TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking a year at least, if not YEARS....

I see this crime as something that took months if not years of slow building rage, anger, jealousy, and IMO sorry for this but that statitics keep haunting me as to who commits crimes like this, just saying ...

it would take more than a week to get that ticked off at someone to the point of stabbing them to death IMO

I agree. But to continue with the idea that the perp was in Austin (which is not a fact that we know), let's say the person was angry for a considerable amount of time and then something happened in Austin that pushed the anger over into a desire to kill.

My hunch is still with a business aspect of the murder, more than a romantic motive.

Just this is just brainstorming folks....not facts or a full-blown theory, or even a theory that works.

Whatever was going on, it must have started to bother her a few weeks before the murder. ( of course, I am assuming one had something to do with the other)
Her gym friend said she was acting differently, quiet

RBBM

I really want to address this but I've typed my thoughts up 3 times and I just can't get it to come out right.:gaah:

My hope is that they used a prepaid THINKING it is untraceable. Not many things are truly untraceable! In Beverly Carter's case, slick Arron bought a burner phone to use for the interaction. But, all things can be traced where they came from (Dollar General, in that case). Then, they went to Dollar General and got the video footage of the purchase. Even when the product isn't directly connected to the person, through some good detective work, it can be linked. (I think it was that case! So many cases, so little brain space)/

I def don't think this was a robbery. A robber comes in quickly searching and grabbing and stuffing stuff they want in their pants or whatever. This person didn't steal anything but weapons! Were the weapons placed there by them earlier to come back and use? Its probable. And when someone comes in on a robbery, the robber generally runs for the hills! They don't stick around, bludgeon someone in the head and still leave without anything of value. Doesn't at all seem like a robbery gig, to me. Seems very targeted. Seems very calculated. Seemed very at peace with this mission they were on. VERY scary, to me.

I'm not from the area. I wanted to share this link in case there's anyone else here that would like to have a better understanding of the distance between the church and SWFA, how far off the road is the church, what's across the street from the church, etc. The link basically lets you walk up/down hwy 287, look around and zoom in.

https://www.google.com/search?sclie...y=!1e2!2sBViG7CyPQawAAAQfCVi4QA&istate=kp:xpd

Thanks this helped me a lot!

How on earth would it be possible to see eyeliner on an altered, enhanced, pixelated enlargement of a screen shot taken from poor quality surveillance footage of a perpetrator with a helmet with a face protector on it? I'm missing something here.

And if it were possible to enhance the footage in such a way, why hasn't LE done so and released it to help get an identity?

I agree, a lot of what has been "seen" to my opinion is a figment of imagination. Just saying. No offense to anyone. I am a graphic arts person and there is no way that I see any of that. Not trying to argue. Just don't see fast food, don't see persons arm..etc. Its my opinion. But I am not buying whats being sold. If someone has a program that good then they need to take it to the LE..

I was told they released the scene 3 days after the crime and, well, some in the field were unhappy with their work, i dunno if at the end of the day it really made that much difference but you know how agencies from one department complain about the work from another

What are you referring to specifically when you say "released the scene"? Are you talking about the SW corner where MB was found, to say that it was no longer cordoned off?

the church

I don't see how that's possible. There were repairs going on early in the week, and then a church service Wednesday night. By your account, if I understand correctly, the entire church would have been off limits til Thursday.

Whatever was going on, it must have started to bother her a few weeks before the murder. ( of course, I am assuming one had something to do with the other)
Her gym friend said she was acting differently, quiet

Yes, and she had stopped going to AnyTime Fitness. Missy was a busy little beaver, so I can understand her cutting out one of her workout places. I feel she had probably reached a number of Campers that she was starting to see a profit?? The latest camps being advertised are for 6 weeks (?) for $400, but if you contact the trainer personally he can get you like a $200 discount on that type of camp.

So the scene wasn't processed by 12 just the building cleared. Its a little confusing as in the medical world, the clearing of a building means it is safe for fire and rescue to go in, here it sounds like rescue aka paramedics were in the building before it was cleared. We have a saying in the field.. a dead paramedic isn't going to help an undead victim. Hence the reason Police go in and clear the scene before we enter. They must have had confidence very quickly the building was safe, what would lead them to believe that?

Per the Official Press Release, EMT was there first, then LEO and it sounded like the EMS were working on her when PD arrived (just my take on it) And unsure what the wording means but I took it they were done with the scene at noon. I could be completely wrong.

I agree, a lot of what has been "seen" to my opinion is a figment of imagination. Just saying. No offense to anyone. I am a graphic arts person and there is no way that I see any of that. Not trying to argue. Just don't see fast food, don't see persons arm..etc. Its my opinion. But I am not buying whats being sold. If someone has a program that good then they need to take it to the LE..

Don't feel like the lone stranger. I can't see a lot of anything either. The posters that are able to do that are AMAZING, and we love them :heartbeat: ALL! I have seen a Sasquatch, Darth Vader, Bert or Ernie, a stranger in the hallway with SW, a scary darn hammer, things hanging off boots, etc. al. I think LE would be highly impressed with some of our members' talents. I hope and :pray: law enforcement has much, much more than we are privy to.

I'm not from the area. I wanted to share this link in case there's anyone else here that would like to have a better understanding of the distance between the church and SWFA, how far off the road is the church, what's across the street from the church, etc. The link basically lets you walk up/down hwy 287, look around and zoom in.

https://www.google.com/search?sclien...&istate=kp:xpd

:confused: All the link does for me is take me to a list of search results for gun stores in the Midlothian area. Were you trying to post a Google Maps link like this?

https://www.google.com/maps/@32.4421917,-96.9200199,3a,66.8y,295.37h,84.63t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sj3R4JkACV72zN4EgV1NMXw!2e0

Tippy Lynn's Link lead to a search results page with the WFA website link on the right hand corner of page. Very helpful to me!

I don't see how that's possible. There were repairs going on early in the week, and then a church service Wednesday night. By your account, if I understand correctly, the entire church would have been off limits til Thursday.

all I know is someone involved was fussing about how they released the scene too early in his opinion, i dont know what was done or not done or how much of the church was released he did not tell me that, he just complained a little

Off Topic: I came across this article and rolled all the way down to comments. There is a picture of Missy and I believe a person named in the SW. I had never seen this photo. Did I miss it?

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/201...scription-of-killer-but-wont-release-it.html/

Wondering why they state : 4:35 a.m. - Participant in Camp Gladiator fitness class arrives at the church5:00 a.m. - Two 911 calls received from church. Am I the only person who thinks 25 minutes to call 911 is a bit much?? JMO

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/201...scription-of-killer-but-wont-release-it.html/

Just to add to this, I've wondered what agencies helped clear the scene? Does anyone know if the FBI and Rangers were brought in this early in the case? I had thought it wasn't until the next day/within 24 hours but not initial crime scene.

Per MSM They were all brought in on 20th

I agree. But to continue with the idea that the perp was in Austin (which is not a fact that we know), let's say the person was angry for a considerable amount of time and then something happened in Austin that pushed the anger over into a desire to kill.

My hunch is still with a business aspect of the murder, more than a romantic motive.

Just this is just brainstorming folks....not facts or a full-blown theory, or even a theory that works.

How many years was Missy into multi-level marketing campaigns? I wonder how many companies she had been associated with or if Bi-Level and GC were her first? I have a friend who is ALWAYS getting into multilevel marketing companies, Shaklee, Pampered Chef, she also sold scrubs on the side (she's a nurse). I think she is hooked into that kind of "lifestyle"? Not sure if that is the right word.

Thanks for posting that. Something I just noticed from those pictures. Notice on the top picture---how many fluorescent light fixtures there are on the ceiling.

Then notice the reflections of the lights coming off the floor in the second picture. That shows how few of the lights were on when the SP was walking around in the church waiting for MB to appear.

Great observation!

I do not believe this is anyone named in the SW, but it is a CG camper that was in attendance that day.

Thank you! I had no clue who it was and I hadn't ever seen it. I don't have Facebook so that explains how it slipped by me~Interesting picture, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer