TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AJ Tucker has an interesting FB post on May 2:
"Gossip is the devil's radio so don't be his DJ"

Praying for those 3 girls. And for the innocent persons involved in this crime. All of this can potentially tear some families apart.

How the hell do I go to work now? 2nd shift at 5....I'll never, ever, ever catch back up. :-(

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Thanks, Tricia.

So aside from Casey Williams who Missy was having flirty messages with since January, there are the following 7 "target numbers" and names listed in the warrant:

T Bevers (Missy)
B Bevers
R Bevers
A Tucker
C Tucker
K Cozine
M Cozine

Sooooo MB is fb friends with A Tucker.....but not fb friends with either of the Cozine's.....hmmmmm

https://www.facebook.com/events/1697996477141946/

I can't get his timeline down for the 18th b/c I know he also taught a class but this picture is chilling to say the least. He is the one teaching self-defense classes now and giving out tips to his "campers" who come to the 5:00 classes. I think I'm going to puke if he is the perp. (I really hope he isn't- he was with MB all weekend in Austin and from what I can tell a close "friend" and fellow CG teacher)

**IMO**

From what I understand, AJ has a pretty solid alibi because he teaches the other 5am class. There are many people who can vouch for his whereabouts-probably even in the hour or so before 5.

I didn't think this could get any crazier!

Thanks to beach and everyone who posts in the media thread! With hubby in the hospital I'm not able to keep up so well. When I get chance to catch up properly it's gonna be a great help. Very much appreciated! :tyou:

one man is cooperating with the police....maybe it was CW

Missy Bevers was exchanging messages with another man on LinkedIn, a business/resume social network, dating back to the start of 2016. Police said the messages were “flirtatious and familiar” in nature. Police also told FOX4 the man messaging Missy Bevers has cooperated with investigators and was not and is not considered a suspect or a person of interest.

Can you summarize? I'm not seeing posts on Missy's page from March. TIA.

There is a picture posted March 30 where Missy gives praise to a camper that comes for 4:30am workouts. He comments on it. That is how I started checking him out a few threads ago. Moo

I didn't think this could get any crazier!

Thanks to beach and everyone who posts in the media thread! With hubby in the hospital I'm not able to keep up so well. When I get chance to catch up properly it's gonna be a great help. Very much appreciated! :tyou:

Hope your hubby is doing better and is able to go home soon, skibaboo!!! :blowkiss:

From what I understand, AJ has a pretty solid alibi because he teaches the other 5am class. There are many people who can vouch for his whereabouts-probably even in the hour or so before 5.

That's what I'm wondering since it shows his class being about 5 miles away:
https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Cre...a8d5484d4a15f210!2m2!1d-96.997503!2d32.488432
I wonder if there are cameras there where he teaches or else he could have just done set-up earlier and left it there so he wouldn't have to do the prep work when he arrived later than usual that day, if it was him.

one man is cooperating with the police....maybe it was CW

Missy Bevers was exchanging messages with another man on LinkedIn, a business/resume social network, dating back to the start of 2016. Police said the messages were “flirtatious and familiar” in nature. Police also told FOX4 the man messaging Missy Bevers has cooperated with investigators and was not and is not considered a suspect or a person of interest.

Link?

And maybe that's why his name was redacted. So we don't talk about someone who had nothing to do with anything except having an affair, kinda how Heather Elvis's date's name was redacted.

Let this be a lesson to all of us....let's live our lives in such a way that if our electronics were to be subpoenaed, we wouldn't be embarrassed by what is found!

Eh, I don't know. I watched the video of him fighting and didn't think his feet fit the M.O.
Lol, I love WebSleuthers, we really go "all in" [emoji39]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

If they were both having affairs, according to the warrant, maybe they had an open marriage. It doesn't jive with the notes she was sending him though. I still think there are some puzzle pieces missing. JMO

There is a picture posted March 30 where Missy gives praise to a camper that comes for 4:30am workouts. He comments on it. That is how I started checking him out a few threads ago. Moo

I don't see any comments from any males. I wonder if they are being outed now they are cleaning up their facebook comments.

If we're to believe that the suspect is one of the people on the warrant list, combined with what we know about how the person is built, how the person walks, how the person stands, how the person swings a hammer, and if that person has an account on Facebook with pictures and videos . . . ahem, then out of those 7, there's only one choice as to who committed this crime. Just sayin'.

Maye he has a 5:00 class also and his wife Courtney knew she could leave undetected by him to kill MB.

was AJ the other CG instructor teaching down the road from the church the morning Missy was murdered? Someone mentioned in the first few threads that another class was being held around the same time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member