OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought there was something that indicated a possibility that
all cell phones were gone.
Maybe not.
I will correct my post.

She also has two FB pages. One only has CG as her relationship. The other has the other two relationships.

Yep. And they're both very obvious when each one was active. One is old. One was current.

They have NEVER said that cell phones were removed. It was speculation that maybe the killer removed them, that maybe LE had them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right, but isn't one older?

One page shows her in a relationship with CG July 29, 2015.

The other shows her in a relationship with CH October 2015, and "married" to JW November 2013 with her commenting that they weren't married, but might as well be. It's this page that has the most activity on it.

The other shows her in a relationship with CH October 2015, and "married" to JW November 2013 with her commenting that they weren't married, but might as well be. It's this page that has the most activity on it.

Due to her age, and watching many younger family members. They break up with someone and make a new FB page. It appears when her and CG split up, she went back to her other page, as it was clearly active up until the time of her death.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Young relationships get serious fast, and have a tendency to sizzle out even faster. I don't find this timeline odd personally, nor do I think it indicates overlaps in relationships.

I respectively beg to differ. I can find a dozen links. And am willing to tomorrow when I'm not exhausted. Time of death on a death certificate I own says three to five a.m. He was pronounced at 8:30. Can someone not back me up here? They measure by...mostly...body temp when they arrive at the coroners. Just remember what I'm saying here. IMO as an educated health care professional. TOD will be a huge indicator with POI. 💪.

I'm a physician, when I complete death certificates I use the time that I pronounced the patient (usually this is close to the actual time of death as often the nurses call me shortly after the patient expires but in the scenario where it wasn't our instructions for death certificates still request that we use the time we pronounced they do not want us to go back and try to guess at when the actual time of death happens).

Now if the case becomes a coroner's case then the death certificate will still be issued by the pronouncing physician but there is a box I check that the case was turned over the coroner on the death certificate. The initial death certificate allows the funeral home to have the body buried etc because the ME's report may take 6 months or longer to be complete (they will be waiting on toxicology, heavy metal testing etc). Once the ME has completed their report they can amend the death certificate if their studies show that the cause of death or time of death are different than stated. In this case, I would imagine that the time of death will be amended by the ME.

No one has mentioned that giving everyone a poly would open up avenues of justice.Most would fight such a request.
The, bare down,Some the AG can not make take the poly.elected officials..JMO.

Just to clarify, the Attorney General is also an elected position in Ohio.

I'm guessing that some posts were deleted because a lot of the last few pages don't make sense to me at all.

This case is probably more baffling to me now than it was 10 threads ago.

I don't feel like this is a custody related issue, simply because you still have to factor in KR's death, and it just doesn't fit in anywhere. I DO feel like Gary might have been "collateral damage" in that he was at the wrong place at the wrong time. Kenneth, on the other hand....somebody went out of their way to get Kenneth. What truly baffles me is...three women, two laying beside their babies, and a 16 year old boy somehow warranted more shots than Kenneth, an older man who, given half a chance, probably could have defended himself. Why? Why did CSR, and all of CSR's immediate family seem to get the brunt of the gunshots? Aside from cousin GR's 3 and KR's 1, the rest of the 30+ gunshots were spread out across CSR, CJR, DR, FR, HG and HR.

There has to be something to that.

Thanks for the two detailed posts on Pronouncing Death and actual TOD. Now, we know for sure that, since these are coroner cases, the actual TODs and more detailed information on cause of death will likely be adjusted later by the ME.

I'm a physician, when I complete death certificates I use the time that I pronounced the patient (usually this is close to the actual time of death as often the nurses call me shortly after the patient expires but in the scenario where it wasn't our instructions for death certificates still request that we use the time we pronounced they do not want us to go back and try to guess at when the actual time of death happens).

Now if the case becomes a coroner's case then the death certificate will still be issued by the pronouncing physician but there is a box I check that the case was turned over the coroner on the death certificate. The initial death certificate allows the funeral home to have the body buried etc because the ME's report may take 6 months or longer to be complete (they will be waiting on toxicology, heavy metal testing etc). Once the ME has completed their report they can amend the death certificate if their studies show that the cause of death or time of death are different than stated. In this case, I would imagine that the time of death will be amended by the ME.

Thank you so much for taking the time to explain. I think most posters who have followed crimes for very long understood the situation, but it is great to have a verified physician explain in detail how it works.

MOO

I'm guessing that some posts were deleted because a lot of the last few pages don't make sense to me at all.

This case is probably more baffling to me now than it was 10 threads ago.

I'm totally lost too.

I said it a few weeks ago, sort of joking, but now I'm serious: When do threads get moved to the cold case forum?

My gut tells me, for a variety of reasons, that there is a major conspiracy involving (perhaps multiple) high ranking officials that will ultimately prevent justice in this case. IMO.

I think that changes pretty frequently depending on who you ask and their mood at that moment. I think most of us probably feel that it started with CRsr & GR, but beyond that I'm not sure there is anything else that keeps being the 'favorite' theory of why/what/who.

Thank you. You'd think with multiple crime scenes and all victims being related, it would be easy to hone in on a person(s) of interest. What a ghastly crime. I hope an arrest comes soon.

May have missed it with so much info in this case, but was any info released that they found the victims cell phones? I don't recall hearing anything about that.

Yes. Calls/texts are logged, text content is saved, and tower proximity is recorded. All for an arbitrary period of time.

If the phone is on, and not in something like airplane mode, it will constantly register itself with nearby towers as you move about.
Usually, but not always, when the phone is powered off, it's location isn't detectable.

I don't feel like this is a custody related issue, simply because you still have to factor in KR's death, and it just doesn't fit in anywhere. I DO feel like Gary might have been "collateral damage" in that he was at the wrong place at the wrong time. Kenneth, on the other hand....somebody went out of their way to get Kenneth. What truly baffles me is...three women, two laying beside their babies, and a 16 year old boy somehow warranted more shots than Kenneth, an older man who, given half a chance, probably could have defended himself. Why? Why did CSR, and all of CSR's immediate family seem to get the brunt of the gunshots? Aside from cousin GR's 3 and KR's 1, the rest of the 30+ gunshots were spread out across CSR, CJR, DR, FR, HG and HR.

There has to be something to that.

The ways in which Kenneth's death is unlike the others make me think that he might be the clue to this whole thing.

Thank you for weighing in on this and taking the time to respond. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashley_erin