TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016- # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please don't bring anyone's name you think the killer might be here!

There still has been no POI/Suspect named.

Sit on those fingers. :waiting:

:waiting:

I wasn't ready for that.

Gotta take a break.

Me either. :(

Well that's just disturbing.

Beyond disturbing! I really hope they know who this perp is and have their sights on him. Not sure I'm going to be able to sleep tonight otherwise.

Thank you Dushi for the article link!
(sorry forgot to quote you) :)

I think if they know that it may have been recorded... They know who recorded it

Can anyone remember the link to the article in MSM from a friend of MB who said she had been acting quiet/strange for the past few weeks/months?

It was Fox4 that reported it. Let me find the direct link.

Screws getting tighter. I hope the perp is enjoying the pain. It won't be long now. I expect a whole bunch of crazy sm posts. Keep talking. ;)

Can anyone remember the link to the article in MSM from a friend of MB who said she had been acting quiet/strange for the past few weeks/months?

Here's what Marc Garcia said on Nancy Grace:

GRACE: That`s from NBC 5 Dallas. That`s missy`s sister-in-law with the theory that this could -- the killer could be a jealous wife. Mark Garcia, a very dear friend of Missy Bevers and fellow trainer is with us. Mark, thank you for being with us.

MARK GARCIA, MISSY BEVER`S FRIEND AND FELLOW TRAINER: Thank you for having me, Nancy.

GRACE: Mark, I`d like to hear your theory on this whole thing. What was your initial reaction when you hear Missy had been murdered, there in the church, just before a boot camp exercise class?

[20:50:00] GARCIA: Nancy, I was distraught. I mean, I immediately started crying and my initial reaction was to think that it wasn`t true. I started praying, I was praying to God said it was all just -- just a horrible rumor. And I called missy, I texted her, I Facebook messaged her, I didn`t hear anything and the rumors kept coming in. And then finally someone said, yeah, it was Missy. And I was just heartbroken.

GRACE: Mark Garcia, what do you think at the theory that the killer could be a woman, potentially a jealous wife, because there is absolutely no evidence whatsoever this woman was taking part in any illicit affair or ever had, for that matter?

GARCIA: You know, as far as the identity of the killer, you know, it could be a man or a woman. I do not think that she was at the wrong place at the wrong time. Someone definitely was there for missy.

No one dresses up in S.W.A.T. gear to rob a church on a Monday morning and you know, I just -- my heart goes out to her family and all her other friends.

GRACE: Mark, I agree with you on your theory.

http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1604/25/ng.01.html

This LinkedIn person could be a made up person. A new way to communicate with someone?

What dumb numb skull takes a phone to a murder with them? Also, it raised questions did this perp actually go to the church without any tools just figuring h/she would find something as they walked the church?

Here I was beginning to think the perp was going to get away with this one as from what we know, there are no clues left behind.
However all of a sudden the tide seems to have turned. And now, the juicy messy parts of MB and BB's life comes out.

As I mentioned last night in a post, there was a reason we were not hearing a word from Missy's family or friends. Guess they were aware of some negativity, so they chose to keep quite.

I'm taking the "cleaning up" news with a huge grain of salt until I hear it from a more reliable source than the Daily Mail.

However, I have been thinking that the perp stripped out of the SWAT gear in the church after the murder. It would be wonderful if s/he left an article of clothing behind.

Wishful thinking on my part.

BBM
left behind something, like say a long sleeve white shirt?

Is it common to use a fake name and persona on LinkedIn? I thought it was more of a networking/professional tool? Never used it so I'm hoping it was his real name!

I don't know anything about LinkedIn and can't view but just the basic info on her page but I think anything is possible especially if a jealous spouse suspects their husband is cheating. Of course this is all hypothetical because we don't have a gender at this time but I'm leaning towards a jealous wife.

Heck no. I'm pretty sure most of us had an inkling. It's a story as old as time.

I'm just really hoping it is NOT the person I've been suspecting :(. I hope I'm wrong about it.

Welcome. Yes, WS is a great place.

And it's nice to hear these grounded words. All marriages do have problems, and no one deserves to die or be made a widower because of mistakes made.

I'm seeing those bible passages of BB's in a little different light today. It seems to me he knew the police were about to reveal the infidelities so he started posting all that stuff about god forgiving sinners, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarellano5280