OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually no, that is incorrect. There are several points in that list that are nothing more than speculation, along with extended family, and their personal issues.

This is a good issue to go to a Moderator - I have asked for help. Just click on the red triangle at the bottom of posts to ask Moderators for guidance. I believe the links are supposed to be attached.

I don't know about Ohio, but here if you own a property or business and there is illegal activities being carried out on that property, the owner is the one held responsible for said activities, whether said owner knew about them or not. In other words the owner does the time along with the perp. Just sayin' As far as murder goes there is always a motive, might not make sense to anyone but the killer but it is there. And protecting loved ones is the oldest motive in the book, with money being a close second. Just my opinion.

We've also speculated that maybe due to the mass incident going on there may have been the "game of telephone" confusion that KR says already accounted for or contacted. Or even that they wouldn't suspect him to be in trouble being miles away. Or that some of his immediate family was unaware there was even a situation unfolding since it was Manley's that discovered it and it didn't hit the news until 1130ish in the morning. Or that there was something shady going on. Or that maybe he didn't have a great relationship with some of his family so they weren't concerned and didn't even think about it. There are really SO many possibilities.

I read somewhere KR and DS were supposed to go to an auction next day in Columbus( 2 hours away). I don't know what auction they were going, but don't the auctions usually start in the morning?

Also I read that DS did not/ doesn't work and that KR was helping him out of kindness of his heart.

I would think DS would have tried to reach KR urgently. I would assume that would be the normal course of action.

I went out of town for the weekend and I'm 2 or 3 threads behind...anything interesting get discussed while I was gone? Can anyone catch me up?

Yes, all of that is very good to think about. I guess it's a standard. This was cold blooded. Whoever or whomever did this will hopefully have a life or death sentence. I don't know the laws anymore in OH. Lived there, haven't been there in a while. In my state, it's worthless to have a death sentence. 25 years or more on death row is ridiculous. Don't hide them bring them to justice.

Hopefully, when an arrest & or a grand jury to indict whomever/them, (when are grand juries in this county held?)

Lot's of work involved.

RIP Rhoden family & Hannah Gilley

I think there's some connection between the manager of BB and a singer. Maybe that's what the OP was alluding to? Idk, as I said yesterday, anything is possible at this point because we don't freaking KNOW anything.

We know because MSM tells us:
1. 8 members of the same family were killed
2. 7 of the 8 suffered multiple GSW
3. CRSr and GR were found together, with possible staging of the bodies, no sign of forced entry
4. CRSr's door was locked per 911 call by BM, but no word on which door or if all doors were locked. CRSR's dogs were and still are missing.
5. BM had a reason for being at CRSr's residence.
6. FR, HG and their 6mo old along with FR's 3yr old were found together, children unharmed.
7. No word on whether forced entry happened.
8. DR, HR and CRJr were found by her brother at the same address along with HR's 4 day old baby, baby unharmed. Their dogs were let out ny person or persons unknown. Rumor states CRJr may not have been found inside. It has never been officially confirmed that HR and CRJr were found here.
9. DR was laying somewhere close enough to the door for her brother to see her and back out.
10. KR was found alone, in bed with money strewn about his legs by DS some 5 hours after discovery of the other Rhodens. His dog was present.
11. 3 of the 4 crime scenes allegedly had marijuana grow ops. We don't know which 3, but with the discovery of a tray of MJ plants by DS, we can say with confidence that KR was 1 site.
12. There is involvement with selling used cars by CRSr, KR, DR and FR.
13. There was a divorce between Clarence Rhoden (CRSr's father) and his wife that split that generation between the two.
14. KR has ties to people convicted of drug violations in KY
15. There was an altercation between Union Hill people and some teenagers approximately 2 weeks before the attacks.
16. The teenagers involved in the altercation have supposedly cleared their names and are no longer suspects
17. Cars have been towed from 2 of the scenes.
18. CRJr was involved in an altercation with an adult female who was convicted of assault and had an RO against her in the few days leading up to the attacks.

If I missed anything let me know.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Edited to correct typo

#14 Did you mean to say GR instead of KR?

I'm sure it could be both, but I just wanted to clarify if it was a typo or not.

I went out of town for the weekend and I'm 2 or 3 threads behind...anything interesting get discussed while I was gone? Can anyone catch me up?

Not too much new info here or anywhere. It was established that marijuana smells and not everyone knows their street address without checking the mailbox. It's possible I missed the important stuff, but that's what I recall.

Here's the most recent article (haven't seen it posted so far)

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/2016/05/08/pike-county-sheriff-killings-personal/84012716/

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/2016/05/08/pike-county-sheriff-killings-personal/84012716/

I reallllyyyy wish these reporters would quit writing about someone taking a drag off their cigarette or how many cigarettes so-and-so smoked over the span of their interview. I think it's disrespectful. And, if that's the only thing you can come up with to paint a picture for your readers, you need to go back to journalism school.

I'm not even going to read again. Facts are, there might be a grand jury that needs assembled. Haven't a fact about Ohio or Kentucky laws anymore. Oh great...or facts aren't...help!

It's because they've been discussed and posted time after time after time as fact from MSM. Those of us that have followed this case for 11 threads don't need to include a link in every single post to show its fact. As it's been mentioned, numerous times, the media thread has all of the links to all of the information you are needing. Anything that isn't fact is followed by JMO, or is clearly worded like "I think", etc. or is simply deleted because it cannot be discussed. Any speculations are based on what MSM has released. It's also easy to do a google search for an article if you are questioning something. We've posted links for every fact. We will not continue to do so for every single post when 99% of us know what is being discussed, while we also direct the other 1% to the media thread.

Those facts that were posted were ALL out of MSM, not speculation. And all of the articles, again, are available in the media thread, which I linked earlier and is found at the beginning of this thread.

Thank you!'

Saw a post upthread from someone about to draft a victim family tree, perhaps in graph form? Does anyone know if that has been posted? (sorry, I'm not savvy in that area)

I am working on it. Not sure if it will be okay with TOS or not. I had to get everyone on paper to keep them all straight.

I'm trying to figure out if I'm allowed to post about something I stumbled on today while checking victims arrest records. There is a living person connected to the victims through a trafficking conviction that is presently serving time for that conviction I seriously doubt anyone will be able to find out who I am talking about unless they stumble on what I did. This person started serving their sentence on April 11. If there was testimony from the victims or anything that led to this persons arrest, it would be a pretty strong motive in my opinion.

Please delete if not allowed.

I'm trying to figure out if I'm allowed to post about something I stumbled on today while checking victims arrest records. There is a living person connected to the victims through a trafficking conviction that is presently serving time for that conviction I seriously doubt anyone will be able to find out who I am talking about unless they stumble on what I did. This person started serving their sentence on April 11. If there was testimony from the victims or anything that led to this persons arrest, it would be a pretty strong motive in my opinion.

And I just found another one that started serving for the same offense on April 21.

I'm pretty sure I know who you are referring to it would be a step father I have seen it somewhere I think on here in one of the threads. If not allowed please delete ..

I'm pretty sure I know who you are referring to it would be a step father I have seen it somewhere I think on here in one of the threads. If not allowed please delete ..

I've been on the threads since day one and this has never been discussed I would be shocked if anyone else knew about it as you would really have to dig and get lucky looking at dates.

I've been on the threads since day one and this has never been discussed I would be shocked if anyone else knew about it as you would really have to dig and get lucky looking at dates.

I am thinking I read it in a news link maybe that was posted.

I would like to see a link for each point, in keeping with the facts. Seems that to keep factual knowledge apart from speculation, each time we post something to be considered as fact, a link should be supplied. Otherwise, either a sorting process is involved or speculation is taken for fact.

It has always been that way, but lately some seem to just keep on posting without supplying a link. If someone ask for a link it is suppose to be supplied not suppose to be met with resistance, or be sent to find it in a catalog of info. If it is being posted as fact thena link should with it, its pretty easy. jmo I have never used the media thread.

This is kind of what I pictured. I lived in a trailer for a bit a long time ago. It was an older model but the floor plan was basically like the one you posted.
What made me bring this up was the earlier discussion about blood in the living room. I was wondering how far CR and GR would have had to have been moved, or if they were trying to crawl away.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Edited because my cat hit my phone and the post was incomplete [emoji15]
I think Mr. Kitty wants to be our WS mascot [emoji12]

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics