the suspect. Much of their behavior is suspect. As stated previously, it is not my theroy that BB or RB did the crime, only that many of BB's statments seem to be leading (not based in fact) and the whole shirt thing, everyone being out of town and so forth, makes a lot of room for speculation. I have my own thoughts on who may have known what, but thus far I have not seen or heard any proof or even circumstantial evidence that gets us there. So my earlier coments are just my opservations. Now that thats out of the way. I imediately called a friend of mine in LE and asked about the announcement that they are taking the weekend off. I know from first hand expierence he has literaly worked over a month and maybe even more without taking a day off of a case. He says deffinently not. There are several agencies involved in this investigation and if just like in previous statments that have no pressing leads to follow up on, some of the MidL. investigators that have been on it from the beginning may actually be taking a day or two off. Someone somewhere is working on the case. But to announce it in his opinion is an intentional leak to press. In his opinion, somthing is going down and the possibilities are endless. He says that one of the likley reasons would be just what a lot of you have already discussed on this thread today. Giving the impression that no one is stiring today. Casing the cemitary, church, and possibly other places LE thinks the suspect may want to return to if he/she thinks no one is looking, but that it could be neumerous other reasons, but deffinently not just to let everyone know "Hey were going home for the weekend, see ya monday". He just told me about a suspect in a case he worked that crawled under a house and stayed for over 3 weeks because he saw himself on the news and even though they could not id him from the video, the suspect knew it was him because he had commited the crime. The home owners found him when they heard him faintly asking for help as he was dehydrated and calling for help. Suspect confessed to the homeowners while they where taking him to the hospital. When my friend finally got to interview him, he asked him why he was hiding out and told him they had not idea who he was other than by that point he had already given a written confession to PD and he told him he had been listening to the news for a sighn that they either knew it was im or not from under the house but he couldn't hear it all that good from there so he just stayed. this by the way for and armed robbery. He did not actually have a gun, just a mentoes pack in his jacket pocket that he pointed at a cashier and a grainy gas station cctv vid.

I was discussing this case with my family and something popped in my head. The morning of Missy's murder, I was down at the Ellis County courthouse for something work-related.

I vividly remember finding out about the murder early that morning and discussing it around lunch time again. From the jump, everyone around the courthouse said it was a robbery gone bad. It's just what we were told early bc that's what investigators probably suspected.

We now know that's not the case. BUT, my biggest fear is that the crime scene was accidentally botched from the start. Midlothian has not had a murder in 7 years. If robbery was suspected right away, I fear that critical interviews with people on scene might not have happened. People may have been able to slip by and important interviews with other CG campers at the other locations were probably delayed for days. If fire officials arrived first, were footprints stepped all over and critical evidence accidentally ruined? I hope this is not the case. But thinking back to that first day, this scenario seems more and more likely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oh man:facepalm:

I have noticed that Missy's family haven't been very vocal but In-laws have had no problem with being on video or making comments.

Does Missy's family live near by? I thought they lived elsewhere.

IMO I would not be one bit surprised if BB had a certain amount of jealousy and suspicion regarding MB. Sometimes, and this is purely speculation in this case, when a spouse starts working on themselves the other spouse begins to wonder if they are having an affair. The spouse could start to imagine things each time the partner would be a little late, etc. MB spent a lot of time working. You can see that from her FB postings. She did CG, Thrive and at one time an online designer jeans distributor. I wonder if the text messages she had been sending for 10 months were nothing more then her way of trying to convince BB of her love for him, regardless of her spending a lot of time working. Maybe his health problems were sort-of his way of getting her attention??? Some people have no trouble with a spouse working a lot but others take it personally. Here he was taking a guys only fishing trip to rest and relax. If anyone deserved a vacation away from family and stress,from what I see, it was her. JMO

I agree. I have seen married couples end up divorced or worse, after one of them starts working out(or going back to college and getting a new career). In order to transform your body like MB did, you have to spend hours training in the gym. Many do end up having an affair with their trainer or colleague, and leaving their spouse. MB had been a stay at home Mom. Now, she was spending lots of time at the gym around young guys, going on business trips and away from the family. She was making money, making new friends and becoming independent. I think something happened 10 months ago, and she was trying to make things work by texting BB daily I love you's. But, maybe divorce was imminent. If she did have stock in the family business or life insurance policy, then sometimes bad things happen... I think there are plenty of red flags - hubby just happens to be out of town, his parents are out of town (20 hour drive), FB postings - nothing real loving about wife, VERY VERY odd post about Eagles Band drummer wife dying by fatal gun shot to head(just like how MB appears to have died), and pictures documenting his fishing trip - however none from last years trip (at least not public). Mom saying that BB had told MB to be careful teaching early classes(ESP? There weren't many murders in that town, so why the concern).... Then in the initial interview - no emotion, no tears. He says that he had been busy dealing with the kids - yet later in the interview contradicts this statement saying that he hasn't spent much time with the kids yet. He acknowledges that he talked to MB twice the night before, although he knew she was going to bed early after the first call- so why call again? The crime was done at the church - making you think the perp wanted the kids to be kept out of this and safe.The FIL body structure and walk is similar to the church video footage - just saying. In regards to BB health problems he discusses on FB: Ulcer - treat with PPI, Diverticulitis - treat medically with antibiotics, or colon resection surgery if happens >2x or perforation. Both very common -They are treatable conditions. Its not like he had cancer - as far as we know. What was recent procedure? Maybe endoscopy? I almost think he was posting this to have people feel sorry for him, cause his wife was healthy, happy and stealing all the shine. Her families silence is noted. I think the LE are watching everyone very closely right now because more than 1 person involved. The spouse is always #1 suspect, and I am worried where this is going.... JMO.

Um, regarding the 3 things Sparky asked us not to mention that are being mentioned - JMO but the family is under no less than protective police surveillance (wouldn't you hope since a family member was murdered and the murderer is on the loose, look at that family of 8 in Ohio!). I think LE knew all about Kilo, vet run, dry cleaner run, etc. I thought that the one document (search warrant) in this case that has been released was far more interesting on pages 5/6 for what is said and what is not said, and on page 2 where it was signed by a judge at 8:40PM on a Friday night (4/22), and the fact that it was released at all as though it was a message but the message is not in the obvious parts. MOO

Okay, I'm going to go look at the search warrant and see if I can decipher your post but I'm not promising anything! lol

ETA: liltexans, I'm still looking for the whole BB drive thing from Biloxi and the mention of Shreveport in MSM. Have you had any luck? Not sure I remember why we were looking now. ;)

I think I need someone who is of the opinion that BB is involved in Missy's murder to explain to me why he would have her murdered at the beginning of his vacation instead of towards the end. Unless I'm supposed to believe that BB really didn't want to have a relaxing few days or week or whatever he was planning away playing golf or deep sea fishing. Among many other things, I'm trying to figure out why someone would want a hit to occur within hours of the beginning of what was supposedly a relaxing time away. Either way, the news will get to the person at some point on their trip and it will be interrupted and the person will have to return (relatively quickly) from their vacation, especially since he had to get back to his daughters.

Okay, I'm going to go look at the search warrant and see if I can decipher your post but I'm not promising anything! lol

ETA: liltexans, I'm still looking for the whole BB drive thing from Biloxi and the mention of Shreveport in MSM. Have you had any luck? Not sure I remember why we were looking now. ;)

I haven't had any luck. I was looking for it because there was so much discussion about why BB drove back and didn't fly and how could he drive and did he return with a friend, etc.

I think I need someone who is of the opinion that BB is involved in Missy's murder to explain to me why he would have her murdered at the beginning of his vacation instead of towards the end. Unless I'm supposed to believe that BB really didn't want to have a relaxing few days or week or whatever he was planning away playing golf or deep sea fishing. Among many other things, I'm trying to figure out why someone would want a hit to occur within hours of the beginning of what was supposedly a relaxing time away. Either way, the news will get to the person at some point on their trip and it will be interrupted and the person will have to return (relatively quickly) from their vacation, especially since he had to get back to his daughters.

I'm not convinced he was or wasn't involved but he did say that if it had been much later he would have been unreachable bc he was going (deep sea fishing?) out in the ocean. I don't have a link handy but I'm certain someone has it. Maybe he didn't want his daughters home alone dealing with this for days without a parent? That is assuming he knew his family would be nearby (his sister) to care for them until he got home. Again, I'm not convinced 100% either way just yet.

I find the checking in on FB odd behavior as well. It's not odd as a general behavior if someone does it all the time (I have friends like this) but in this case, odd. We get it, you were most likely out of town. IMO

that a cell phone type thing isnt it ? im at home on a puter so I have never checked in once lol

Thinking back to possible pregnant perp discussion awhile back, and how it could relate to the 4th child question/comment....Sorry if this isn't appropriate to speculate about.

I'm pretty sure he stated that he had sat down with his 4 children. Therefore imo, it was either a slip of the tongue or he does indeed have another child that was present when he "sat down" with his kids. Since that is not the case, I just think it was a slip of the tongue.
If he had said something about 4 kids in almost any other context, I would be more apt to think there is a "secret" child or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong