TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
My kids added - how come LE didn't say which way the Nissan entered from the highway and which way it left? Surely they know that based on the gun store's cameras. We've pulled into many parking lots, checked navigation, and turned around or gone straight. Of course, never at 2 am. It's puzzling and frustrating LE isn't chatty. Back to lurking.

Even though it sits on a divided highway, coming north, you can only enter it by crossing over the road (after having gone past the church) and heading back south. Or you were already heading south to begin with. Either way, you have no choice but to enter the parking lot from southbound 287. Once at SWFA, you can only exit the parking lot by going south. Make sense?

Just the facts: I see where you are going, but I have to wonder not so much about how much "love" but more, how much "hate" because this was sooo personal. It has happened, but someone doing an elimination favor for someone that they love just wouldn't have the same rage as this perp. But who knows. People are strange........JMO

Love can motivate people to do terrible things. Susan Smith drowned her own children for love.

Love can motivate people to do terrible things. Susan Smith drowned her own children for love.

True, but she did not do it with rage against the children. JMO....................she was doing herself a favor. Disgusting, but true. JMO

Yes. Too me, the car pic is only indicative that the police have been out gathering all the video they can, from anywhere in the area at the time of the crime. At that time on a wet night, not much is moving. Anyone that was out for any reason might have seen something, and not realize its importance. If this car was seen at a nearby business, its POSSIBLE they saw other cars on the road. Just knowing what they might have seen would be helpful.

Crazy stuff happens. They could locate this person, who thinks they saw nothing, then the driver would remember:
"I did see a car that reminded me of Uncle Fred, and I thought how funny it would be to see him out at that time of night. Uncle Fred has a 97 Crown Victoria...."

Does anyone know if LE released that the Nissan Altima has a U.S. tag? I noticed that some places in Mexico have rental cars that one may take across the border, if Mexican insurance is purchased. It looks like oval stickers are sometimes used on their cars as well. Just wanted to make sure it was indeed an "in country" car.

Does anyone know if LE released that the Nissan Altima has a U.S. tag? I noticed that some places in Mexico have rental cars that one may take across the border, if Mexican insurance is purchased. It looks like oval stickers are sometimes used on their cars as well. Just wanted to make sure it was indeed an "in country" car.

In previous posts, which are quite recent, discussion of the camera capacity at the gun store leaves little doubt that from their cctv video, the license plate # of the Nissan would have been perfectly visible. Therefore, LE probably WELL knows the plate#. JMO

Do you have a link for her face and chest being destroyed? Because I haven’t seen anything to that effect.

Wasn't there a closed casket? It's possible she was hit so badly that it couldn't be fixed :(

Jumping off your post.. kinda (not meaning to jump on you ;) )
Respectfully bbm. Why do people think that CT could not be a friend of MB? Honest question. Because they were not FB friends? Rumors? Seriously, how do we know she was not or could not be considered a Friend of MB?

It's no difference in assumption than many other posts on here. However, since everyone else in the SW had a "connection" with either MB or BB and she didn't, then I'm venturing to say that's where the assumption is coming from.

True, but she did not do it with rage against the children. JMO....................she was doing herself a favor. Disgusting, but true. JMO

Perhaps the love motivated the rage. Or there was both rage or love.

I don't know and can't say for certain - I wasn't there, and I'm not a mind reader.

The timing of this crime indicates (to me) that any rage felt toward Missy was tempered by the desire to protect her husband from suspicion. Swatperp could have chosen any other weekend out of the 52 weeks of the year to do the deed. That's what my mind keeps coming around to.

Or maybe they just stopped to make a phone call. Or maybe they stopped to look at a map. The possibilities are endless.

I agree, maybe felt safer than pulling off to the side of the road. I do see brick walls in on either side of the front door, I couldn't see the rear.

Way upstream it was mentioned that someone in the family mentioned a negative interaction between the two, enough to report to LE in 1st few days post crime...possibly related to others feelings that mb needed to be careful
I remember that also.

Lol. They want to investigate the Nissan Altima driver and not simply ask if they seen a vehicle in the area at 2 am.

Now they may know whom it is but want to see if they come forward on their own accord.

But what if the person was driving on a suspended license or something?

Or lied to a spouse while visiting a mistress? Would they really want to come forward. Especially knowing that LE wants to pry and not just ask about anything suspicious that the person may have seen.

Jmo

With regards to the Nissan development of this case.

LE saw a Nissan, but they don't have the license plate number and the owner isn't a suspect or person of interest.

Perhaps someone can explain to me how this is useful or isn't a complete distraction from the rest of the information they already have.

Lol. They want to investigate the Nissan Altima driver and not simply ask if they seen a vehicle in the area at 2 am.

Now they may know whom it is but want to see if they come forward on their own accord.

But what if the person was driving on a suspended license or something?

Or lied to a spouse while visiting a mistress? Would they really want to come forward. Especially knowing that LE wants to pry and not just ask about anything suspicious that the person may have seen.

Jmo

JMO if Nissan driver is the perp, they are NOT going to come forward in a DP case. JMO

Perhaps the love motivated the rage. Or there was both rage or love.

I don't know and can't say for certain - I wasn't there, and I'm not a mind reader.

The timing of this crime indicates (to me) that any rage felt toward Missy was tempered by the desire to protect her husband from suspicion. Swatperp could have chosen any other weekend out of the 52 weeks of the year to do the deed. That's what my mind keeps coming around to.

I have a really hard time believing that the timing was just coincidental as well.

Still catching up on the thread since it was closed when I tried to post last night. But here are my thoughts after the presser.

I'm still of the belief that MB was targeted and her murder was a very personal crime of passion. I believe that LE has much more information than what they are sharing with the public. I also believe that they have a suspect in their sights and an arrest will happen. IMOO the presser was to update/perhaps appease the public that after a month without an arrest, the investigation is still ongoing.

In the meantime, there's been a lot of speculation on the suspect/motive/gender. What about the timing/location? There was only a small window of opportunity for the murder to take place before people started showing up for the class. So it had to be well planned. Why was it so important that it be carried out in the rain on that specific day at that specific location? I recall reading that kids were out of school that week, this was her first class since her return from Austin, last or next to last class at this location. Did she already have a new location for her next class, or was it TBD?

Still catching up on the thread since it was closed when I tried to post last night. But here are my thoughts after the presser.

I'm still of the belief that MB was targeted and her murder was a very personal crime of passion. I believe that LE has much more information than what they are sharing with the public. I also believe that they have a suspect in their sights and an arrest will happen. IMOO the presser was to update/perhaps appease the public that after a month without an arrest, the investigation is still ongoing.

In the meantime, there's been a lot of speculation on the suspect/motive/gender. What about the timing/location? There was only a small window of opportunity for the murder to take place before people started showing up for the class. So it had to be well planned. Why was it so important that it be carried out in the rain on that specific day at that specific location? I recall reading that kids were out of school that week, this was her first class since her return from Austin, last or next to last class at this location. Did she already have a new location for her next class, or was it TBD?

100% agree with all of this. This case will be solved, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marlenewatches