TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not think LE is playing games. If they know who the person is, there would be an arrest, Imo.

Does anyone think that LE is just toying with the killer/killers and they know exactly who was involved?

yep, may be they are turning up the heat just to see what happens, who might be flushed out.. maybe this is perfectly normal police work, all the more reason to lawyer up IMO

That's impressive! So you are saying around 6 foot including the helmet. How much shorter without it? I was surprised when LE suggested the person could be as short as 5' 2" because they don't look that tiny. It is hard to tell with all that gear but...

I asked a friend who has one of those paintball tac helms, and he told me it added just under 1.5" to his height. The average men's trail shoe adds between 1 and 1.5". So an estimate would be 2.5-3" knocked off. If you look closely, I've clipped off the top of the helmet and also the bottom of the shoes with my intersection lines, attempting to err on the conservative side. From my overall averages (I have 4 of these images now), my revised estimate is 5'10"-6'. The adaptive wide angle lens correction cinched it for me. I know what LE has said, but I'm just not seeing it. I'd like to be confident they're getting it right, so perhaps the doors are 80" and the hardware installation is 36" (4" lower than standard, 4" lower than pre-fab commercial doors).

I'm hoping someone can tell me definitively what height the doors are at the church. Then I can put this to bed once and for all.

I do not think LE is playing games. If they know who the person is, there would be an arrest, Imo.

I really didn't get that LE is playing games it's NG's guest that is in question- I believe based on recent postings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bear in mind, NG is very, very often wrong. Jmo

I agree with what you said but the thing I don't understand is how releasing or not releasing the videos has anything to do with it. Would releasing them cause BB to not say who the person is? Why would showing the videos prevent him from providing the name they're looking for?

BBM: I think so.

Well, let's start with Robin Walinsky being a talking head who knows less about this case than you or me but needed something to say that sounded intelligent in practice. After understanding this I will rephrase what was quoted but with some help from moi:

LE isn't releasing additional videos because they have eyes on the husband. He can identify something, through someone he knows, so LE will not release the tapes to the public, generating a lot of false leads, hoping to squeeze him to surrender the information he holds.

JMHO of what Walinsky really said, albeit confusing and convoluted.

He (BB) certainly made sure that SWATPERP knows that forgiveness is at hand and also stated that he is of the mind to go after SWATPERP on his own should SWATPERP continue to hide from LE. (From his last interview) This is beginning to sound like an female 'friend' of BB's, rather than a connection directly to MB.

"cops not releasing additional videos because they have eyes on the husband and he may be able to identify something through someone he might know and that is why it has not been released to the public, they want him to come forward with the name" as per Robyn Walinsky, does anyone understand that comment???
'Eyes on the husband'? MB husband or the husband of a probable suspect?

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

I am not sure if we are crossing the line here discussing some of these things. If we can discuss the show I would have a bit more to say. Has anything changed? :silenced:

wrt NG, let's not forget that she is in the entertainment industry. JMO

I guess it needs to be asked- why need BB to be a go between to name the perp. We have NYC forensic cell experts, LE and the FBI and NG show through her guest suggests they are waiting on BB to ID- does not seem logical to me. Who knows?

This is totally just my interpretation, but I believe LE have a very strong suspicion as to who SP is based on the video and other circumstantial evidence. They need something more concrete to go to trial. DNA, the perps clothing, or someone with inside information....

A mod can certainly chime in but I believe we can discuss the content of NG show. BUT I would not go cross referencing FB or Twitter. It's all about context- IMO. Please correct and add to my interpretation.

It seems so odd to me that there is so much credence placed on BBs opinion about who the perp might be and the voice he is projecting toward the case. Have some of you seasoned WSrs seen a spouse park themselves at LEs doorstep like this before? Its not like he's running this case, right?

Please share your thoughts.

spill, dont leave us in suspense

"cops not releasing additional videos because they have eyes on the husband and he may be able to identify something through someone he might know and that is why it has not been released to the public, they want him to come forward with the name" as per Robyn Walinsky, does anyone understand that comment???

The question was asked if "anyone understood that comment". I gave my response of "I do", and it's because of my own personal working (so far) theory.
I believe 95% BB knows exactly who this is, LE knows that BB knows who this is, but BB doesn't want LE to know that he does know who it is. I am EXTREMELY torn between male vs.female though.
I think we should go with "Pat" as the other poster mentioned. (from Saturday night live)

Hi WSers. For the last couple days I've been working on a couple of isolated frames with an adaptive wide angle lens correction technique, using the tile pattern on the floor. Turns out the distortion map is a different shape than was previously assumed. I keep trying to squeeze LE's height range into my image analysis, but I can't get it to work. My numbers still have not changed. I'm still hitting 72" on average, with an 84" door and 40" hardware installation. Anyhow, once again - here is a revised image reconfirming my previous estimates.

attachment.php

Any video forensics folks getting different results than me? (If so, please show how)
Just asking here. Where did you get your height of the door frame? Commercial interior door frame height is 80".

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Hi WSers. For the last couple days I've been working on a couple of isolated frames with an adaptive wide angle lens correction technique, using the tile pattern on the floor. Turns out the distortion map is a different shape than was previously assumed. I keep trying to squeeze LE's height range into my image analysis, but I can't get it to work. My numbers still have not changed. I'm still hitting 72" on average, with an 84" door and 40" hardware installation. Anyhow, once again - here is a revised image reconfirming my previous estimates.

attachment.php

Any video forensics folks getting different results than me? (If so, please show how)

I love your work! My only issue here, is just by looking at all the videos, if those are 84" doors, the perp looks well under 12" shorter than the top of all the doors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle