Found Deceased FL - AMBER ALERT: Diana Alvares, 9, Fort Myers, 29 May 2016 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how soon the family let LE know about their suspicions? We didn't hear it until the last day or so.

IMO the Mom and Step Dad likely slept hard. She is 9 months pregnant. I believe Step Dad works as a landscaper? He must crash and burn after a hard days work in the heat.

imo the mom and step dad likely slept hard. She is 9 months pregnant. I believe step dad works as a landscaper? He must crash and burn after a hard days work in the heat.

thank you!!

Yeah, upthread someone posted where bio Dad says he knew the brothers for a while. Honestly, I hope bio dad has her. I just don't think the does. I WANT to be wrong about that. That's the only way she would be semi-safe, IMO

It is possible that bio dad had them pick her up to bring her to them.

Where did I say LE said that? I said I KNEW... It was my GUT instinct. And it should not have taken FIVE days to figure it out. That poor baby is most likely out of the Country now... and ALL because people wanted to point fingers at the stepfather!!

The rules for Amber Alerts are based on evidence & facts, not gut instinct.

To activate an AMBER alert the following five (5) criteria must be met:
  • The child must be under 18 years of age.
  • There must be a clear indication of an abduction.
  • The law enforcement agency's preliminary investigation must conclude that the child's life is in danger.
  • There must be a detailed description of child, abductor and/or vehicle to broadcast to the public.
  • The activation must be recommended by the local law enforcement agency of jurisdiction.

http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/cms/Amber-Plan/Amber-Alert.aspx

I agree. Too many things just don't make sense. An 8 month pregnant woman is not a sound sleeper. All those people in that small home and nobody heard anything?

That door is right outside both bedroom doors and they had a pit bull watch dog that didn't bark. Something is very wrong.

Hopefully LE are 'on it'. I'm sure right now all they want to do is save the child.

With that many people in the house, you might not pay much attention to a noise in the night. I hear my daughter get up and go in the kitchen and don't get up to see if it is her. Also, I think I saw where the dog was tied somewhere on the other side of the house?

The rules for Amber Alerts are based on evidence & facts, not gut instinct.

To activate an AMBER alert the following five (5) criteria must be met:
  • The child must be under 18 years of age.
  • There must be a clear indication of an abduction.
  • The law enforcement agency's preliminary investigation must conclude that the child's life is in danger.
  • There must be a detailed description of child, abductor and/or vehicle to broadcast to the public.
  • The activation must be recommended by the local law enforcement agency of jurisdiction.

http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/cms/Amber-Plan/Amber-Alert.aspx

BBM - You do make a valid point regarding gut instinct. However, as the criteria states clear indication of an abduction has to be present....

In some instances gut instincts prove true.

Step Mom drove a Tan Cadillac..not the same vehicle. The word Tan caught my attention too...

Everyone keeps complaining about no Amber Alert in the beginning. That alert is specific to abductions where you have a witness and a description of the abductor and the vehicle. There needs to be a Missing Child Alert! It could state what time the child was last seen and where. People in the immediate area might be of assistance sooner.

Hmmmm...so LE thinks the ex roommate might have abducted her now eh ?...............go figure.

I take this Amber Alert to mean they haven't talked to him face to face either, correct ?

Oh well.........only 5 days lost, surely they couldn't have made it into Mexico yet, right ?

There is hope!!!! This will explode on SM, news channels, will be on everyones' phones, electronic freeway signs....this is great news that she could now be spotted!! Ugh, taking a little 9 year old girl away from her own family...he was likely grooming if not abusing her for months. I know they will be (and likely were already) monitoring the borders, hopefully they didn't get over there already with fake docs. They would have maybe stopped to get her supplies (clothing, etc), Walmart (random thought, Walmart comes up in a lot of cases here).

To me it looks like the pic of Jorge is a mugshot and he is wearing a gray and white striped uniform. Are these colors widely used in the jail system? I am trying to find his record but am coming up short so far.

How much you want to bet that this guy is the one behind that mysterious note that Rita mentioned Diana got? I wonder if he was going to attempt to kidnap her two months ago.

To me ti looks like the pic of Jorge is a mugshot and he is wearing a gray and white striped uniform. Are these colors widely used in the jail system? I am trying to find his record but am coming up short so far.

It is there on the Lee County Sheriff's site. Year of birth is 1987. (I think it was January)

How much you want to bet that this guy is the one behind that mysterious note that Rita mentioned Diana got? I wonder if he was going to attempt to kidnap her two months ago.

I missed that one! What did the note say?

Ugh..this infuriates me. I just hope, for Diana's sake, that they were given all this info in the beginning and took it seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks