TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016- # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed that too. I will be completely shocked if the family is involved in any way with this.
Same. Really don't think its them. Him being in constant contact with LE is normal for grieving relatives, not for suspects trying to get away with something. They just want answers and they want it solved.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

I'm beginning to think they are camped out at the police station! lol! He said he didn't call, but just came down. I don't find that unusual at all. I have followed another case where family members will just drop in at the police station for updates on their deceased loved ones case. I wouldn't doubt that he may be personal friends with some of the officers?

That itself wasn't unusual, but in this same press conference he said he didn't want to hear what was in the warrant and didn't know. I would think that he would have known that immediately. People on this board knowing more than the husband doesn't jibe with me.

Maybe the police have already told him what happened and it's painful to read because it's his wife they are talking about. I would read them but I would be all over it, that's just how I am. I would want to make sure the Officers are doing all they can to find the killer. Not sure how you do that without reading the papers though. I thought that was strange too and he didn't even want them to ask questions about it.

That itself wasn't unusual, but in this same press conference he said he didn't want to hear what was in the warrant and didn't know. I would think that he would have known that immediately. People on this board knowing more than the husband doesn't jibe with me.

I took it that he did not want to hear the gory details of his wife's cause of death. This is my opinion.

I cant keep up w you guys but has the avenue of maybe a disgruntled chunky person who she yelled at boot camp been considered .....the reason I ask is I seem to be going thru the change and flying off the handle on a regular basis, a lady in a fast food joint yelled at me in the drive thru window and I swear I went on a 2 day rampage, you could not calm me down at all.....some of the thoughts going thru my head were CRAZY I wanted to wipe her off the face of the earth, and this was after corporate office pulled the camera and saw her yell at me .... and did some serious apologizing,thank god my husband knows what's going on w me

From what he said in the interview he called them and set up an appointment to talk about something that had come to his mind
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Br...ce-With-God-After-Wifes-Murder-378135421.html

I didn't hear him say that. The article quotes him as saying this:

]"They didn't call me here, I just occasionally have things in my mind that I want to share with them and so I come up here and say, 'Hey, I'm coming up here —I've got this on my mind,'" Brandon Bevers said.

But how did the media know he was going to be there? Maybe they were there because of the shooting earlier and hoping to report on the school shutdown?

I'm not sure this has been addressed but, since Missy's home church is just a few mins away from Creekside and the Cowboy church was her home, why was she not holding the camps there? This is something that has really be bothering me. I'm a local.

Sent from my iPhone

Watch him raise his left hand up as he walks in. It does kind of give off the impression of a flash light motion but I am positive he has a head lamp on so I am not sure what he is doing with his left hand here? Sorry it shows up smaller when I post it making it hard to see.
attachment.php

Attachments

• MYGIF.gif
    MYGIF.gif
    383.3 KB · Views: 536
I think there is some confusion on the company BB works for. It is owned by his stepfather, not RB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I totally agree.

I'm not sure this has been addressed but, since Missy's home church is just a few mins away from Creekside and the Cowboy church was her home, why was she not holding the camps there? This is something that has really be bothering me. I'm a local.

Sent from my iPhone

Maybe there wasn't enough room to have it at her church, or perhaps they didn't want this being held at the Cowboy Church. I know my church (similar to cowboy church) didn't allow a crossfit to practice at their facilities.
MOO

Maybe there wasn't enough room to have it at her church, or perhaps they didn't want this being held at the Cowboy Church. I know my church (similar to cowboy church) didn't allow a crossfit to practice at their facilities.
MOO

Well there is lots of room so it must have been that they didn't allow it or someone there who runs the show had a problem with her.

Sent from my iPhone

Good point. Does the Cowboy Church hold ANY fitness classes at all?

I think he is desperately trying to keep it together, especially for his girls and hearing the grisly details would send him over the edge. Knowing it was murder and puncture wounds would be all that I could handle at this time. IMO��

Just a pausible theory for now. Nothing more.
Ok. But you said you "truly believe".
What makes you believe that there is some nefarious goings on with the business and how did you get onto that?
Or was this in reference to another conversation that maybe I missed?

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone

That's what I'm wondering too. Surely they have a nice church too? Our cowboy church is quite large. It's in a pasture, but that's just Texas. It has the large roping pen and not much concrete.

Well there is lots of room so it must have been that they didn't allow it or someone there who runs the show had a problem with her.

I wonder if they had other events like bible studies etc. on the days she wanted to hold her classes and so she had to find a new location. Or the other thought I had was maybe this one was offered up quickly by another camper, and in a decent location, that she didn't even bother with trying to have it at her home church? Maybe?

Some absolute stellar sleuthing going on here guys and gals! I'm absolutely gutted I haven't been able to get more involved!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88