2016.05.17 Batch 6 Discovery Docs ***GRAPHIC Content***

Dale and Joliet, I'll take it one step further - I do believe that there is a relationship between CWW and MS and that MS is the shot-caller - using sex and money to keep CWW at his beck and call. CWW likely did think of MS as a hero of sorts. Go figure. Look at Bates 36933, Calendar entry #112? Who is "assisting" CWW with sex? Must be MS, right? the date is one where TS was out of town for a conference. The skirt chasing is a good cover and really, there is likely bisexuality involved. And let's not forget the heightened sexuality that goes along with meth use. No doubt in my mind that CWW and MS were sexually involved and that TS had no idea.

This may be why MS wants to get CWW in the same courtroom with him in the custody case prior to the criminal case. Perhaps he thinks he can work his manipulative magic on CWW yet again and intimidate him. How else would he get to see CWW before the criminal case if not by calling him as a bogus witness in the custody case?

AmazonRain this is what I felt and thought...IMO you have 'hit the bullseye'. I hope the state, DCF, Judge and CWW attorney see through MS shenanigans.

Thank you.

Dale and Joliet, I'll take it one step further - I do believe that there is a relationship between CWW and MS and that MS is the shot-caller - using sex and money to keep CWW at his beck and call. CWW likely did think of MS as a hero of sorts. Go figure. Look at Bates 36933, Calendar entry #112? Who is "assisting" CWW with sex? Must be MS, right? the date is one where TS was out of town for a conference. The skirt chasing is a good cover and really, there is likely bisexuality involved. And let's not forget the heightened sexuality that goes along with meth use. No doubt in my mind that CWW and MS were sexually involved and that TS had no idea.

This may be why MS wants to get CWW in the same courtroom with him in the custody case prior to the criminal case. Perhaps he thinks he can work his manipulative magic on CWW yet again and intimidate him. How else would he get to see CWW before the criminal case if not by calling him as a bogus witness in the custody case?

AR, who knows? This case gets stranger with each doc dump, arrest, court date, witness call-up, continuance and really, each day. There is no longer anything that could surprise me any more. Well, never mind. We don't know what lurks around the corner with this cast of characters including family, friends and lawyers.

Yup. I think if we read the history of all of the sexual intricacies, there is no doubt in my mind that MS and CWW are involved sexually. Really, why not. I see nothing that would lead me to think that they would not be. Calling and talking EVERY SINGLE DAY fo years! About what!!!

AMAZONRAIN You have hit the nail on the head!!! I have claimed from "month one" there was a psycho-sexual component between MS and CWW, heretofore not discussed.
(But hey, after what I have read on the "last evidence doc" my comment will be tame by comparison.)
IMO CWW has a sexual attraction for anything with a beating heart. :)tmi:) It is OK when the "consenting adult" goes along with his desires...but he doesn't want the outside world to know his proclivities. However, ONE PERSON, MS knows his proclivities, accepts his quirkiness, has hidden his secrets, and shares common childhood/adolescent/teenage insider jokes on past "targets." CWW has a dark sexual nature and he struggles to hide it. MS is the partner that completes his dark nature!! MS is CWW's kryptonite. He knows how to "bait, taunt & entice CWW"... controlling him in a sick deviant game that has continued since their youth. (I believe they even shared the same residence at age 30 in MO.) AMAZON, You know MS wants to be in the same room with CWW! ..So CWW can see first hand what his "weakness" has done to his devoted brother. MS will probably smile, flirt, cry and agonize over his plight. (The emoting will be over-the-top......think of "gasping" relative tutorial)
Here is how I see things might go:
"CWW, Isn't it true JRR, your driver, killed Teresa Sievers while you were just trying to steal some antique guns from MS's home ?"

CWW: "I was? I mean, uh uhh, oh, yah, I was!...I GET IT NOW! because I needed money. (As he looks over to MS for the same reassuring smile and wink given to BS) MS or I would never have planned a murder. This was all JRR's fault!"

But CWW has admitted enough so that MS could be arrested and it is documented.

I think MS is plenty sick sexually as well. He cannot control himself.

I wouldn't be surprised if there has been 'experimenting' between the MS and CWW, but I don't think full-fledged long-term or frequent sex.

We've heard about CWW and one of his sisters sexual behaviors when they were teenagers but so far, nothing in the Bates leads me to believe the two guys in adult years.

Bates 36941: 120/5 on 04/24/2014
IF what MS has written in these recent docs is to be believed - hard to accept some it, but not other parts? - CWW was uncomfortable with joining in MS and TS sex play right in front of him. MS says he thought CWW was uncomfortable. A true sexually free and pervy guy would never hesitate to join in, especially with an obvious invitation. That's another point for me to believe that MS is the leader. OTOH, it's hard to believe so much of what he wrote in his diary. Could we really believe that MS had never talked to CWW about his wife's fantasy about him (if that was true). There are innumerable entries that contradict each other. As well as the "multiple orgasms" for both parties within 30 minutes from start to finish? And again, the contradiction of freewheeling swingers vs menopausal sexual drought vs TS being the sexually aggressive wife in his diary.

I do wonder how the defense will work it to their advantage? Parts of his diary were fantasy fiction? Yes? Which parts? If he admits some of it's fiction, how can we believe the rest is the truth? Leaving the choice of what to believe up to me as a juror would make decisions that wouldn't be in MS' favor. I love making lists: Pros/Cons and Truth/Lies...charts, spreadsheets, diagrams. Big fun. Easy to see when it's visual.

Seeing more how MS' mind works, I may be leaning toward MS being an instigator in the disappearance/murder of RB. Both of them had problems with RB, but MS seems far more aggressive in most ways and certainly he's manipulative. Both had problems, but I could see MS egging on CWW - that's if he's not directly involved. They look so much alike, even back then?

Bates 36965: 04/28/2014
So, they were talking about having more babies and MS reversing his vasectomy? In the midst of graphic sexual fantasizing that included CWW, AW and AW's mother? He's a lying SOS. Also, why does he enter his sex stuff into the "work" diary.

He capitalizes 'Vasectomy' when he can't spell his own mother's name.

He's trying to lead things in a specific direction by making these entries, but what I come up with contradicts itself. :dunno:

He probably can't even actually perform so he is making up a whole life for himself.

Hey guys, airing right now on HLN, Nancy Grace Mysteries, 8-9pm EST.... the Missy Bevers case

I went back and looked at the calendar entry you mentioned. It confused me the first time I read it, and it still does actually. I had no idea TS was out of town on this date until now, though.

Who is MS having sex with then from "11:57 PM until 1:05 AM" using a vibrator x3, tongue and finger according to his recorded notes? And why, in the middle of his sex act listing does he write "assist wayne"?

Does this mean he was thinking of Wayne? Does it mean Wayne was there with him?

I went back and looked at the calendar entry you mentioned. It confused me the first time I read it, and it still does actually. I had no idea TS was out of town on this date until now, though.

Who is MS having sex with then from "11:57 PM until 1:05 AM" using a vibrator x3, tongue and finger according to his recorded notes? And why, in the middle of his sex act listing does he write "assist wayne"?

I took it to mean MS and CWW visited Ms. Orlando and CWW needed some help finishing the project

How do you get to these calendar entries you are mentioning? I tried going to Batch 6 but I cant tell what Bates 36933, #112 is...

Ooh, that's too disturbing re: talking about anything else in the middle of describing sex with your wife. If he was implying that he was having sex with TS, that means she got up early and traveled, because according to phone texts, she "made it safely" to her destination just after 6:00 the next morning.

I want to know where TS finds the energy and more importantly, when does she sleep? According to his frequent sexual diary entries, there are days she can't possibly get much sleep and there's more than one instance of it being the either the night before or the night of an out of town trip for work. Women making videos usually want to be well-rested and looking fresh. I can't imagine being up and active until late, then getting up a few hours later to travel somewhere to make a professional medical video.

As much as I believe he made up diary entries and I believe he also made up and sent texts to himself in TS' name, I believe she was at home the evening of the 14th and drove to the conference early the next morning. It's also difficult to know true times if they're an hour off.

Bates 37581
5/15/2014

MS 5:51:29 AM
trust ur gut u will do fine! u KNOW the material!! l love u momma :)

TS 5:57:37 AM
thx Love you too thanks for the support

TS 6:12:00 AM
Made it here safe

TS 6:13:45 AM
There's nobody here

MS 6:13:47
thanku for letting me know. Good luck & Trust Yourself ... u r that damn good!! very proud of you! u r living example for our merms ... :)

MS 6:14:08 AM
Someone just got here

MS 9:33-:·50 AM
done see y_a sian

How do you get to these calendar entries you are mentioning? I tried going to Batch 6 but I cant tell what Bates 36933, #112 is...

Batch 6, Bates 36933, 112/0 :) In the far left narrow column is the

5/15/2014 is the date if that helps :)

well, can we just all agree that those 'sex specific' *ugh* journal entries can only be attributed to a sick / warped mind?
But CWW has admitted enough so that MS could be arrested and it is documented.

I think MS is plenty sick sexually as well. He cannot control himself.

Great catch! I think you just busted him!
Great catch! Also it says (I can't imagine a buddy else I SHOULD be going through this life changing journey with) Should? Why should? Why not say (I would want to)? The wording is strange. Sounds as if he wrote it and he is trying to insert himself into her success as a major contributor. Like she needs him....Please!

Ooh, that's too disturbing re: talking about anything else in the middle of describing sex with your wife. If he was implying that he was having sex with TS, that means she got up early and traveled, because according to phone texts, she "made it safely" to her destination just after 6:00 the next morning.

I want to know where TS finds the energy and more importantly, when does she sleep? According to his frequent sexual diary entries, there are days she can't possibly get much sleep and there's more than one instance of it being the either the night before or the night of an out of town trip for work. Women making videos usually want to be well-rested and looking fresh. I can't imagine being up and active until late, then getting up a few hours later to travel somewhere to make a professional medical video.

As much as I believe he made up diary entries and I believe he also made up and sent texts to himself in TS' name, I believe she was at home the evening of the 14th and drove to the conference early the next morning. It's also difficult to know true times if they're an hour off.

Bates 37581
5/15/2014

MS 5:51:29 AM
trust ur gut u will do fine! u KNOW the material!! l love u momma :)

TS 5:57:37 AM
thx Love you too thanks for the support

TS 6:12:00 AM
Made it here safe

TS 6:13:45 AM
There's nobody here

MS 6:13:47
thanku for letting me know. Good luck & Trust Yourself ... u r that damn good!! very proud of you! u r living example for our merms ... :)

MS 6:14:08 AM
Someone just got here

MS 9:33-:·50 AM
done see y_a sian

I don't have the Bates number in front of me, but if you look at the texts around 9 p.m. on 5/14/14 it clearly shows Teresa getting the information for a hotel in the city where the ABIHM Boards were being held (Country Inn and Suites). Teresa was not the person he is writing about having sex with at 11 p.m. on 5/14 and the only other name listed in the entry is CWW. We'll see when it all comes out but I would bet my house that there was a very long standing relationship between CWW and MS and MS used this sexual relationship to his advantage. The women were superfluous to this game (think of AW's responses to detectives when asked if she had a relations with MS and the nonsense that went on with blindfolds etc... the night before the wedding of AW and CWW).

I don't have the Bates number in front of me, but if you look at the texts around 9 p.m. on 5/14/14 it clearly shows Teresa getting the information for a hotel in the city where the ABIHM Boards were being held (Country Inn and Suites). Teresa was not the person he is writing about having sex with at 11 p.m. on 5/14 and the only other name listed in the entry is CWW. We'll see when it all comes out but I would bet my house that there was a very long standing relationship between CWW and MS and MS used this sexual relationship to his advantage. The women were superfluous to this game (think of AW's responses to detectives when asked if she had a relations with MS and the nonsense that went on with blindfolds etc... the night before the wedding of AW and CWW).
In scale I guess I live a boring life. I would like to take this opportunity to thank my parents for their consistent and awesome guidance.
And in all my yrs I thought I had some unique private memories meandering in my brain. Maybe I am normal after all :)

It's so hard to know the truth without ALL the information being released. We're seeing huge gaps between texts for one thing. Early on, LE stated that they 'know' they had an open marriage. I wonder if this was based only on what information they had at that time and maybe they've since found out he spoofed TS' phone more than just a couple of times and have come to learn it was all fake? Or if they really did swing. Maybe some of the people interviewed admitted they did swinging with the Sievers. Maybe I just am extremely reluctant to believe people with children do that. Seemingly normal people do all kinds of things, but some of this just doesn't ring true to me.

Bates 37487

Another instance of MS bringing his children with him to an adult play date - this one overnight. This is so, so sick. It's 10:00 pm and he's driving with his children to another woman's house to have sex. At one point, he texts TS that he has another hour of driving. With the kids.

During the “date” in between all the sex stuff, he goes upstairs to the girls and that's when these texts occur. He and TS text back and forth up until 2:30 am and at 5:30am she's in the car on her way to the airport. No way do I think she would be fine with him repeatedly waking her up during the night. And so calmly? No freaking way did this happen.

I honestly don't know if I believe any of it. She allowed her girls to be woken up and driven for over an hour to another woman's house so her husband could have sex with her while the girls were upstairs?

The texts honestly read like a bad screenplay. They're just too convenient. Why do TS and the woman not TALK to each other? Why communicate solely through MARK'S texting? I call Bull***** on this exchange including the earlier text supposedly sent by TS saying she set it up (via text of course) with the woman. If he was at the woman's house why not text with her there since she obviously had some reservations and he had to text his wife to ask her to reassure the woman it was okay to "penetrate" Nope. He goes upstairs and tells TS to TEXT the woman that it's okay.

This is just fantasy. If it happened at all. Wouldn't the girls talk about their sleepover?

The government had cracked down severely in regard to spoofing phone numbers and names, but it's still allowed, but very controlled. Service providers would have no problem with someone explaining that they needed to do this because it was a business phone for a busy doctor, whatever. They might not have considered he was up to no good since it was just another phone in the same family/billing address/phone plan.

LE could easily discover via cell tower where each phone was at the time the messages were sent.

It may turn out to all be true, but it really doesn't make sense to me.

Remember MS telling LE (how conveniently for MS) that "here's proof right here on my phone - I sent pics, she read them" No wonder he had no problem handing over his phone, it was just one of them. He thought he was so smart.

I think he'd been setting this up/planning her murder for years.

What you say about MS control/influence over CWW makes a lot of sense!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokylotus
Back