TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I'm the defense attorney, I'd def subpoena him. And set it up so he'd have to walked the length of the jury box in front of everyone. After showing the video several times. Mess with their heads a little bit. Maybe the trial will hinge upon the strength of his alibi. In this case, anything is possible.

If I was on the jury and the defense attorney made a person with a solid alibi walk in front of me in a feeble attempt to confuse me, I would not take anything that lawyer did seriously. JMO

If I'm the defense attorney, I'd def subpoena him. And set it up so he'd have to walked the length of the jury box in front of everyone. After showing the video several times. Mess with their heads a little bit. Maybe the trial will hinge upon the strength of his alibi. In this case, anything is possible.

:yeahthat:^^^^ is why I wonder if it was a set up to implicate maybe RB. IF so would definitely have to be someone close. And your right, that is going to be something the Future Def Attorney will have in their bag. JMHO

MB was in top physical condition. I have trouble believing the swatperp in their cumbersome outfit could subdue her without a heck of a battle. I think something was used to immobilize her which LE has not made public. jmo

The element of surprise (ambush) worked for the perp. I don't think she had a chance. Sadly.

-Nin

Well, a few threads back, someone mentioned that maybe she had become aware of someone or a group of people selling steroids or other illegal drugs. I don't remember the poster so I can't give them credit- sorry! But it really made me think and it's as good of a theory as some others, IMO. It's just one theory that I'm considering at this time and subject to change. :)

Wasn't there steroids found at one of the officers house as well? Iirc

IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is something I am not sure of.. Is it "Normal" to have all of those cameras and to post a sign saying "Cameras"? if the Church went to the expense of Cameras then why did they not have an alarm? this just seems strange. am I missing something?

Or if they did have an alarm, why was it not on, is it broken, who all has the code?

Of course just my opinion.

I agree, I think when the truth comes out it will leave everyone stunned tho... and it may take a while but it will happen.

Sent from my LGAS323 using Tapatalk

Yep people are going to be shocked (male or female) and who it ends up being responsible. Personally on many levels hope its someone not known to us. Gives us someone new to Sleuth ;) and maybe gives a little bit of peace to those lives who have been wrongly accused. (there are some, because cant be all of those that been ran through the rumor mill) JMHO

This is something I am not sure of.. Is it "Normal" to have all of those cameras and to post a sign saying "Cameras"? if the Church went to the expense of Cameras then why did they not have an alarm? this just seems strange. am I missing something?

Or if they did have an alarm, why was it not on, is it broken, who all has the code?

Of course just my opinion.

Per April 18 Press Conf, no alarm ... no permit and are required to have a permit if have one... http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...eline-*NO-DISCUSSION*&p=12592838#post12592838

REMINDER ....:bump: little less than 45 min and Tricia Pod Cast is on

On the next edition of True Crime Radio we welcome former cop and prosecutor Peter Shulte and reporter/author Dawna Kaufmann
We'll discuss the latest in Crimes in the News!
CLICK HERE after 10:30 PM Eastern Thursday to hear the show! http://www.spreaker.com/user/triciag

At 1:57 it almost looks to me like SPs got hold of a handle on top of the item.
i'm playing catchup here... But you are right, the stills are distorted. So when people say "their shoes are too big" we don't really know that for sure. JMO

I'm so ready for this case to come to an end 😞
For her children.

Sent from my Nexus 7

:yeahthat:^^^^ is why I wonder if it was a set up to implicate maybe RB. IF so would definitely have to be someone close. And your right, that is going to be something the Future Def Attorney will have in their bag. JMHO

IMO, whether or not the def attorney could use RB in any way has already been determined. If there is one thing I can bet on, it is LE has researched every nook and cranny of his alibi 10 times over. If it doesn't check out, he is likely our perp. If it is solid, the defense attorney for who ever is guilty won't get much play out of that matching gait theory with as deeply as LE surely dug in to RB to confirm his wear-abouts. They will have documentation galore to prove he wasn't in Tx.

Side note, and I am not saying this because I think someone in her family is guilty. I am still all over the place with who I suspect, but I was watching a FBI profiler talk about this case (older youtube video) and he was saying it is actually a red flag to LE that BB was out of town. He said when anyone close to a murder suspect who may have had motive is gone, that signals something LE really needs to dig in to. I would image the fact it happened when multiple family members were out of town would really peak their interest.

But, the part that is curious, is from 1:49 to 1:52 before SP ever comes out of the door, or the door ever moves. The camera is taping a blank hall. No movement. Unless SP walked down that hall and into that room, the door closed, and the camera was still activated when SP came back out of the door, and LE cut that part out for some reason. We don't have the entire tape, I'm almost sure.
Good observation!

I'm so ready for this case to come to an end ��
For her children.

Sent from my Nexus 7

An end is far far away but an arrest & answers would be nice! It's just something I can almost feel. It's hard to put into words so hopefully some other "older" sleuths can help me out. You (we) invest so much time, energy & emotion in cases on here and when an arrest happens you feel so many more feelings in addition to relief that (SP) has been arrested. Then the good sleuthing comes bc of all the questions of why did s/he do this?! Hold on to your boots newbies, when this case breaks the real fun begins. IMO

Happy Birthday Cady, have a slice of pie for me- better your hips than mine ;) :loveyou:

An end is far far away but an arrest & answers would be nice! It's just something I can almost feel. It's hard to put into words so hopefully some other "older" sleuths can help me out. You (we) invest so much time, energy & emotion in cases on here and when an arrest happens you feel so many more feelings in addition to relief that (SP) has been arrested. Then the good sleuthing comes bc of all the questions of why did s/he do this?! Hold on to your boots newbies, when this case breaks the real fun begins. IMO

Happy Birthday Cady, have a slice of pie for me- better your hips than mine ;) :loveyou:
Very true! [emoji189] dreaming of an arrest soon. Very soon . .
The frustration of this can be overwhelming for sleuths.

Sent from my Nexus 7

IMO, whether or not the def attorney could use RB in any way has already been determined. If there is one thing I can bet on, it is LE has researched every nook and cranny of his alibi 10 times over. If it doesn't check out, he is likely our perp. If it is solid, the defense attorney for who ever is guilty won't get much play out of that matching gait theory with as deeply as LE surely dug in to RB to confirm his wear-abouts. They will have documentation galore to prove he wasn't in Tx.

Side note, and I am not saying this because I think someone in her family is guilty. I am still all over the place with who I suspect, but I was watching a FBI profiler talk about this case (old youtube video) and he was saying it is actually a red flag to LE that BB was out of town. He said when anyone close to a murder suspect who may have had motive is gone, that signals something LE really needs to dig in to.

I will be glad (as anyone) when we finally get an arrest. No rush for me, I just want them to get it right. But until an arrest, everyone is still on the table. JMHO *I don't think it is RB but not putting it past someone trying to frame him or throw LE off.

Car Part = Dig at a Family Member which is off limits.

Thanks!

BBM

Ohhh BOY.... My family is already complaining that I spend too much time on here since I joined LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong