TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has LE stated that the swat attire was a bad costume? I know BB said this. He most likely heard it from someone in LE (should he not be involved in the murder). But do we have anything from LE confirming this?
I don't think it's "obviously" a fake uniform.
There are many different versions in different parts of the country from multiple manufacturers. During the Ferguson protests, for example, several agencies moved it with varying styles of uniform. It looks more like a crowd control type uniform than a SWAT uniform.
I do think she was targeted by someone who knew her.
But when I open my mind to other possibilities, I always come back to this question: could the uniform be real?
has LE ruled that out?
Could that explain the large number of alphabet agencies (maybe even DHS, unnamed - looking for a specific crowd control employee meeting a profile because of the uniform)

I believe the search warrant that described Missy's wounds had some description of the outfit. I know I read it in one of the search warrants and it wasn't the one that was released yesterday.

It was the warrant that included the mention of the perp wearing a balaclava. Does anyone have the link to that warrant handy?

Also, MB's family may not be talking because they have their own opinion of who the perp is and don't want to be caught in a situation to say something they will regret.

If it was my daughter and I thought I knew who did it, not so sure I could keep my mouth shut to the media. Very emotional situation for all involved.

I have to admit I have been convinced that this murder was at least participated in by one particular individual. However, this warrant and its long list reads much more like a "rule out" list than focused on one particular scenario.
Which is concerning.

Also, MB's family may not be talking because they have their own opinion of who the perp is and don't want to be caught in a situation to say something they will regret.

If it was my daughter and I thought I knew who did it, not so sure I could keep my mouth shut to the media. Very emotional situation for all involved.

Perhaps for the children- is not uncommon for family of a murdered woman in a domestic situation to initially withhold their suspicions.

This makes me think maybe we are looking at burner phones and if that's the case I'm leaning towards either hired hit or conspiracy involving 2 or more people or some combination of both of those.

Burner phones which could have been purchased with cash, in-person while out-of-state on vacation. Would be next to impossible to track down purchase records.

Perhaps for the children- is not uncommon for family of a murdered woman in a domestic situation to initially withhold their suspicions.

Agreed....just throwing out another possibility.

Burner phones which could have been purchased with cash, in-person while out-of-state on vacation. Would be next to impossible to track down purchase records.
What if it "pinged" ? Could they then track it down?
I freely admit I don't know much about how this works.

Today I was going back and watching YouTube from the first days of this gruesome murder. I ran across one that caught my attention immediately. I have watched it numerous times and it becomes more disturbing each time.

It is at the vigil for Missy. In one particular scene, BB is hugging a person yet his crying seems too artificial. Have any of you noticed that? When this happened, I was out of town for my son's wedding for the week. I immediately got caught up on the threads, however, am just getting to those first YouTubes.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/04/19/husband-speaks-at-vigil-for-murdered-wife-in-midlothian/

Please don't judge me, as I have not thought BB was involved. However, thinking back to Mark Sievers crying display, BB's really shocked me!

Tarleton State University criminology professor Dr. Alex Del Carmen says the suspect’s gait could be a familiar trait.
“It just has a different type of walk than most males would,” said Del Carmen.
He warns, though, the suspect appears to have carefully planned out the crime and his disguise.
“Perhaps even staged the way that person would walk to try to make sure authorities would focus on that particular area, as opposed to other things,” said Dr. Del Carmen.

Interesting snip from that link.

I never noticed that!!! Great catch. Anybody?

Could very well be.

But pyramid schemes are illegal and are investigated by the FBI. Anyone have a good grasp on how Missy's business enterprises functioned? They have the "feel" of a pyramid scheme, but of course my feeling isn't fact.

JMO

I'm wondering if Missy's murder will result in a change in CG's business model. Their trainers are their most important asset. I'm wondering what kind of insurance coverage they have on their trainers.

Does anyone know what supplements Missy was marketing aside from Thrive?

Here's the description from the warrant:

The warrant describes the person as wearing "a black helmet, black balaclava, dark pants, dark long sleeve shirt, black gloves, and a black vest with Police in white lettering on the front and back."

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Mi...ounds-to-Head-and-Chest-Police-378026341.html

I think the helmet looks like a motorcycle helmet. Maybe it gives the momentary illusion of motorcycle cop. Those helmets are meant to protect the head from cracking in an accident, head hit pavement (according to an ER doc I met, protecting heads but breaking more necks!). While the shine seems to offer no concealment outside, reflections may have added to distortions indoors for the cameras. But I think the selection was specific - suspect was thinking about a close range bullet and he wanted to protect his head, and I think a thick motorcycle helmet would do that.

I forgot all day to mention that among the things LE has been tight-lipped about, while they did indicate "signs of struggle" (could be anything and even steged by suspect) - they have not said a word about what MB might have done to fight back. MB may have left her purse and iPad in her truck, but she may have walked in the church with a gun, and may even have fired it at the heavily padded for concealment and conflict suspect. If they thought she fired a gun, it may be missing (and any casing if available), the slug could be in the suspect or his pocket or the wall or ceiling and they cannot find it. Lt. Joe Kendra (TV show) talks about smelling this and that at many his scenes - LE arrived shortly after the murder and maybe they smelled gunfire?

I must say the CCTV video is creepy as all get out. I'm not caught up on MB posting about the class at the church. Say someone planned it, how much planning time would they have based on MB Facebook posting/notices about this class?

Or GoPro cameras, walkie talkies or any other communication device that transmits data to a cell tower. They all identify themselves when pinging off the tower.

I don't know if this murder was recorded or not, but when the two tv reporters in my area were killed, the murderer DID record it and put it online for others to view!!!! And the shootings happened on live tv too! It was awful!!!!

I don't know his motive for recording the murders, and the motive for his murders were he felt they didn't respect him, and one had the audacity to bring a watermelon to work, and somehow he felt that was a dig at him. Blah. Was stupid!

Anyway, all that to say some murders do record their murders.

I have to admit I have been convinced that this murder was at least participated in by one particular individual. However, this warrant and its long list reads much more like a "rule out" list than focused on one particular scenario.
Which is concerning.
If police don't do this prior to arrest it comes back to bite them during the trial. The first thing a defense attorney will claim is a rush to judgement and that they focused in too soon. So they have to rule others out while simultaneously focusing in on the real perp.

I've had a lot of RL interference over the last few days and have been able to only sporadically keep up.

But the revelation of extramarital affairs, and that BB informed LE that Missy was having an affair (I read it here somewhere!) has me :waitasec: over some statements BB made in that one long interview at the beginning.

This sticks in my mind: he said "she was a godly woman".

What? Who would refer to a cheating spouse as godly? I am not judging Missy but what an odd thing to say of your wife if you know she is having an extramarital affair.

With all due respect, I never said he hasn't been officially cleared nor alluded to that. What I did say, was he'll be easy to cross-reference. Respectfully, NO ONE has been cleared nor has no one been ruled a suspect.
Hi Breck 80 - Where is CW from and or currently located?
(VP of Health Care Co)

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

I've had a lot of RL interference over the last few days and have been able to only sporadically keep up.

But the revelation of extramarital affairs, and that BB informed LE that Missy was having an affair (I read it here somewhere!) has me :waitasec: over some statements BB made in that one long interview at the beginning.

This sticks in my mind: he said "she was a godly woman".

What? Who would refer to a cheating spouse as godly? I am not judging Missy but what an odd thing to say of your wife if you know she is having an extramarital affair.
Maybe he considers himself a godly man and was also having one? Generally it's easier to forgive mistakes you, yourself have made. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆