TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was the family left behind I would be so upset. It seems like a really long time since Missy's loving mom in law wrote her second letter. I hope she writes another one ...... today.

Mountaingazer, I mean I hope that at least they know who did this because wouldnt it be even worse if the killer was completely unknown. Because then it could be like having a ted bundy out loose and we never know where or when he will strike next. If police do not know who the kiiler of Missy is then all of that area should be trembling and shaking and cancel school and church I would think.

This was discussed some following this NG show:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1605/11/ng.01.html

Marc Garcia (gym owner, NG guest) is the one who reported that MB had not been herself lately. NG producers or reporters related that she had not really been to the gym the last two weeks of her life, a gym she went to for 3 years. Here's the thing - if a woman had been going to a gym consistently for 3 years, and even made money there as a personal trainer, and is chummy with the owner, wouldn't she report it if there was a creepy man or woman bothering her? Wouldn't she be very vocal about a stalker, a stranger? The change in MB's participation would seem to have some other source that MB did not wish to discuss with Marc Garcia - as you say dangerous trouble like drug dealing she observed, or crooked LE, or it was something just too personal like the marital and financial problems.
I'd sure like to have more detail on Mr. Garcia's feelings as it pertains to Missy. Maybe she was going to a new gym, or she was burned out (unlikely). Maybe there were issues she needed to attend to at home. I suspect Mr. Garcia knows more (and has related it to LE) than what we are hearing.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Help!!!!!!!!!!

Is The Inquisitr considered MSM? TIA

At the risk of beating a dead horse, it is definitely not MSM. I've seen some outlandish 'articles' there that use super-political blogs as source material. It is a blog that presents itself as something more.

If I was the family left behind I would be so upset. It seems like a really long time since Missy's loving mom in law wrote her second letter. I hope she writes another one ...... today.
Why? IMO they do no good. Anyone who would be evil enough to kill someone certainly would not be guilted by a letter.

Also, I mentioned after Tricia's first interview if WS had ever been fed the wrong information, intentionally. I didn't get any response. I'm going to throw that question out there again. I'm not saying her sources are aware they are giving the wrong information, but rather that the people feeding her sources information are intentionally not putting the right info out there or they simply aren't "in the know" and very, very few people are actually "in the know" and they aren't divulging a thing to media, colleagues, family, etc. MOO. LE is controlling the dialogue and it is working in their favor, IMO, to have the public runaway with discussion on the wrong (IMO) Swatperp.

I totally agree with this! I have a few things that have been sticking in my craw...it seems to me, that the whole suspicion of CT as the perp came originally from the family, but nothing has been divulged to support WHY they suspected her in the first place. This leads me to one of two conclusions:

a) The family has their reasons for believing that CT did it and is not telling us why they think this, OR...
b) They have pointed the finger at her as a diversion away from the real perp...

IOW, I think it's possible that CT is being framed by someone, and if that is the case, it's highly probable, IMO, that LE knows this and is allowing it to buy time while they build a case against the real perp. I also think that if this is true that AJ/CT may be 'in on it' so to speak, and are playing along by being silent and not addressing the elephant in the room...

Of course, I could be way off base here, but I do know that there is much we haven't been told here. This case is a real head scratcher, but I have thought all along that LE likely knows who did it or strongly suspects someone...time will tell I guess. JMHO.

Also, I mentioned after Tricia's first interview if WS had ever been fed the wrong information, intentionally. I didn't get any response. I'm going to throw that question out there again. I'm not saying her sources are aware they are giving the wrong information, but rather that the people feeding her sources information are intentionally not putting the right info out there or they simply aren't "in the know" and very, very few people are actually "in the know" and they aren't divulging a thing to media, colleagues, family, etc. MOO. LE is controlling the dialogue and it is working in their favor, IMO, to have the public runaway with discussion on the wrong (IMO) Swatperp.

I like the way you're thinking! And the two LE arrests (for gun theft) have been in the back of my mind all along!

I feel very confused and not understanding why it is ok for all of us to know and to name ct by initial in this. Isnt the reason because the owner here has two reporter sources who are locals and who she trusts and ct has not deleted her fbook and that is why it is ok to zoom on her. When I listened to the radio show and then remember what the husband Bevers said I really think they both said that ct has behaved in certain ways or said or done things in addition to her having the same walk as the killer. Why is it not public one bit what else is known about ct, or is that normal for these murder investigations. I have not paid attention to murders for years and it was the video of the killer with those big boots and the wierd helmet that got me and then once I saw the still pic here was it by sparky right, of the killers eyes omy omy I shudder day and night and the image of those eyes in the helmet haunt me contstantly.

Help!!!!!!!!!!

Is The Inquisitr considered MSM? TIA

As others have already stated, definitely not.

But I wanted to also mention that I saw the article and there are SO many issues with it that I wouldn't even know where to start. It's not AT ALL accurate so don't think there's anything in there worth even mentioning here. And don't believe any of it yourself either because I can tell you that 99.9% of it was "hogwash". ;)

I reallly have like the biological mother in laws two letters. I have found them very helpful and I respect that lady so much for what she has been doing.

Interesting. So then it would NOT make sense for any trainer to kill her just to capture her clients, in order to make money.

The number of clients head trainers have exclusively determines their income. It's only lower level assistant trainers who are hourly. For this reason I can't rule AT or AT/CT acting together (or for that matter other commission-based CG trainers). It's not clear how they calculate it - maybe people have to sign in and the sign ins are used as the basis of compensation - but the more people you have in a class, the more you get paid.

Perhaps she does have information that would be considered valuable to the investigation, though- anything about AJ's schedule, his mind-frame around the Austin trip, something that he may have mentioned about MB, etc. So it's not a waste of time to bring her in, but it's also not because they think she can be tied to MB's murder.

Absolutely. IF it's to get valuable information, that that is a legitimate reason.

I feel very confused and not understanding why it is ok for all of us to know and to name ct by initial in this. Isnt the reason because the owner here has two reporter sources who are locals and who she trusts and ct has not deleted her fbook and that is why it is ok to zoom on her.When I listened to the radio show and then remember what the husband Bevers said I really think they both said that ct has behaved in certain ways or said or done things in addition to her having the same walk as the killer. Why is it not public one bit what else is known about ct, or is that normal for these murder investigations. I have not paid attention to murders for years and it was the video of the killer with those big boots and the wierd helmet that got me and then once I saw the still pic here was it by sparky right, of the killers eyes omy omy I shudder day and night and the image of those eyes in the helmet haunt me contstantly.

I believe it's because she is named in the SW. A lot of others were named as well and have been named by initials, just as CT has been. The conversations flow and seem to come back to her. MOO

Mountaingazer, I mean I hope that at least they know who did this because wouldnt it be even worse if the killer was completely unknown. Because then it could be like having a ted bundy out loose and we never know where or when he will strike next. If police do not know who the kiiler of Missy is then all of that area should be trembling and shaking and cancel school and church I would think.
Well I am confident LE will solve this case without anyone burning themselves and their innocent children up in a fire. Though I would rather never know then have innocent children harmed.

I'm curious as to why the radio person is allowed to discuss CT, but we are not here? or am I wrong about that, and if we are allowed to discuss her then why are we not allowed to discuss bevers as suspects? Mainly just curious as I don't really post that much anyway. Thanks in advance!

I think that Missys husband and the biological mother in law seem like really nice people. They both got totally thrown into this mess no warning naddah. I think that Missys husband went on tv so much just because hes been trying to help the police and have this killing stay on tv. The stepmother in law sure seems completely convinced about who killed Missy. Missys husband has never said or done anything at all has he to have us think he knows who did this right. The blood shirt to the dry cleaner was real wierdo I thought.

Maybe a little out of left field, but MB did work out at ANYTIME FITNESS that is supposed to be open 24-7 per their advertising.....but for some reason the website said, "CLOSED TODAY" !??? Is that something that regularly occurs or just a temporary issue?

I'm curious as to why the radio person is allowed to discuss CT, but we are not here? or am I wrong about that, and if we are allowed to discuss her then why are we not allowed to discuss bevers as suspects? Mainly just curious as I don't really post that much anyway. Thanks in advance!

I believe it's because at this point in time they are considered to be victims.

No, and if you notice in the article they Ref: a MSM article.

I'm trying to find the MSM article they mentioned to see if it confirms anything about the new technology being used in the investigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong