GUILTY TN - C.T., 9, Rogersville, 4 May 2016 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I can't believe this thread is so dead. :( So much for all the people that say that only the "little white blonde girls" get all the attention on their threads.

Nothing good can come out of this case. I SO want to be wrong! :( This may sound like some silly fantasy, but I was hoping some "force" would step in today and return C. home to her Mommy for Mother's Day.

I was too. Still a few hours left in the day. :)

I wonder what he's doing for cash?

A lady on this Help Find Facebook page is stating that it was her husband and son that got sight of them this morning and gave chase, he somehow managed to elude them after a little while due to traffic. She says it is 100% the right guy, because they could read his plate.

Her initials are JB----under her response there are 16 replies. The woman posting about her husband has the initials BDP---Posted approx. 2 hours ago from now.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/165516157179842/permalink/165650010499790/

That's good news, but the poster says he (her husband) saw 'the old man and the van'. Does that mean C. wasn't seen? That concerns me.

What a curious turn of events. What makes them think he's lying to her? Why do they BOTH say "don't believe his lies"? I wouldn't suspect he's lying to her at all, except perhaps telling her he loves her.

See I figured he was lying to her.
Examples
Your dad was in a wreck

Even maybe:
No one is looking for you

I could think of a million unfortunately
Remember Elizabeth Smart ?

Now that they have zoomed in on this guy to some degree, I hope they get some choppers up in the air and try to get a glimpse of that van down through the trees. It's a big area, nothing but woods and trails.

I just don't know what to believe here. Could he possibly be out driving around, "spotted" several times and STILL no LE can find them? How is he getting gas? It just doesn't add up! Not blaming anyone, and I know there's a lot more to the case than has been released publicly, but this one is pretty strange. I'm still praying that little girl is unharmed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wow, I can't believe this thread is so dead. :( So much for all the people that say that only the "little white blonde girls" get all the attention on their threads.

Nothing good can come out of this case. I SO want to be wrong! :( This may sound like some silly fantasy, but I was hoping some "force" would step in today and return C. home to her Mommy for Mother's Day.

This makes me sad. I don't post a lot, however I'll send my voice out to little C., praying for you little sweetheart. A lot of people are out looking for you, sounds like a great community.

That's good news, but the poster says he (her husband) saw 'the old man and the van'. Does that mean C. wasn't seen? That concerns me.

He's going to keep her hidden; he knows he's being searched for, so of course he doesn't want her to be seen.

See I figured he was lying to her.
Examples
Your dad was in a wreck

Even maybe:
No one is looking for you

I could think of a million unfortunately
Remember Elizabeth Smart ?
Exactly what I was thinking.

What the hell is wrong with this man?!

Was this planned or a spur of the moment impulse? Did he originally plan on returning his neice in a couple of days? Did he think the police would not be looking for him? I fear the worst for this child.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

He's going to keep her hidden; he knows he's being searched for, so of course he doesn't want her to be seen.

yes, but how do you hide a 9 year old for days without an accomplice without hurting them or placing them in some kind of danger?

I really feel like they are hunkered down somewhere
I hope that they find some clue as to where that could be. I am so worried for C.

I am thankful that they are checking the sightings just think he is hiding

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a curious turn of events. What makes them think he's lying to her? Why do they BOTH say "don't believe his lies"? I wouldn't suspect he's lying to her at all, except perhaps telling her he loves her.

I think they are referring to him telling the school that her father had been in an accident and anything else he says right now because he has stolen her.

They may set up a perimeter and wait until dark so they have a tactical advantage over him. They can sneak up in the dark with night vision goggles, meaning they can see him but he can't see them. I imagine this is going to be over with before daybreak. Going in under cover of darkness would be a huge advantage for the SWAT team.

They may set up a perimeter and wait until dark so they have a tactical advantage over him. They can sneak up in the dark with night vision goggles, meaning they can see him but he can't see them. I imagine this is going to be over with before daybreak. Going in under cover of darkness would be a huge advantage for the SWAT team.

I hope you're right Steelman. :tantrum:

He is holed up somewhere with her. They are hidden and I highly doubt he ever mentioned this plan to anyone. He is not allowing her to listen to radio news or TV. As long as they stay hidden and the vehicle is hidden they are "safe" according to what Gary wants. There are so many hollows, ravines, overgrown, kudzu-covered steep, mountainous areas they could be hidden for a very long time. If he has to venture out for supplies, that is when he could be caught. I bet LE would rather catch him as he is being tracked back to the hiding place to have the best chance of finding her alive. Praying very hard for C. and family.

i just hope they have went back a few months with dmv to see if he has registered any other vehicle in his name or another family members name, He might of been planing this for awhile. didn't the wife say he would disappear for a couple of hours at a time.. or maybe he had a car in last year or so, wife thinks he sold or junked. Im just thinking out loud, it just seems hard to hide a conversion van. I used to own one

didn't the wife say he would disappear for a couple of hours at a time..

RSBM

I'm wondering how many children this man has had contact with in the past [emoji35]

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Selfish scum. He could have a medical emergency and C. would be out in the middle of nowhere lost :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soababiotiling