Found Deceased FL - AMBER ALERT: Diana Alvares, 9, Fort Myers, 29 May 2016 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if the door was unlocked then maybe someone from the area snuck in. Was there are kids sleeping in the same room? Mom saw her at 2 am. So it was between 2:10 and 6:50 am.

It takes a lot of nerve to break into small trailer home with 2 adults and 4 kids sleeping inside. I think it has to be someone who feels familiar with the trailer.

I speak Spanish.
Mom just doesn't understand why her daughter is missing. When she got up at 2-2:30 to feed the baby, she checked on the kids. A boy and a girl share a room. She checked on them. Then she went to see Diana and she was uncovered. She covered her with the blanket (I take it it's the missing blanket). Then she went back to bed. She woke up at 6:55 to wake the kids up to go to church. She noticed that all of the stove was on (I take it to mean all burners ). She checked the doors. Concerned that something was wrong. She checked on the kids. The two were in their room. She went to check on the oldest and found that she was not there.

I did noticed that the translator was adding info and was not asking the same questions that were asked.

Please note all this is MOO!

Thanks for this! Could you please do me a favor when/if you have time. Can you tell me at what time in the video Mom says she covered her with a blanket? I don't speak Spanish. Thanks!

I"m so weary of dead little girls. Just let her go.

So if the door was unlocked then maybe someone from the area snuck in. Was there are kids sleeping in the same room? Mom saw her at 2 am. So it was between 2:10 and 6:50 am.

It takes a lot of nerve to break into small trailer home with 2 adults and 4 kids sleeping inside. I think it has to be someone who feels familiar with the trailer.

Diana was in a room by herself.
Dad says the door is right outside his bedroom and he will hear it when opened. He will wake up if someone opened it.

Stepdad said on his video that all windows and doors were locked EXCEPT for the door outside his bedroom door. He always leaves that door unlocked.

Why would he always leave that door unlocked?

Who turns on all of the burners on a stove while they're in the process of kidnapping a child? :waitasec:

Gas stove? Are those common is Trailer Homes or are they electric, does anyone know?

I speak Spanish.
Mom just doesn't understand why her daughter is missing. When she got up at 2-2:30 to feed the baby, she checked on the kids. A boy and a girl share a room. She checked on them. Then she went to see Diana and she was uncovered. She covered her with the blanket (I take it it's the missing blanket). Then she went back to bed. She woke up at 6:55 to wake the kids up to go to church. She noticed that all of the stove was on (I take it to mean all burners ). She checked the doors. Concerned that something was wrong. She checked on the kids. The two were in their room. She went to check on the oldest and found that she was not there.

I did noticed that the translator was adding info and was not asking the same questions that were asked.

Please note all this is MOO!

Thank you so much!!!!!!!! I knew there was a whole lot more said, but I couldn't understand what.

Thanks for this! Could you please do me a favor when/if you have time. Can you tell me at what time in the video Mom says she covered her with a blanket? I don't speak Spanish. Thanks!

10:36-10:44

La niña estaba destapada. Lo tape
The girl was uncovered. I covered
(In Spanish we have male and female verbs. When you use "lo" It's male. When using "la" is female. Just something I picked up when she said she covered the child. )

All MOO!

https://www.facebook.com/winknewstv/videos/10154217498374161/

Another video. I am just starting to watch, but it shows the type of weather and terrain they are dealing with.

https://www.facebook.com/winknewstv/videos/10154217498374161/

I am very scared that the article tlcya posted said they are focusing on the swampland. I am also concerned that they report they always leave that door unlocked. That means anyone who frequents the home knows that. The stove being on could signify her fighting on her way out and grabbing or kicking the knob. None of it sounds good.

That's a horrible terrain to look for this child. It's basically a forest, swamp. Wow. You could miss evidence in places like that.

All MOO!

Diana was in a room by herself.
Dad says the door is right outside his bedroom and he will hear it when opened. He will wake up if someone opened it.

Wait---- Diana was in a room by herself? Did the mom say that?

Again- thanks for your help!

Who turns on all of the burners on a stove while they're in the process of kidnapping a child? :waitasec:

Gas stove? Are those common is Trailer Homes or are they electric, does anyone know?

She wasn't specific. Makes you wonder IF she was taken, maybe the perp wanted to burn the trailer down.

All MOO!

Very weird about the oven?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leaving all of the burners in is a good way to prepare to burn down a home. Burning a home is a good way to destroy evidence. We don't know who turned on all of the burners but we do know who was closest to a conveniently unlocked door to get out quickly. I wonder if just one person told cops that door was always left unlocked or if others confirmed that.

Leaving all of the burners in is a good way to prepare to burn down a home. Burning a home is a good way to destroy evidence. We don't know who turned on all of the burners but we do know who was closest to a conveniently unlocked door to get out quickly. I wonder if just one person told cops that door was always left unlocked or if others confirmed that.

Good analysis. It is the porch door that I'd left open, as per stepdad.

I'm off to bed. My boys will be up at 7 am. I'm really hoping this girl is found when I check back tomorrow.

I hope you are dry, warm and safe Diana.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member