Found Deceased FL - AMBER ALERT: Diana Alvares, 9, Fort Myers, 29 May 2016 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
:tantrum: WHERE IS DIANA?!?!?! :tantrum:

My gut feelings are notoriously inaccurate, but at the moment I don't like what they're telling me...

This certainly is confusing. I still don't know for sure what the spelling of Diana's last name is...or which last name is her Mom's...or her Dad's for that matter. Thankfully her Step Dad's name is the still the same!
With today's latest information..I am almost hoping her Dad is behind this...because if it's just these two brother's...well, I won't go there. I am holding out hope she is found alive and safe and they get this all whole mess sorted out.

"i know that people know her in Okeechobee," he said. "She was there with Rita."
Jimenez also wants to know if authorities have talked to a former roommate who moved out recently. He said he has not heard if the man has been contacted.
"He lived with us for nine months," he said.Jimenez, who said he will finally complete his process to become an American citizen this year, has never gone back to his native Michoacan, Mexico birthplace and doesn't wish to.
"I came here 15 years ago, in 2001," he said.

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...rch-missing-diana-alvares-continues/85233838/

I know nothing about immigration laws. Would either parent be in jeopardy of being deported? Wondering about those they know, if they are here illegally, maybe their associates are as well, and that's why we're hearing bits and pieces. They all are afraid of being sent back to Mexico. So there's Diana, two other siblings that are school age, a yr old baby, Mom, her boyfriend and another baby on the way, all living in the trailer. Then two men they rented a room to. Boyfriend works, but Mom doesn't. Diana's biological father was here, was caught with weapons and deported to Mexico. Three of the children with Mom are his, and he has at least one more by his girlfriend. None of these people are married or have been married to each other. Is that because of fear of deportation as well? Or is it common?

(Mod snip)

If I understand correctly, all the children have been born in America so are Americans. Is that correct? So they can't be deported, but would they send their parents back? Leaving the kids here? I don't know.

Yet despite that, it appears LE was notified immediately when Diana was found missing. So even with deportation a possibility, they didn't hesitate on notifying LE she was missing. IMO, they know the two roommates are illegals, and didn't want to tell the public until they felt these two could very well be behind her disappearance. They are willing to take the risk they are wrong, and having the roommates deported in order to find Diana. I don't believe they would tell LE who the roommates are, and their fears unless they really believe this happened. They wouldn't want their friends and rest of the family afraid of being deported since they told on the roommates, IMO. So this theory must be what they strongly believe.

(Mod snip)

I want to know if the police found the stove hot when they arrived.

That is sooooo bizarre.

And from the video, I noticed the stove is a flat top. Mom said all 4 burners and "these two" were turned on. She must mean the oven was on as well. The 'pot' looked like a frying pan to me. Diana's bedroom seemed to imply that only Diana slept in there, and the door was covered with notes written in English. Where do the other kids sleep? And the room the two men lived in, it didn't look like the other kids lived in there. Though my video was breaking up and stalling at the point, so maybe there were beds in there I didn't see.

(mod snip)

My kids are grown, and I may be not in tune with what people do today, but is it normal for a little girl to be starting breakfast, with hot oil, at 9 years old? Maybe they were running this girl ragged, with mom being pregnant, and she left on her own.

I'm ignorant about the challenges these family's face. So I'm learning. Can't imagine having my children stolen by their father...and have the judge deny my motion to get my kids back because I don't have a custody agreement so no one broke the law... Unbelievable...even more so for these children being dragged back and forth between homes...imo

I just got home from a 13 hour shift, and go back for 12 more in the morning. I was hoping Diana would have been found safe today. :( I'm going to try to catch up but I'm not sure my eyes will stay open long. Can anyone tell me if there were any important developments today? TIA!

<modsnip> I genuinely feel like the language differerence + cultural differences + lack of "sophistication" + bad (always) reporting account for all the things that would usually ping on my hinky meter. IMO there a cohesive story that LE is privy to. I don't think this will go on long.

(Just jumping off the post)-
I keep saying this over and over. Here is the difference---- this IS NOT media reports that are changing! This is first hand reports from the family. One day they talk over and over about the same thing. The next day, the story is a little different and is told and reiterated several times, but with the new spin. Then, it changes with different information! This is not the usual messed up media reports, in my opinion. It is the same people talking. So, why is it they can say something on day 4 that they didn't say on day 3? It is feeling like a game, to me. And there is a missing baby at the center of it.

My kids are grown, and I may be not in tune with what people do today, but is it normal for a little girl to be starting breakfast, with hot oil, at 9 years old? Maybe they were running this girl ragged, with mom being pregnant, and she left on her own.

No. Stepdad said in his interview that Diana does not cook. She does not use the stove or oven. If she fixes herself anything, she will use the microwave. It was in the interview.

*The information in the article does not support the title.

Court records show Diana's father took her without permission in 2013

The mother of a missing 9-year-old San Carlos Park girl told a judge in 2013 that the father took her children without her permission for several months wouldn’t return them, court records show.

Rita Hernandez, mother of Diana Alvarez, filed a petition in December 2013 to force Martin Alvarez Moreno to return her children after taking them without her permission in September of that year. Hernandez said she feared the father would take the children to Mexico.

Alvarez did not take Diana in 2013, only two younger children — [L] and [L], now ages 6 and 7 respectively.

[...]

The judge denied Hernandez’s request, noting there was no evidence that the father was violating any custody agreement and no allegations against the father while he had custody of the children since September.

The father later returned the children. But now authorities are searching for Diana, who has been missing since Sunday. Hernandez said she is concerned that someone may be taking her daughter to Mexico and she has said the father said in the past that her custody of the children would not be permanent.

More at link: http://www.news-press.com/story/new...er-took-her-without-permission-2013/85268246/

I know the Bio Dad has denied any involvement with Diana missing, but what IF the roommate took Diana intending to take her to him and once in Mexico Bio Dad used Diana as a bargaining tool in trying to get the two boys in exchange? This is just a theory and my opinion only if not allowed sorry and please delete

Here is the big question of the day for me------ am I understanding that dad's wife/ girlfriend lives in Florida? But he lives in Mexico? And she claims she runs his FB page? Do they not live together? Since when? I guess what I am saying is that if she is here, I would expect him to be close. If he is there, I would expect her to be close. she doesn't seem like the "let my man live in another country" kinda woman.

Just a reminder. Please only post a link or reference SM if you are 100% sure it belongs to an individual from the approved list and adheres to the guidelines that WS has set:

Approved SM Pages/Profiles

Individuals
Victim (missing or murdered person)
Suspect (as indicated by LE)

• Links may be used to direct members to posts made by a victim or a suspect.
  • Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed.
  • Paraphrasing is okay.
  • Posts by friends and visitors are off limits.
  • Do not link to an individual&#8217;s (victim or suspect) social media page if you are not 100% certain it belongs to the correct individual.
  • If a social media page is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

Also, please refrain from making broad generalizations about an entire culture or about those with a certain citizenship status. Discussing how these things affect this case is reasonable, but this thread is solely about Diana and bringing her home safely. Thanks!

Hey everyone!

Diana's mother and stepfather have said she does not have any social media accounts. Please do not post screenshots or discuss the Facebook profile the interviewer suggested may belong to her.

Unless you are 100% sure a social media page belongs to a victim, it cannot be linked or discussed.

BBM

..we've never heard that Diana would start breakfast w/ hot oil, in fact her step Dad said that she didn't use the stove, only the microwave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
not_just_a_phase