TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snip from article

Family and friends initially investigated in the case are not considered suspects at this time, according to police. In addition, police emphasized the 9 people whose 'Target Numbers' were listed in the warrants, are not considered suspects at this time. Police have not narrowed down any persons of interest into a single suspect.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Latest-Warrants-in-Missy-Bevers-Death-Investigation-Reveal-Financial-Marital-Struggles-and-Creepy-Message-378304041.html

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/La...l-Struggles-and-Creepy-Message-378304041.html

Yes, there are no named suspects nor has there ever been. No one has been cleared as a suspect because nobody has been named a suspect.

Yes. I still would like to know who the "old" ones were. "New" suggests that they were some previous POI. JMO

Suffice it to say : no one whose phone number is listed is considered by LE to be a POI. They are looking now at some new POIs, I see your point,though. But,most assuredly, we will never know who their real POI's are until the handcuffs are on them

Is that the Dylan Redwine case out of Colorado?

I'm not sure. I don't remember the name. I just remember it was a bit hokey when I saw it on dr Phil. Ni think the mom and the other son believed it was the dad but dad was never arrested and only recently (within last year maybe) named suspect.

hmmm.. that is interesting....checking with the DA in Tarrant County since the murder occurred in Ellis County. Maybe they're wanting an expert opinion if an enhanced capture from the video is enough to identify the perp.

Thanks. That's my take, FWIW. An expert opinion in LE and this call, if it pans out, has absolutely nothing to do with any other civilians/citizens living there.

If LE would clear or name a suspect it would help us alot. But I think they are a little busy.

Nope, it's not being busy. LE rarely truly "clears" anyone, and rarely specifies a "suspect." Vagueness is the common methodology, until they are ready to make an arrest.

QUOTE]Originally Posted by liz b. View Post
LE did say that they now have "several" new POIs...LE does not usually come out and announce their POIs jmo. [/QUOTE]

Yes. I still would like to know who the "old" ones were. "New" suggests that they were some previous POI. JMO

Respectfully BBM, I can help you out with 8 *Potential* POI from the ATT Target Numbers : B. Bevers, A. Tucker, C. Tucker, K. Cozine, M. Cozine, R. Bevers, V. Bevers, W. Houtz and from the LinkedIn C. Williams. Those are the only ones that have been released.According to various media reports they have some new POI, but as far as I know no one has been officially cleared. As no arrest has been made of a Suspect or Suspects in this case. It is still an on going Murder Investigation. JMHO, they are not clearing these individuals, but they also are looking at other POI (which JMHO those docs have been executed but may have been sealed for various reasons. either way this all we know. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...T-gear-18-Apr-2016-10&p=12528313#post12528313 **Search Warrant Affidavit and Search Warrant were siged April 25, 2016 3:25pm filed May 3, 2016

ETA: RB and VB were allowed to go back to CA for what its worth, as per RB public posting on FB thats where they were few days ago

from the ATT Targeted Number SW from the Probable Cause Affidavit.. it stated

Throughout the course of this MURDER investigation, evidence has been recovered from
electronic data extractions performed on Brandon Bevers (husband) and Ms. Bevers
personal electronic devices (lphones and an lpad). This extracted information has
provided officers with potential persons of interest "Target Numbers" based on the
nature of the communications (text, messages, and recovered deleted messages)
between Ms. Bevers and the above "Target Numbers
".

Nope, it's not being busy. LE rarely truly "clears" anyone, and rarely specifies a "suspect." Vagueness is the common methodology, until they are ready to make an arrest.

That was a stab at humor. Lol. I know we never get poi's or suspects until an arrest. Well, there is the rare case where they will name a poi, but that is rare and a last resort.

I'm thinking that lots of people connected to a victim are considered a suspect (procedurally) on some level until they're cleared. So technically, that first batch of SWs - those people were considered POIs because it's good investigation. It looks like that first batch of phone records produced evidence of some sort, but they're not saying evidence of what leading to whom yet - just the word "evidence".

Almost anyone can be a POI until cleared. You never know who is capable of awful things under certain circumstances.

I've had the same thoughts-what if a couple of kids decided (regardless of motive) to do this as a real life game style act? It wouldn't be impossible to see convincing themselves that this was a terrible bad person that deserved it (not that anything indicates that AT ALL, but people (esp. impulsive/angry/hurt teens) can take one action/percieved personal threat) and create an entire rage. I hope that isn't the case. But I don't think there is a "good" ending to any of this, regardless of the perpetrator(s).

Maybe it could have been someone who was interested in one of the daughters but Missy didn't like them or want them to be involved. Another thing is possible but a little off the wall, that it was a gang initiation required for someone to get accepted into the gang. I think these are not highly likely but they are possible.

Yeah, they only specify suspects, or for that matter, POIs if it serves a strategic purpose. And agreed also -- they almost never 'clear' anyone...and so, in general, I would submit that if someone wants to dismiss all evidence that exonerates someone just because LE hasn't formally 'cleared' them, they are probably already stuck in a tunnel using assumptions rather than facts to find someone guilty.

"POI" can also mean someone they want to talk with, to ascertain information (OR LACK OF SAME) about some aspect of the case, and nothing more.

QUOTE]Originally Posted by liz b. View Post
LE did say that they now have "several" new POIs...LE does not usually come out and announce their POIs jmo.

Respectfully BBM, I can help you out with 8 POI from the ATT Target Numbers : B. Bevers, A. Tucker, C. Tucker, K. Cozine, M. Cozine, R. Bevers, V. Bevers, W. Houtz and from the LinkedIn C. Williams. Those are the only ones that have been released.According to various media reports they have some new POI, but as far as I know no one has been officially cleared. As no arrest has been made of a Suspect or Suspects in this case. It is still an on going Murder Investigation. JMHO, they are not clearing these individuals, but they also are looking at other POI (which JMHO those docs have been executed but may have been sealed for various reasons. either way this all we know. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...T-gear-18-Apr-2016-10&p=12528313#post12528313

ETA: RB and VB were allowed to go back to CA for what its worth, as per RB public posting on FB thats where they were few days ago

from the ATT Targeted Number SW from the Probable Cause Affidavit.. it stated

Throughout the course of this MURDER investigation, evidence has been recovered from
electronic data extractions performed on Brandon Bevers (husband) and Ms. Bevers
personal electronic devices (lphones and an lpad). This extracted information has
provided officers with potential persons of interest "Target Numbers" based on the
nature of the communications (text, messages, and recovered deleted messages)
between Ms. Bevers and the above "Target Numbers
".[/QUOTE]

Thank you, arkansasmimi. If I typed in "new" previously, I seriously meant new names/initials/POI not yet released on search warrants. I go on LE, Missy and those closest to Missy (family friends colleagues coCG-ers, etc) and why any of them may want her dead and what they believed they stood to gain. I'll go as far as saying my belief is PsychoSwatPerp is female and is known to Missy (they've actually known each other quite a while). If I'm wrong, so be it. However I dare not create rumors or cast wrongful aspersions.

Missy is the priority and the victim here. And her children, of course!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clintbentwood