TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016- # 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM: Yes, yes, yes! This is exactly where I am going with my thinking when I say that I am going back to square one. The information we have ALMOST points to us knowing something more specific in terms of where Missy was found in the building. Either the campers knew what room the class was in and went in there and found her OR they started looking for her and found her quickly if the timeline is correct. There are a lot of rooms in that building so did they get lucky? Or, did they go in earlier than just 5-10 minutes before class and start looking for her immediately? Granted, like I said--there are variables that change this including the time the campers walked in. So, why do I keep feeling like we are overlooking something about this?

Think about this....

Missy had the camp indoors before (it was only once that anyone could find though, right? And we aren't sure where she held it back then?). Was that camp held in the same room she was found in? Was the perp already waiting on her there? Is that why LE believes she was targeted? If he/she was waiting for her in that room....were they at the last class that was held inside the church?

If Missy decided to do the class INSIDE rather than under the awning, did she tell anyone before or did they assume that it was inside because her truck was parked under the awning?

If Missy decided to do the class INSIDE rather than under the awning, who at the church (if anyone) did she talk to about what room she could do the camp inside? If the campers didn't know it was going to be inside, how did they find Missy so quickly?

Again, I'm just thinking out loud here. Keep feeling like we are missing something with this.

I thought it was because the scene made it look like a struggle took place and there was glass all around her. Not sure though....but I am thinking about it and wondering.

BBM: As a mom, this is completely plausible IMO. Time alone to catch up on FB, news and Candy Crush levels is rare. I would have welcomed the time to myself (except for the fact that I am not a morning person and would never, ever wake up for a class this early. I would have happily gone to the 9:00 class though. ;))

I AM a morning person & I would not show up more than 5 minutes early unless I was there to help or had questions. I consider 'sleeping' time to myself :) And if I were there early, I would have gone in early to help or ask said questions. IMO

The only indication she was targeted is the amount of time and effort we see on tape of them staging the scene. If LE has more they haven't shared that so really we don't have much to go on at this point. I really wish they would give an update or a news conference today. I'm sure the community wants some reassurance that they are close to a person of interest or lead. I live states away but watching the video gives me cold chills! If I lived there I wouldn't be able to sleep!

I hear ya. I like to show up early for things too....but not 25 minutes early at 4:30 in the morning! :)

But, I do agree it could be a totally innocent reason that someone showed up so early, at about the same time the instructor was being murdered by an assailant whose disappearance is a mystery. It could be a total red herring the Camper #1 was there at that time.

jmopinion, subject to change.

Just a thought - When I have to go somewhere reeeallly early, I am always early timewise. I am so afraid of oversleeping. Maybe the camper is the same way - possible with kids they didn't want to wake at home. So, they get out the door early and sit in their car and maybe play a cellphone game, check twitter, facebook, etc, and have some alone time. I could see myself doing just that!

Can someone post a link to Missy's phone being found in her truck? The search warrant for her truck mentions her iPad, but I haven't seen confirmation that her phone was in her truck. Maybe I missed it because I keep seeing discussion here about her phone in her vehicle.

Well...
This is what I found online.
Nancy Grace...

http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1604/28/ng.01.html

"NANCY GRACE

Church Murder Case Developments;

Aired April 28, 2016 - 20:00:00 ET"

"GRACE: Also, we`re learning that police have taken Missy`s vehicle. It`s her Ford F-150 that she drove to the aerobics class that morning. And they

still have it.

We`re also learning, are we not, Justin Freiman, that in her Ford F-150 is her cell phone, (Snipped by me)"

Also:

"Ari Zoldan is with us, technology analyst, CEO of Quantum Networks. You know what`s interesting, Mr. Zoldan, is that the iPad and the iPhone and

other valuables were still in her Ford F-150. What can we learn from those?"

The face seems very slender.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Yes! Slender & small framed.... like a woman.

Well...
This is what I found online.
Nancy Grace...

http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1604/28/ng.01.html

"NANCY GRACE

Church Murder Case Developments;

Aired April 28, 2016 - 20:00:00 ET"

"GRACE: Also, we`re learning that police have taken Missy`s vehicle. It`s her Ford F-150 that she drove to the aerobics class that morning. And they

still have it.

We`re also learning, are we not, Justin Freiman, that in her Ford F-150 is her cell phone, (Snipped by me)"

Also:

"Ari Zoldan is with us, technology analyst, CEO of Quantum Networks. You know what`s interesting, Mr. Zoldan, is that the iPad and the iPhone and

other valuables were still in her Ford F-150. What can we learn from those?"

Thanks for finding a link.

Since that comes from NG's mouth directly and not from LE's mouth, I will take it with the usual grain of salt, but I suppose it is possible NG knew something that wasn't reported by MSM. Unlikely, IMO, but possible.

I find it highly telling that law enforcement has not told Midlothian residents to lock their doors, keep their eye out for perp with description until further notice. They don't seem too concerned that a random murderer is out there.

Just a thought - When I have to go somewhere reeeallly early, I am always early timewise. I am so afraid of oversleeping. Maybe the camper is the same way - possible with kids they didn't want to wake at home. So, they get out the door early and sit in their car and maybe play a cellphone game, check twitter, facebook, etc, and have some alone time. I could see myself doing just that!

I arrive early too for functions. I have been this way for years.

IMOO.

Thanks for finding a link.

Since that comes from NG's mouth directly and not from LE's mouth, I will take it with the usual grain of salt, but I suppose it is possible NG knew something that wasn't reported by MSM. Unlikely, IMO, but possible.

I totally understand!!

IMOO.

I find it highly telling that law enforcement has not told Midlothian residents to lock their doors, keep their eye out for perp with description until further notice. They don't seem too concerned that a random murderer is out there.

Of course not -- they've said the attack was targeted, hence not random.

I wish someone could point out a case where LE really did this. I can't think of any except in known active shooter situations. Sometimes, LE gives the usual "take normal precautions/use common sense" statement, but I don't know if I've ever heard them give a stronger statement. I always assume they don't want to panic the townspeople.

I AM a morning person & I would not show up more than 5 minutes early unless I was there to help or had questions. I consider 'sleeping' time to myself :) And if I were there early, I would have gone in early to help or ask said questions. IMO

Gosh, you morning people amaze me. What I wouldn't give to be more like y'all!! :)

Anyway, I thought about this too. Okay, so what if camper #1 wanted to help or ask a question. Is it possible that camper #1 was waiting for Missy to come back out of the church so they could ask what she needed them to do/ask them the questions? Did the camper get worried when Missy didn't come out again and that's why camper #1 decided to wait on everyone else before going inside? Did camper #1 get there early to help out/ask questions but something looked "off" and they waited on the rest of the campers to get there because they were nervous?

I tried to think of what I would do if I was camper #1. Would I jump to the conclusion that something was wrong if there wasn't anything out of the ordinary to make me think so or would I just assume Missy was in the bathroom and I'd intercept her when she came out?

I mean, there's also the possibility that camper #1 was brand new to the camp and didn't know Missy all that well. Camper #1 gets there early because they don't know how long it will take for them to make it to the church because they've never been there before. But, it's their first day so they don't want to be late! BUT, when they get there--they don't want to go on in when only the trainer is there either. Maybe they're shy or self conscious and it would be easier to walk in when everyone else does in order to blend in and not draw attention to themselves. Maybe they just didn't want to be the first one there but when they were, they decided to do something in their car.

So maybe.....camper #1 was doing something in their car on their phone or iPad (work? homework? looking at their calendar? entering calories in on their fitness app?), or maybe finishing breakfast before they went in to help?! The other campers show up, everyone gets out of their cars after doing whatever they need to do, they greet one another and they go in together.

So many ways this could go.

Come on LE! Give us something more to work with here!!

Ok sounds like the fire dept would be called to the scene. If that's the case then the killer would know that too. Just thought he could have shown up with the fire department crew.

But how would some one with the fire department have access to LE gear?

Maybe they have footage of the attacker getting ready for her. Maybe they have more video and think they saw her running on the footage and they know she fought back? How else would they know there was a struggle?

Most likely defensive wounds

Most likely defensive wounds

I agree. Or maybe Missy ripped a chunk of the SWAT costume off the perp and the fabric was still in her hand when LE found her. I hope she did.

I hear ya. I like to show up early for things too....but not 25 minutes early at 4:30 in the morning! :)

But, I do agree it could be a totally innocent reason that someone showed up so early, at about the same time the instructor was being murdered by an assailant whose disappearance is a mystery. It could be a total red herring the Camper #1 was there at that time.

jmopinion, subject to change.

I am sure my husband is not the only one, but when he has to be somewhere at a certain time, he plans for flat tires, accidents, etc he is always early, He is even earlier if he has not been to that place before allows time to find parking spot, getting lost etc

I can see myself sitting in my car until class started and/or others showed up....just can't see myself showing up so early for a class in my own area at that time of the morning. There would be no traffic so it's not as if commuting time would vary from day to day. And, getting out the door early on a rainy day at that time seems pointless. It seems like a camper would time arrival better than that.

But, it could be many reasons, including enjoying some time alone. Or, perhaps it was a camper who regularly showed up early for some extra exercise time, but when s/he arrived, there was no instructor to help get that started. There could be a totally reasonable explanation for the 25-minute early arrival.....but I admit I wish I knew what it was as it does seem odd to me.

jmopinion, subject to change

I used to work out at a gym that didn't open until 5 am. I live 10 minutes from the gym and I sometimes would leave home at 430 am knowing I would be sitting in car for 20 minutes until the owner arrived at 5 sharp to open the gym. I would just sit there and listen to music, sports radio etc and finish my cup of coffee. I can assure you I had no ill will or nefarious intent with my predisposition to arriving early to the gym, appointments, meetings etc and just sitting in car. I am now going to rethink this as to not be perceived as exhibiting criminal behavior

This was hashed a couple threads up when flight manifestations were posted from the day & showed he would have arrived later by flying bc it was a regional airport.

I do agree his subconscious & conscious behavior is odd though in the days leading up and to present. I go back and forth trying to decide if he's a grieving, broken-hearted husband who is the subject of personal scrutiny with eyes watching from all over the world ...or directly/indirectly involved. Just too many scenarios, but I've chosen to broaden away from him and cast a wide net as mods have encouraged us all.

Breck80 we truly appreciate your local input. Your thoughts reflect the pulse of the community and it is very valuable.

I personally do not feel the FIL could plot the murder of the mother of his dear granddaughters. My brain couldn't even go there.

As for BB, it is a little different because of the epidemic we have in the US of men killing or hiring others to kill their wives. So naturally I gravitate in that direction. Hopefully for the children this is not the case.

Thanks again for giving us another perspective. :discuss:

I am sure my husband is not the only one, but when he has to be somewhere at a certain time, he plans for flat tires, accidents, etc he is always early, He is even earlier if he has not been to that place before allows time to find parking spot, getting lost etc

I teach different classes and if you're the one teaching, you HAVE to be there on time. So I agree, when you teach, you show up with enough time to discover you're locked out, to be pulled over by LE for having a tail light out, for hitting some kind of completely unpredictable traffic snarl. If you're just taking the class, you don't waste your time that way - it doesn't matter so much if you're on time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa