TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Especially that they seemed fairly confident, cleared the building, hid well, killed swift and brutal, then disappeared. It seems they needed knowledge and experience.

The method of clearing the building does not in any way scream "military" but that's JMO.

I think LE initally had no idea what they were dealing with so they called in everybody that could help. I like that it means they do not have that ego that some LE has. The dog was probably just a precaution, what if the killer baiting the church with bombs ? They just didnt know till the entire place was checked. Its a large enough building, I can see they needed help.

I think we are getting ever so closer to seeing the perp walk! I hope this perp is reading this and shaking in their boots.

Especially that they seemed fairly confident, cleared the building, hid well, killed swift and brutal, then disappeared. It seems they needed knowledge and experience.

And MB seemed to be a mother and business woman going about her everyday life. I relate to her and I am sure so many others do. I teach a fitness class, nothing like CG, so maybe that is why I relate to her. This case has me rattled a bit. I am so ready to see the perp arrested.

I thought she was murdered in Oklahoma? I don't believe her killer has been caught either.

My bad, Oklahoma, but I was struck by the description of her murder. As brutal as MB's murder. Just awful, two such murders not too far from each other, and in places of worship. jmo

]I don't recall ever following a case so closely and I am new to WS for this case. I have however followed many in MSM . It is surprising to me that there have been NO leaks to my knowledge.[/B] Not even so much as so and so was interviewed. The few bits of information I have uncovered have been on FB or Twitter. I know it wouldn't be discussed here anyway but I just think the lack of discoverable information is surprising. With this many people involved, someone usually starts talking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBM
My first WS case as well and I've been surprised to see how much MSM has gotten just plain wrong. Responsible journalism has gone out the window in a push to be the first to get news out there. Especially in regards to what was reported about the Search warrants. I've never even read a SW for myself until this case and it was not reported on accurately, IMO.

Batbrat....So, IF it is a female, it would be a quite tall female.....even after subtracting helmet height from the head and however thick the boots are? So, maybe 5 feet 8 inches? JMO

Yeah Oklahoma, the town is like 4 hours away, that's the only case fitting that description I know of though.
That's the case I meant. The pastor was an African American woman. Sorry I wrote Texas, I meant OK. It just stands out to me, two women, both murdered very viciously, both in churches. Offhand, I do not recall any other such murders at all. jmo Not an impossibility that the fact that there are two such cases might be a reason for the involvement of the FBI. jmo though.

I don't recall ever following a case so closely and I am new to WS for this case. I have however followed many in MSM . It is surprising to me that there have been NO leaks to my knowledge. Not even so much as so and so was interviewed. The few bits of information I have uncovered have been on FB or Twitter. I know it wouldn't be discussed here anyway but I just think the lack of discoverable information is surprising. With this many people involved, someone usually starts talking.

Which is exactly why I say this is a crime that was committed out of frustration and pain and anger. This person was hurting so much this was their way or getting it all OUT. Now they have it off their chest and they are moving forward. MOO

Seeing MB family members fb post on Mother's Day are so terribly sad, they are such a strong family. We need to hope they have answer soon!! The LE on this case are doing a great job IMO. I am just an impatient person :).

I wonder if....and just wondering of course, (because some WS people suspect Killer was ex military), maybe the killer is a female-ex military..... Or an ex CG camper.

One reason I think this case is different is because everyone from LE to the news outlets & on down to the general public is horrified by the absolute brutality of this murder. Per the video, it's like the killer was actually enjoying himself & savoring the anticipation of the kill. I have always said & continue to say that IMO, the killer is ex-military, has killed before & enjoys it.

Thats a bit of an overstatement. Maybe some of the general public is horrified by the brutality of this murder, but I can guarantee you that LE is not. I can give you endless examples of murders that were more brutal then what has been reported about this one. This would be mild brutality, for what homicide investigators deal with on a daily basis.

Has LE produced a new height for the perp or are we still going by the original estimate?

BBM
My first WS case as well and I've been surprised to see how much MSM has gotten just plain wrong. Responsible journalism has gone out the window in a push to be the first to get news out there. Especially in regards to what was reported about the Search warrants. I've never even read a SW for myself until this case and it was not reported on accurately, IMO.

LOL Isn't it irksome!!! I worked for a public defender a long time ago, and became a stickler for the detail of documents. You are correct....the SW was scanned through and not reported correctly. JUST MY OPINION

So I googled the church since I'm too chicken to drive there...

What if it wasn't a personal crime, but rather a serial killer?

I think of Wayne Adam Ford, whose anger at his wife drove him to murder hitchhikers and prostitutes...

A crime of passion doesn't have to be about the victim, but about the suspect instead.

I have a sinking pit feeling in my stomach...

There's a festival not too far from the church...

Apparently there are offsite camping facilities within close proximity of the fair.

All of this is JMO, but the fair is open on weekends starting in April.

If the suspect wasn't from town, it would be something to do the day before (I know, sounds morbid) and the campgrounds might prove a great place to dump evidence.

Again, JMO...

Just have this weird feeling about the possibility

Has LE produced a new height for the perp or are we still going by the original estimate?

They estimate his hight to be 5’8” - 5’9”.

I'm still trying like heck to get a clearer image of the killer's eyes from the Midlothian PD Surveillance video but I'm not having much luck. Here's a shot of the eyes & maybe Sparky or someone else here could get a clearer version?? please...

face2 - Copy edited.png

No, they are not releasing that information.

Then maybe we should not make statements on the original height. I know LE doesn't have to give us the new height determination. Why? They don't need the publics help & they are focusing on one person.

The method of clearing the building does not in any way scream "military" but that's JMO.

That's the truth. Doesn't look like this person has ever been exposed to any tactics or experience in that area.

Also, if I understood the diagrams of the church that have been posted, it appears the suspect broke several exterior windows, is that correct? If that is an attempt to disguise this as a burglary, that is also completely off base. Burglars typically have a single point of entry, and don't break windows unless necessary. Some will prepare an exit in case things go south, but most always exit also at the point of entry. It sure APPEARS the suspect wanted to try to make it look like a burglary, though, with the actions inside the church. Absent that angle, it would have been wiser to break in, crouch in a corner and wait; or attempt to ambush the victim outside.

One thing that bugs me a bit is that the suspect seems to know that victim is going to arrive long enough before others to enable the attack undisturbed. Possibly several people were aware of her penchant for arriving early, but it still seems to be something the suspect is banking on and fully expects. Makes me wonder if there were "dry runs" prior to the killing, without actually breaking in.

That's the truth. Doesn't look like this person has ever been exposed to any tactic or experience in that area.

Also, if I understood the diagrams of the church that have been posted, it appears the suspect broke several exterior windows, is that correct? If that is an attempt to disguise this as a burglary, that is also completely off base. Burglars typically have a single point of entry, and don't break windows unless necessary. It sure APPEARS the suspect wanted to try to make it look like a burglary, though, with the actions inside the church. Absent that angle, it would have been wiser to break in, crouch in a corner and wait.

Waaaay overstaged JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members