TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dénouement;12545239 said:
Quoting myself because I don't think I received an answer

Mods: How is one able to view their posts that have been quoted by others?

If the post is yours, click on your profile and scroll down to see your messages. hope that helps.

While I do give some credence to local information, I also do know how local talk can work. We had a small child pass away from illness locally. Her grandmother was a client. Many many theories were floated around, and one local contacted the local news station and told them the story. What he told the news was completely false, and they reported it as he imagined it was. Grandma to this day still fills with rage when she runs into him.

I have no definite clear cut suspect, and I have been reading this thread since day 1. As a 45 year old who leads some fitness classes in a church I am a little invested. I will say I have always regarded the church as the safest setting I work in-until this happened it never would have occurred to me to be on guard there,

Was this specific of an interview REALLY necessary? Can I give my opinion on the insensitivity of this?

1. BB: Setback of insurance? seriously? Your wife/mother of your 3 baby girls has been brutally murdered and you're thinking about counseling? Shouldn't that (a) have already started and (b) i'm sure bb could have reached out to MANY in the community for counseling services that could have been donated to those girls! It's only been 3 weeks. And you have to discuss insurance?? Forget about the dysfunction in your marriage - show your kids that you are upset that your mother has been taken from them in the most brutal way possible!

2. MT: ""Tucker is well aware of all of the rumors about the killer's identity. As for speculation that it was her ex-husband, Randy Bevers, she says, "He was in California, and they've proven that. He and his wife had to fly back the next day.""""
I thought most everyone here said/thought/heard from somewhere that RB and VB DROVE back? They flew back the NEXT day? Why didn't they fly back that same day to be with their son? IMO? And don't bring that up in a People interview about your ex'es alibi. Where is the focus here??

3. MT: Adding fuel to the fire. IMO putting a lot on MB that has already been discussed in the media, and bringing the "flirtatious" etc stuff up again, how surprised they are (huh?) - all the while saying to protect the girls - and bringing it up again? It takes 2, hun, for a marriage to break.

IMO, I wish someone would stand up for MB. I think that is what is frustrating me to no end. There may be a reason for it so I'm not doubting that possibly LE may be involved on the silence on that side. I just want someone to speak up for her.
How much can the "dead's" name be drug through the mud without bringing up the other side? And there is one.
Thank you, LE and all authorities involved, for handling so much behind the scenes that will solve this case. The public cares so much, and we trust you. (doesn't mean we don't want to spit fire LOL)

Source: http://www.people.com/article/texas-fitness-instructor-died-husband-speaks
Hi ~ I'm a returning first time poster here. I had been a member of this forum back in the Caylee Anthony murder days under a different screen name ~ I can't even recall what it was now. But I'm back after a long break as this case has intrigued me. I agree with all of your points above ~ very well stated! In response to number 1 above, I'm wondering if BB brought up the insurance/financial issues to get money from a larger (nationwide) pool since there have been ongoing financial issues reported. I anticipate now that donations will begin flowing in and/or someone will open up a Go Fund Me type account in the family's behalf.

Hoping for a break in this case soon!

I can't imagine that investigators have given very much information to BB, after all, no one has been publicly named as a poi or as a suspect, and NO ONE, has been publicly exonerated....the "things" he knows and has shared with LE are probably his own dalliances, and his knowledge of or suspicion of Missy's. And the fishing trip details. But if LE has shared any information with him, you can bet that he has run straight to mama with it. JMO

It's backfiring.
I agree. Not to say they had anything to do with her death but the interviews and letters leak their highest priority and it's not the girls welfare. Why haven't we heard from anyone on Missy's side of the family yet. curious.

Why oh why don't these family members just say "no comment"....that should've been the canned response from day 1, IMHO.

Agree. it kinda looks like a need or reason to keeping defending the unexplained. Casting aspersions does not undo the original shadow.

Why oh why don't these family members just say "no comment"....that should've been the canned response from day 1, IMHO.

Then we'd be all over that. Why aren't they talking? They must be guilty of something.

LE really really needs to come out with a statement on the search warrant release. I think they are being remiss to leave it all hanging out there like that.

Another thing that just dawned on me.......we have NO idea what Missy's family has shared with LE. I'm sure that they have been interviewed, and are prudently staying out of the limelight. (Remember, in that long interview, BB said "she was a Daddy's girl"?) Well, her dad is now deceased, but she may have had close bonds with her mom and brothers......JMO

I just keep thinking about why all these different agencies are involved.

IMO the perp is wearing a genuine LE vest over a jacket. Maybe that's the reason for so much attention but little information.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

U
Was this specific of an interview REALLY necessary? Can I give my opinion on the insensitivity of this?

1. BB: Setback of insurance? seriously? Your wife/mother of your 3 baby girls has been brutally murdered and you're thinking about counseling? Shouldn't that (a) have already started and (b) i'm sure bb could have reached out to MANY in the community for counseling services that could have been donated to those girls! It's only been 3 weeks. And you have to discuss insurance?? Forget about the dysfunction in your marriage - show your kids that you are upset that your mother has been taken from them in the most brutal way possible!

2. MT: ""Tucker is well aware of all of the rumors about the killer's identity. As for speculation that it was her ex-husband, Randy Bevers, she says, "He was in California, and they've proven that. He and his wife had to fly back the next day.""""
I thought most everyone here said/thought/heard from somewhere that RB and VB DROVE back? They flew back the NEXT day? Why didn't they fly back that same day to be with their son? IMO? And don't bring that up in a People interview about your ex'es alibi. Where is the focus here??

3. MT: Adding fuel to the fire. IMO putting a lot on MB that has already been discussed in the media, and bringing the "flirtatious" etc stuff up again, how surprised they are (huh?) - all the while saying to protect the girls - and bringing it up again? It takes 2, hun, for a marriage to break.

IMO, I wish someone would stand up for MB. I think that is what is frustrating me to no end. There may be a reason for it so I'm not doubting that possibly LE may be involved on the silence on that side. I just want someone to speak up for her.
How much can the "dead's" name be drug through the mud without bringing up the other side? And there is one.
Thank you, LE and all authorities involved, for handling so much behind the scenes that will solve this case. The public cares so much, and we trust you. (doesn't mean we don't want to spit fire LOL)

Source: http://www.people.com/article/texas-fitness-instructor-died-husband-speaks

Bravo PP!!!! I agree. IMO this was the biggest "polite" diss of a victim I think I have EVER seen. Again, sooooo mirrors recent case of death of a young mother(apparent suicide), victim family not a word. Ex spouse of victim reveled IMO of all the attention. It makes me sick. I know the wonderful LE are all over this. And even if BB and fam 100% cleared, lessons in humility need to be taken IMO. And I'm buyin....

Do you think those eyes look anything like CT's? This case is preventing me from doing my daily obligations. Can't stop reading!!! I, however, would not be able to speak
if this were a family member of mine. I've always been one to "blend" in with the crowd, not much of a talker myself...

I have read every post in all 14 threads, and I do understand the frustration of those of you questioning those of us who are focused on CT. They reason I believe she is most likely SWAT perp is from the feel I have gotten from our local posters at WS. My belief is that the local posters know much more than those of us that aren't privy to the workings and relationships in their town. I have appreciated their presence, their restraint in talking too much here and trust what is being said regarding the LE knowing who the killer is and are finalizing their proof. I hope I am wrong, for the sake of her children.
I am a person that doesn't generally suspect women of violent crimes. If you are a person who enjoys sleuthing, I suggest you go through the first several threads and you might get a different feel of this case.
Also would like to thank the moderators and owners for providing a victim friendly board which also provides the feeling of emotional safety for its posters. You guys (posters included ) are a respectable bunch. :loveyou:

BBM

The locals who have put forth the 'CT as perp' scenario have been very convincing, I agree. But also consider that a Midlo local here on WS may have a very vested interest in steering or helping to shape the court of public opinion. None of us know precisely who any of us really are.

From the beginning, I felt very committed to my position that one particular scenarior occured. But some of the locals have been so convincing in fact, that over the last week I've questioned my position and have reconsidered it. That's good. Like someone said to me early on, it's easy to indict the husband but we're here to go deeper, think outside of that box, to question all possibilities.

But after several days, I am going back to my original position. There's motive, a hired killer will always equal means, and the opportunity could not have been more optimal.

In regards to the "letters" from MT...I could absolutely see my mother in law doing something like that. A few hours away, the ex and his new wife are helping with the grandkids, find out your daughter in law was having some sort of extramarital something. Coupled with you don't really approve of her job and all the time it takes away from your son...attention, some sort of revenge. Jmo

I definitely think it's a bad choice on her part but I don't see how it shows any guilt or involvement. Imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lord above,imagine. If your speculation is true (we don't know) and they're that invasive and pernickety, good Heavens, they may have pushed any DIL into the arms of another man. That said, let's remind ourselves that LE stated the marriage appeared to have financial problems and intimate relationships. Plural. On both sides. Let's not dismiss the likehood that BB also dabbled outside the nest. Irrespective of intimate relationships, nothing warrants murder. Nothing!

Who stood to gain from Missy's very cruel murder
Why? Control? Jealousy? Fear of discovery? Money?

Always MHO :)

U

Bravo PP!!!! I agree. IMO this was the biggest "polite" diss of a victim I think I have EVER seen. Again, sooooo mirrors recent case of death of a young mother(apparent suicide), victim family not a word. Ex spouse of victim reveled IMO of all the attention. It makes me sick. I know the wonderful LE are all over this. And even if BB and fam 100% cleared, lessons in humility need to be taken IMO. And I'm buyin....

I didn't take it as a diss, but instead as defending MB after he affairs stuff was in the affidavit and all over the news. They are damned if they do or don't. We have seen this numerous times. Nothing the family can do to make everything think they are behaving 'acceptable'. I am disappointed that the victims continue to be criticized so much.

Lord above,imagine. If your speculation is true (we don't know) and they're that invasive and pernickety, good Heavens, they may have pushed any DIL into the arms of another man. That said, let's remind ourselves that LE stated the marriage appeared to have financial problems and intimate relationships. Plural. On both sides. Let's not dismiss the likehood that BB also dabbled outside the nest. Irrespective of intimate relationships, nothing warrants murder. Nothing!

Who stood to gain from Missy's very cruel murder
Why? Control? Jealousy? Fear of discovery? Money?

Always MHO :)

Oh I don't doubt there were affairs on both parts but his mom would surely blame MB for it. Jmo

Then we'd be all over that. Why aren't they talking? They must be guilty of something.

LE really really needs to come out with a statement on the search warrant release. I think they are being remiss to leave it all hanging out there like that.

As far as I recall nobody has accused Missy's side of the family of being guilty of something nor has anybody really been all over them. The most people seem to be saying about their silence is that they think that part of the family blames Brandon's side of the family rather than saying their silence means someone on that side of the family is guilty of something.

I agree. He appears to be a guy who feels he can talk his way out of anything. If the police ask him a question he doesn't have a canned answer for then he thinks about it over night with another diversionary answer. I guarantee he didn't get an attorney because he believes that move makes him look "innocent". Remember when he & daddy were at the police station and asked them why no one was paying attention to the other people who are being investigated and made sure he told us that THOSE people hired attys.

I can't imagine that investigators have given very much information to BB, after all, no one has been publicly named as a poi or as a suspect, and NO ONE, has been publicly exonerated....the "things" he knows and has shared with LE are probably his own dalliances, and his knowledge of or suspicion of Missy's. And the fishing trip details. But if LE has shared any information with him, you can bet that he has run straight to mama with it. JMO

I agree. when I read that comment from him intimating he is an insider on the case I just sighed. Why say that? If you are innocent you have just let the perp know you know. How does that help find your wife's killer? This is not the time to be bragging. but then I think to myself I am reading too much into it....MOO

Oh I don't doubt there were affairs on both parts but his mom would surely blame MB for it. Jmo

Yes. And that's human nature; comes with most in-law territory. I simply believe that constant focus on "XY"as the perp is so wrong. Hence I will not indicate who I think did this. It's irresponsible and unfair and it's how false rumors start. Such rumors destroy lives. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. I believe in Karma. I believe the truth will come out and we may all be shocked. BB's family really ought to bite their lip,quit the blame-game and try, if it's even remotely possible, to embrace a little more dignity.

JMHO :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member