DCF Shelter and Custody Hearings #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jacob Carpenter ‏@NDN_JCarpenter 21s21 seconds ago
Mark Sievers in jail call, to his mother: “Everything that (Teresa's mother) doing is to take the girls. It’s thought out."

Jacob Carpenter ‏@NDN_JCarpenter 2m2 minutes ago
Some more mundane discussions now in jail calls. Will note here that Mark Sievers is emotional and demonstrative in court while listening.

Jacob Carpenter ‏@NDN_JCarpenter [video=twitter;732286594384678912]https://twitter.com/NDN_JCarpenter/status/732286594384678912[/video]
Mark Sievers told his daughters to make sure Teresa Sievers' mother didn't have phone "ringer being off or this Mickey Mouse crap.”

[video=twitter;732278558186307584]https://twitter.com/NDN_JCarpenter/status/732278558186307584[/video]

ca016be4780f2b23169978285d53fe28.jpg

If you access the posts via Web View, they show up on Tapatalk. Hope this helps!
:seeya:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jacob Carpenter ‏@NDN_JCarpenter 21s21 seconds ago
Mark Sievers in jail call, to his mother: “Everything that (Teresa's mother) doing is to take the girls. It’s thought out."

Some more mundane discussions now in jail calls. Will note here that Mark Sievers is emotional and demonstrative in court while listening.
OMG! Dang right she is you murderer!!!

Mark Sievers told his daughters to make sure Teresa Sievers' mother didn't have phone "ringer being off or this Mickey Mouse crap.”

BS feels she has to enable her son until the end maybe but MDP just has to be internally questioning her own commitment level at this point

What little I can see MS is real mad....and guard is watching his every move....MS face is red splotchy....he got caught with BS in a big lie IMO

Notice the way this man thinks. Grand manipulator thinks everyone else is too.

hoping the judge puyts an end to MS's Mickey Mouse crap and rules that all future calls are limited to one a day or three a week and only at specific times and to take place at Lutheran Services under supervision of a case worker.

Mickey mouse crap indeed.

pfft

FYI, that is no longer a "live" feed - the video ends at 6+ minutes :(

hoping the judge puyts an end to MS's Mickey Mouse crap and rules that all future calls are limited to one a day or three a week and only at specific times and to take place at Lutheran Services under supervision of a case worker.

Mickey mouse crap indeed.

pfft

O. M. G. Didn't I pick a great day to get interested in this case ??? This is riveting!!

Jacob Carpenter ‏@NDN_JCarpenter [video=twitter;732285769667084288]https://twitter.com/NDN_JCarpenter/status/732285769667084288[/video]

Only because he got caught lying about his testimony on May 11th. He didn't seem too emotional OR demonstrative after he had his daughter's MOTHER ripped out of their lives forever.
#POOLPARTY #Timetomoveon #Teresawouldforgive

FYI, that is no longer a "live" feed - the video ends at 6+ minutes :(

Looks like they are replaying it. I saw the GAL step down and looks like they are listening to the phone calls again. Hope we can get some sound!

How are you watching? Didn't they stop the live feed? or are you talking from before?

I was on FB Wink and it started playing, squeeks for any voices. It went to MS his head was down in talks with his attorney I guess, I could not see that person. I saw MS for about a minute and then it is gone. THe guard was in the background of the shot really watching MS. Message on FB WINK now said they will try one more time and want our feed back...

I clicked again on FB WINK...video, no sound or squeeks have back head shot of blonde and brunette females...that is it

Hope we can get to view later. What I can hear it may be recorded calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member