TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, I am new here. Trying to get caught up but there are a lot of threads on this case! :) Can someone catch me up on what the father-in-laws alibi is? I will honestly be shocked if it turns out to not be him. I can't watch the footage of him walking with his right foot turned out and think anything otherwise. In my opinion he appears to fit in the height estimates, holds his shoulders low, has same belly... I really wonder if they aren't publicly excluding him to get him to relax and slip up. Without physical evidence it would be very hard to convict on a gait match and nothing else so my thought is they are buying time trying to get something more.

LE stated that the alibis of both RB and BB have been verified by independent sources. I assume this means that they could not have physically been present at the murder scene. But, who knows. LE may be just letting SP out on a long rope while putting hte case together. We do not know. Stay tuned.

You're right, it didn't specifically say 'face', but the use of the word 'chest' indicates that it was a frontal attack, and the front of the head is the FACE. Just to clarify, my posts are MOO, and that is what I gleaned from the discussions here and from what LE has said. I also remember a lot of discussion here, many threads ago, that the perp may have been sitting on MB during the attack, and if that is the case, the wounds would have been to the face and not the back of the head, IMO, unless the perp was a contortionist or had arms that are 8 feet long.

Swatperp is 193-200 lbs. ( I think it's a higher number, really) I don't think this person exercises. A woman that is 5'2" or 5"7" at 193, is heavy.

LE stated that the alibis of both RB and BB have been verified by independent sources. I assume this means that they could not have physically been present at the murder scene. But, who knows. LE may be just letting SP out on a long rope while putting hte case together. We do not know. Stay tuned.

Yep! And because maybe LE has their SP and can absolutely rule them out.

You know, I sometimes think it was an interrupted robbery, and other times think she was indeed targeted. The fact that she was moving to another location for her classes is highly suggestive. Why did this guy /these guys need to go out on a night that stormy to kill this woman ? Do we know where her new location was going to be ? tia to anyone who knows.

Just some random thoughts that kinda stick with me:

There is a female, previously mentioned in this case, who lives relatively close to the church. She was not on the AT&T list but perhaps was on another SW. And maybe her significant other was, also.

Was it ever confirmed that Missy did indeed stop at a fire station on that Sunday after her return from Austin? Which leads into, some posters have thought the tools used by the perp could have been breaching tools used by fireman (and other agencies, but the fire hall visit (if true) made me wonder if someone in the mix of all this was a fireman or related to one).

On the video of the perp in the church, after using a couple of tools on that one door that was locked, s\he did not try to open the door again, which is kinda weird. Was s\he just jamming the mechanism? Related to this, maybe s\he did try the door again, as it appears this might be a spliced spot in the video, or there was a gap of movement or something, because the video is not smooth at this spot.

IMO

How many vehicles traveling on Hwy 287 were captured on SWFA cameras? All of them. Why is this one singled out when it was captured 2.5 hours before the crime? Because it pulled into the parking lot and must be eliminated to avoid the reasonable doubt defense or because it matches the image captured at the church?

Just saying.

Quick question about the car. I apologize if I'm asking stupid questions! Is the gun store right across a two-lane street from the church?

The gun store is across and down the highway one half mile. There is a house with a high fence that is directly across from the church.

How many vehicles traveling on Hwy 287 were captured on SWFA cameras? All of them. Why is this one singled out when it was captured 2.5 hours before the crime? Because it pulled into the parking lot and must be eliminated to avoid the reasonable doubt defense or because it matches the image captured at the church?

Just saying.

JMHO, looking at the Google map, going either direction you pass by the church (going towards the church and turning in on right side you already passed SWFA on opposite side of highway 1/2 mile back) to get back to the SWFA you would make a U turn at the cut across right there at the Creekside church drive area and go back the opposite direction.

The fact that they had a stopped vehicle on video in relative time frame as Suspect seen on camera (2 am for SWFA Altima/ 350 am first SEEN on camera Suspect) it took time for the Suspect to get into the building prior to being seen. I think that is why they want to speak with the Driver of that veh. Maybe Driver was lost, got turned around, maybe seen something and didn't realize. Its a lot easier looking for that car than maybe 4 or 5 driving down the road. JMHO . Also possible they saw the vehicle on another video from other camera later on ... or one like traveling down Hwy 287 :thinking:

Anyone know how tall MB was? She appears short to me. Standing next to family members... I don't get the feeling she was as tall as me. I am 5'5 JMHO....

Fellow WS Family ... Enjoy your Saturday afternoon... I think I am going to go plant some new flowers I bought. Be back later...:spring::spring:

Anyone know how tall MB was? She appears short to me. Standing next to family members... I don't get the feeling she was as tall as me. I am 5'5 JMHO....

Fellow WS Family ... Enjoy your Saturday afternoon... I think I am going to go plant some new flowers I bought. Be back later...:spring::spring:

I thought it was 5'3". Anyone else remember where that was printed?
Enjoy your Saturday too!

@Arkansasmimi

5'3"

Thank you for always being respectful in how you speak of her and her family. I've been lurking for a few weeks and your posts have stuck out to me because of that.

Per page 2 of 7 of the LinkedIn warrant, she was 5'3".

texasgirl2, look what their cameras' can capture! They knew you were there when you drove in. They could see what kind of camera you were using. Thank you for your photos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqkY7BmnIEkrSAlxXTiaLig/videos

Hard to believe LE doesn't have the license number or at least the name of the state, given the camera system at SWFA. As far as stopping in the parking lot, except for the time of night, I don't find that strange. I never check my text messages or email while driving...I always pull off in a parking lot to look. And if I were traveling, I think my family would text me from time to time to check on me at that hour.

Doesn't say destroyed or specifically face.

http://www.fox4news.com/news/136387116-story

OK, thank you. So there is no information that her head and face were destroyed. That was just misinformation then. We've had posts erroneously claiming that she was shot. She was not. Now claiming that her face and chest were destroyed. People need to stick with the facts of the case, and stop making stuff up to support their position.

"Multiple puncture wounds to her head and chest” could mean as little as one to the head and one to the chest. I admit there was probably more then that, but based on that information, this was not so brutal a murder. Yes, it was brutal, in that all murders are brutal. But especially brutal, not even close. Anyone who thinks, based on the information released so far, that this was an unusually brutal murder needs to read some of the details of what some of the serial killers like Ted Bundy did to their victims. After you read that, you would not think this was a particularly brutal murder.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqkY7BmnIEkrSAlxXTiaLig/videos

This is a link for SWFA's youtube channel. Check out just what their cameras' can pick up. See the "counting money" one where the camera zooms in to watch a man in his truck counting money. And the one where they can zoom out and refocus across the highway to watch a coyote running in the field. They even catch a vehicle going the wrong way on the divided highway. It's amazing!

My word... that IS amazing! You can almost read the guy's texts from inside the truck in the counting money video!

Thank you. I'm of the opinion LE discloses only what LE wants the public to know without compromising their investigation. Not sure who would want it any other way, except of course the perpetrator!

Hard to believe LE doesn't have the license number or at least the name of the state, given the camera system at SWFA. As far as stopping in the parking lot, except for the time of night, I don't find that strange. I never check my text messages or email while driving...I always pull off in a parking lot to look. And if I were traveling, I think my family would text me from time to time to check on me at that hour.
Could it have been blocked with this? 'With PhotoBlocker, your license plate is invisible to traffic cameras yet completely legible to the naked eye.' https://www.phantomplate.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aishavn