TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #20

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
By doing the presser the way they did, and saying basically we have nothing but hey look at this car...they were fishing for something to " feed their hand". Hand as in what they are holding. Like in poker. :) that's what I think it meant.

I am a hockey player. I highly doubt this person is wearing hockey pants in the video I've seen. They don't look nearly padded/baggy enough, and their walk is not affected enough, in my opinion.

Cargo pants or tactical pants tucked into boots or socks.

I'm a little confused about the press conference. The additional detail they released is that Swatperp is 5'2" - 5'7" which is a change to the original but they didn't give any further details on the physical attributes of the person. Do you infer from this that the "detailed description of the perp" they said they got from the analysis just narrowed down the height or that they know more physical details about the perp but didn't share them? I really seems like they still don't know if it's a man or a woman. I know they hold back information, and I completely understand that, but I'm having a problem figuring out how withholding the gender of the perp would benefit them so I would think if they knew, they would say.

By doing the presser the way they did, and saying basically we have nothing but hey look at this car...they were fishing for something to " feed their hand". Hand as in what they are holding. Like in poker. :) that's what I think it meant.

The comment was made related to why LE didn't want the presser live streamed, though.

Does anyone have a theory they are willing to share about why that might be?

In my opinion the main purpose of the press conference today was to let the public know that the family and friends on those search warrants were not suspects. It may have even been a request of a lawyer of one of the couples who have been smeared or the family. They should have done this sooner then later. JMO.

Looking at the pic of the car at the SWFA, I see a wall or a brick structure that isn't much taller than the car that the car is facing in the pic. Trying to find that wall on google maps to get an idea where the car parked in the SWFA complex, but I don't see anything that matches up.

Catching up ... JMHO I think that the headlights are shining onto the grass median or the Hwy 287 as its leaving the parking lot and. It appears to be raining hard still in that photo.

Random question: I'm noticing that when I go to the WS home page and click on the link at the top to the MB threads, it takes me to the first page of Thread #20....and there are links to all the previous threads, except Thread #19. Is there a reason for that?

I'm a little confused about the press conference. The additional detail they released is that Swatperp is 5'2" - 5'7" which is a change to the original but they didn't give any further details on the physical attributes of the person. Do you infer from this that the "detailed description of the perp" they said they got from the analysis just narrowed down the height or that they know more physical details about the perp but didn't share them? I really seems like they still don't know if it's a man or a woman. I know they hold back information, and I completely understand that, but I'm having a problem figuring out how withholding the gender of the perp would benefit them so I would think if they knew, they would say.

Well, female would point to it definitely NOT being a hit presumably, and could cause mass finger pointing and blame when they really need more solid evidence or maybe even a confession. If they knew it was definitely a male, I think they'd say so. If they knew it was definitely a female, there are a lot of reasons to not release that, I would think. The phrase "lynch mob" comes to mind!

No, you can link it and direct the poster. There is a copyright rule.

Thanks!

Appreciate the clarification for this case.

In two other cases which I am following in the last 2 days they have posted screenshots with link.. so there must be a reason this is different but I will follow your directions. :tyou:

No posting of mainstream media screenshots got it.

No posting of any photographs of cars or license plates from mainstream media footage. Okay!

thank you so much

I don't know what to think, please someone help me. I could swear that I read either here or a news article about the press conference today: either the creepy message was never found or couldn't be traced back to anyone. I've searched here on WS in this thread as well as the previous one and can't find a peep about it.

If it couldn't be found, then doesn't that perk interest toward the friend who told LE about it in the first place?
If it was found, but couldn't be traced, why not? You have to have a credit card to open an account at LinkdIn in order to get to the free 30day trial.

:banghead:

The comment was made related to why LE didn't want the presser live streamed, though.

I don't have a clue, but let's think about it. Maybe they wanted to watch some one to see how they acted. Maybe they had someone sitting there to interview and for what ever reason they did not want them to have instant access...they wanted them to think it was more than it was and did they sweat? What else can we think of?

Appreciate the clarification for this case.

In two other cases which I am following in the last 2 days they have posted screenshots with link.. so there must be a reason this is different but I will follow your directions. :tyou:

No posting of mainstream media screenshots got it.

No posting of any photographs of cars or license plates. Okay!

thank you so much

Maybe those threads don't have a moderator as good as Sparky :).

Random question: I'm noticing that when I go to the WS home page and click on the link at the top to the MB threads, it takes me to the first page of Thread #20....and there are links to all the previous threads, except Thread #19. Is there a reason for that?

go to the end of 18 and look for link to 19. JMO

Several days ago it was released that they now have a detailed description of the perp on the video and at the briefing today they stated that they believe the perp is 5'2" - 5'7" and that the race and gender of the perp is unknown. Clearly that's not a detailed description. It can't be both, so one of the statements is false.

To me this is a huge indicator that they won't be releasing info to the public in this investigation. I think the info they have released is strategic and if that's what's going on I totally agree with their decision.

What do others think? Are they at a dead end waiting for someone to slip up, confess or tip them or do they know a lot more than they are saying?

Sure. I think MPD wanted to maintain control. If the feed is live, whatever happens is immediately out there for all to see. This way, if something happens or a question is asked that MPD doesn't like, they can apply pressure to the gathered media to edit. And the way things seem to be with this passive Dallas media, they'll just do whatever LE says.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mydermarie26