AR AR - Whitehall Motel in El Dorado, WhtFem, 81UFAR, 18-21, Jul'91 - #2 - Kelly from VA

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is just nonsense! moles are the easiest quickest thing to remove and cheap......in order to make me happy they are going to need a better reason than age and moles (esp. when age is correct) .......oh I know how about some DNA

Has Peggy Rahn ever been mentioned as a possibilty for EDJD?

I've submitted that comparison to the Doe Network before. I got an email saying that they would look into it, but I don't know if they actually did.

I've submitted that comparison to the Doe Network before. I got an email saying that they would look into it, but I don't know if they actually did.

As soon as I saw Peggy's picture, I immediately thought of EDJD.

That is just nonsense! moles are the easiest quickest thing to remove and cheap......in order to make me happy they are going to need a better reason than age and moles (esp. when age is correct) .......oh I know how about some DNA

Are you referring to the Leslie sisters? On namus it says their DNA was submitted.

Am I right that they would automatically match them?

Sort of. It will if they are:

* The same kind of DNA (mt, str)

* In the same database

* Marked for automatic comparison (not all are)

I've read that only three labs in the country automatically upload all samples to a national database. I've been told there are limitations on when and how FRS (family reference samples) are compared. I've been told that Massachusetts (my current state) has a large database of DNA results that hasn't been uploaded anywhere, not even CODIS, and they aren't the only state that operates this way.

It boils down to, we need to check that the people we want to compare have the same DNA in the same database (at least) before we rule somebody out.

Hi all, I'm brand new here and hope I'm doing everything correctly. Some sites I follow elsewhere recently showcased El Dorado Jane Doe, and I just can't stop thinking about her case. I've scoured the internet looking for possible matches, and was wondering if anyone has ever considered Chalice Paul as a potential match for El Dorado Jane Doe? She was a tall thin woman (5'9"), formerly an airline stewardess as I understand it, and after divorcing her first husband, married a racecar driver John Paul Sr. who apparently got into some legal trouble for drug smuggling. Chalice was last seen in Key West in the summer of '81, vanishing just a short time after her wedding to him. I believe I remember reading that EDJD had mentioned to some that she was originally from Florida, so there could perhaps be a connection there? If Chalice vanished on her own due to some nefarious sidelines she'd discovered her new husband was involved in (drug smuggling), not to mention allegedly having an affair on their honeymooon, it's not inconceivable that she could have turned to stripping or other activities to support herself, trying to keep up a decent income while keeping a low profile, bleaching her brown hair blond to try to stay off his radar? Chalice would have been a little older than I would have expected EDJD to be (born in '47), but her love of suntans and beaches (from photos) could have contributed to some freckling/skin damage consistent with the morgue photos of EDJD. I would guess that someone who had been a former stewardess would have been the type of woman to keep herself in great physical shape, and as was mentioned, EDJD was said to have been in pretty good shape, and was known to wear thick makeup which could perhaps have disguised her age somewhat. Both women were tall, blue eyed, both said to have mole/scar beneath their left breast. When I compared photos of the two of them from various sites, I could see some definite resemblances in their profiles especially. Willowy. Long necks. Narrower faces with broad foreheads. Similar smiles. I believe I also read that EDJD's last boyfriend had mentioned that she was 'older' than he was, and that combined with a pretty broad estimate of her age range when found at the Whiteall motel tells me she was probably one of those gals who had really good genes and it was hard to tell how hold they actually were. From other things I've read, it sounded like John Paul was older than Chalice and something of a jet-setter, and as a racecar driver had been all over the world, and had owned a few boats, perhaps even yachts. They were married at the Lime Rock Park racetrack. Chalice had apparently aspired to act in movies at some point prior to her disappearance. I'm curious to see what others think after comparing photos online.

Hi all, I'm brand new here and hope I'm doing everything correctly. Some sites I follow elsewhere recently showcased El Dorado Jane Doe, and I just can't stop thinking about her case. I've scoured the internet looking for possible matches, and was wondering if anyone has ever considered Chalice Paul as a potential match for El Dorado Jane Doe? She was a tall thin woman (5'9"), formerly an airline stewardess as I understand it, and after divorcing her first husband, married a racecar driver John Paul Sr. who apparently got into some legal trouble for drug smuggling. Chalice was last seen in Key West in the summer of '81, vanishing just a short time after her wedding to him. I believe I remember reading that EDJD had mentioned to some that she was originally from Florida, so there could perhaps be a connection there? If Chalice vanished on her own due to some nefarious sidelines she'd discovered her new husband was involved in (drug smuggling), not to mention allegedly having an affair on their honeymooon, it's not inconceivable that she could have turned to stripping or other activities to support herself, trying to keep up a decent income while keeping a low profile, bleaching her brown hair blond to try to stay off his radar? Chalice would have been a little older than I would have expected EDJD to be (born in '47), but her love of suntans and beaches (from photos) could have contributed to some freckling/skin damage consistent with the morgue photos of EDJD. I would guess that someone who had been a former stewardess would have been the type of woman to keep herself in great physical shape, and as was mentioned, EDJD was said to have been in pretty good shape, and was known to wear thick makeup which could perhaps have disguised her age somewhat. Both women were tall, blue eyed, both said to have mole/scar beneath their left breast. When I compared photos of the two of them from various sites, I could see some definite resemblances in their profiles especially. Willowy. Long necks. Narrower faces with broad foreheads. Similar smiles. I believe I also read that EDJD's last boyfriend had mentioned that she was 'older' than he was, and that combined with a pretty broad estimate of her age range when found at the Whiteall motel tells me she was probably one of those gals who had really good genes and it was hard to tell how hold they actually were. From other things I've read, it sounded like John Paul was older than Chalice and something of a jet-setter, and as a racecar driver had been all over the world, and had owned a few boats, perhaps even yachts. They were married at the Lime Rock Park racetrack. Chalice had apparently aspired to act in movies at some point prior to her disappearance. I'm curious to see what others think after comparing photos online.

the only problem I have with this is I am beyond positive she was my age I was born in 65, there is no way she was born in 47! I look young for my age but that's really pushing it - good find though !

that is really close though, and circumstances weird now I'm intrigued :) thank you!

She got the wrong color eyes, but this woman resembles EDJD, and is the right height.
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/358dffl.html I don't know if she's been looked at yet.
I can definitely see similarities but their chin is a different shape - EDJD's is much rounder, less elongated. And I don't think I could get past the difference in eye colour.... It sadly sounds as though Deborah was attacked in her apartment quite violently and probably died.

could this be Eldorado jane doe wonder if her height is right there was a brown plymouth horizon stolen the night she went missing , jane doe was seen in a brow car .being mildly disable could this account for her actions,just a thought and her hair is strawberry blond i from som picks she could defiite have similar features shes fore minnesota connection to cheyl wicks

AndersonCarla.jpg http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/2460dfmn.html

Was Jacki Leslie submitted? The circumstances may not match up but the physical photos are uncannily similar. Has someone submitted to LE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77