TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course they could have. Everyone living and breathing and with any access to FB. It wasn't a secret and she more or less was advertising it. Her FB page was open to the public, and some on WS even accessed it at their leisure even after her death. Anyone who wanted to know where she would be and what she was doing could have looked up her FB page and seen that info, and gotten the knowledge that she would be conducting a class early in the morning of 4/18, indoors, at CCoC, with class beginning at 5 ...and iirc, with the info that she was getting up at 3:30 to go to it. She wanted as many people as possible to know.

I didn't know. My point is those that wanted to know knew. It would be limited to those who accessed her facebook & if he/she was looking for this opportunity LE could start with who knew of this. Granted a pretty large net but you have to start somewhere & then start looking for other evidence that would narrow your search. If I remember correctly she arrive home from her conference on the afternoon before her conference. Therefore, There wasn't a posting that was out there for a long time

Well, with the Police disguise on, one could envision this "Police" officer calling MB into the Church if he had to. He could've used a lot of different ruses to get her inside.

Or he could've known she had a key & always accessed the Church or any facility she hosted her workouts at BUT one thing that I Heard (but can't remember where) is that this session was to be her last session held at the Church which may prove to be important, no?
And then there's this: he knew MB arrived early (even from her SM posts) & so if she didn't come inside the Church, he could go outside. It would be easier to do the horrific deed inside BUT he had enough time & concealment of the night to do it.

Moo
RBBM : I recall reading that very early on. Say it's true, who might have been motivated to do this murder at this particular church ? Where was the new site for the workouts going to be ?

Beyond Bizarre. The only semi-logical explanation is that they know with a great deal of certainty, but are building an entirely circumstantial case. We can be certain, any and all evidence (blood in the interior of a car, shoes, paraphernalia on tape, etc. is long gone and people's memories and video are dissipating quickly. Is it all being done in stealth (garbage disappearing from the road), with more high-powered agencies at work? WSS is the newest acronym for this forum. We Shall See.

I think you're on the right road here. When there are a lack of leads, motives, etc it is helpful to keep the investigation in the public eye to keep the tips coming in, and people talking. If you've got something solid, and have a very narrow focus, that kind of public appeal isn't going to help nearly as much. Too many false leads, paranoids, attention seekers, airheads inundating you with non-helpful data to process.

Without someone talking, they've got a big job to connect a person to that crime scene, or connect certain people to other certain people.

Did anyone watch the Fox news @ 6:00 tonight? They mentioned it had been 1 month and no named suspects. If I heard them right they said MPD may be updating the case this Fri. I sure hope I'm right in thinking they are a lot further along than a lot of people believe. I can understand them not making everything they know be released to public since this is an ongoing investigation. I believe they are doing a great job, and building this case for trial.

Ummm... Heads up peeps. Something is going on.

Sent from my iPhone

Did anyone watch the Fox news @ 6:00 tonight? They mentioned it had been 1 month and no named suspects. If I heard them right they said MPD may be updating the case this Fri. I sure hope I'm right in thinking they are a lot further along than a lot of people believe. I can understand them not making everything they know be released to public since this is an ongoing investigation. I believe they are doing a great job, and building this case for trial.

Thanks for the update and welcome to WS!

:welcome6:

Sorry, I'm talking about news in Dallas / Ft Worth

It's so bizarre - I agree sometimes the stance you're referring to seems feminine, but then the walk seems so masculine - IMO!! Also, the ankles look super-thin (almost femininely thin) when the perp is still, but I guess that could be because the outfit is so bulky making the ankles look thin. Basically, I can see how some people think the perp is a man and some people think it's a woman. So frustrating not to know at least the gender. :tantrum:
Yep, wish I had thin ankles like that.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Well, tell us what is going on -- or why you believe something is going on. It's only fair.

Sorry gathering info. 10 police SUVs on MT Zion rd.

There was also a sheriff car at the church at 5 pm and a Fox News reporter who was at MPD headquarters was told police were considering giving an update.

I'll be brave and ask, what does OP mean? I've seen it mentioned a few times and can't figure it out. It took me a while to get what meant, but I finally got it. Lol
original poster, i think :)

Mt Zion is a road off Hwy 67 in Midlothian

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO this perp(s) are trying to mimick and or frame people. Past case similarities and current gaits etc. All to throw off LE as much as possible, in every detail.

That actually was discussed early on and presumably LE has too, as you say. There were even particular individuals speculated to be the 'other woman'.
It was mentioned by LE that there were relationship(s) outside of the marriage. Unfortunately only the murdered victim's life is discussed and her contacts on her phone.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member