TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOO The relevant search warrants were sealed. The " target numbers" we can see are irrelevant but something that LE had to check into to be thorough. No new press releases or pleas to the public says to me that LE no longer needs the public's help. They've already identified the perp(s) & any accomplices IMO. I think when an arrest is finally made we will understand why it wasn't days after the murder. Until then, try to keep an open mind that there are likely very innocent people whose name and reputation has been picked apart. These people are screwed if they stay silent and screwed if they speak to the media....they just can't win in the "court of public opinion." Choose your words wisely when "speculating".

That's just it! They are putting themselves out there to be picked apart. As another poster said..nobody that I have heard has said one bad thing or accused MB's family of anything! They are grieving their daughter/sister and thinking of those girls!

No, I don't but I've had diverticulitis and if that's what he had, it isn't really chronic like a fibromyalgia or RA. If he had surgery for the diverticulitis then he's probably fine now. When I have my flare ups they hurt like hell but they come and go. One day if/when I have another flare up I would consider surgery. My point is I don't think his was a true chronic disease not that it isn't very painful. And again if a client paid for this trip and it was planned before his health issues started who is to say he wasn't going to go until he started feeling better and decided to go. I don't know. No one knows so obviously this is just my opinion and personal experience with diverticulitis.

Has it ever been stated for fact that it was diverticulitis? These threads move so quickly I am sure I probably missed it. [emoji6]

Yes I would. It's not like he was running a marathon or he was swimming with sharks. And who knows how long it was planned. He may have gone to relax on the boat and not really do that much fishing or if he hooked a big one I'm sure the more experienced guides help reel it in. Plus from what I can remember one of their clients paid for it. This is just my opinion.

I agree that this was probably relaxing for BB. Here is a couple having marital discord...one spouse goes to her CG convention doing what she loves and the other spouse goes on a fishing trip. We don't know which spouse had their trip planned first, but it could have also been tit for tat. "Oh, you are going out of town and leaving me to handle the kids and everything by myself? I can do the same to you." Or, being away could be a nice break for the two of them from each other. I don't think diverticulitis would keep many a fisherman away from a fishing trip. JMO

STOP

Stop bashing BB and his family!

He's not been named a POI/Suspect.

Thanks!

Brandon Bevers employer is Off Limits.

It's been stated over and over in these threads!

I agree. I can't imagine if I were out of town and heard my spouse had died, much less been murdered, that I would be in the right frame of mind to start looking up flights and planning logistics. I imagine a lot of people would just immediately get in the car and start driving home if they weren't all that far away to begin with. I wouldn't be thinking about travel time or TSA or looking up flights later that day, I would just want to feel like I was making progress to get home to my children and maybe at the time hopping in the car was what he felt was the easiest way to accomplish that. In hindsight there may have been a flight that would have gotten him home sooner than he could drive, but I imagine if he had taken a convenient flight right after hearing the news a lot of people who suspect him would question that he looked up flight schedules ahead of time to know exactly what time they left. I don't know, I just don't know that I'm convinced BB had anything to do with this despite his seemingly unusual behavior since her death at times. I hope he isn't, for his girls' sake.

Did anyone else think missy was not herself? Or was she only more reserved with him? "She seemed a little … a little more reserved.” said Garcia. “

Well we aren't going to know that unless her friends and her family start talking. I still can't believe her close friends don't have anything to say. If they were really unsure or not sure who the killer is then I think they would be out there talking.

LE has more than the unused ticket and the rental receipt to corroborate BB's alibi. BB is probably on video in Mississippi and his story checks out. JMHO

Sure, there could be many things to corroborate his alibi. I've only heard BB mention the rental receipt and plane ticket in interviews. JMO.

There are currently 186 users browsing this thread. (83 members and 103 guests)

I guess no new developments or docs... at least on Google search

Has it ever been stated for fact that it was diverticulitis? These threads move so quickly I am sure I probably missed it. [emoji6]

I have read it several times but I can't say for sure. So MOO

I will try to say this without getting the thread closed for review and my posts deleted again...

My father in law owns a "blah blah oil company" in Oklahoma. My hubby is the vp and I'm listed as some sort of associate. Do we work there? No.

Google is your friend.

Jmo

I work for a large fuel hauler based in OK. Might know some of your inlaws.

I do think LE are holding their cards too close to their chest in this case - but that's just my opinion. Makes us all restless.

IMO 90% of Midlothian's likely know who the perp is.

One thing that he said in the very beginning that stuck with me was his long explanation as to why she wasn't targeted. He gave this long explanation about church AV equipment being the reason and then only as an afterthought did he very briefly mention Sunday collections. Ever since then I've wondered what - if anything - was done to the external cameras as well as what was done inside besides breaking windows. In the video that was released we don't see anything with AV equipment and this was before he handed over his receipts, so I don't see that he would have been privy to insider information as his comment seemed very much out of left field. In the other church burglary cases that have been posted here I don't recall seeing the perps trying to steal AV equipment but instead were after cash (Sunday collections or other cash piles) and the prior Creekside major theft wasn't over AV equipment, so I would like to know where that came from and if it ties to the activities to the perp in this case.
He also said there was no other car in the parking lot when Missy pulled in. That really stuck with me. How would he know this? He went on to say that the person parked way out (or some similar wording). He made some very odd comments in that initial interview. I'm not sure if he is involved or not, but this initial statement did not make him look good IMO.

Lol. I'm 1 post a way from a possible.

So I will step back for a minute. Lol

I think the written term in the SW was relationship(s) to me that (s) signifies one or possibly more. Doesn't necessarily mean plural. That's what I remember from school anyway. IMO
Yep, it could mean one person = two relationships or each person had one relationship each.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Agree. So why the annual trip if you had chronic pains for the last 8 months.

Do you know that some chronic back pains are really untreated for a guaranteed effect.

It's just a 2 day relief sometimes.

But not enough to go on a trip in the ocean. Jm .

I know people who use the word chronic pain that just like pain pills. With the information we have there is no I diction that he was still in pain. I believe this was something he had been through and was getting over or was over.

There are currently 186 users browsing this thread. (83 members and 103 guests)

I guess no new developments or docs... at least on Google search

is it just my computer or did CT lock down her FB account today?

Testing. I just wrote a post and it popped up that it had to be approved before it would post. Just trying to see if that was a fluke or what.

ETA: Hmm. This posted, so I'm not on the bad girl list, lol.
I'm confused as to why that happened. Anyone else get that message?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans