FL FL - AMBER ALERT: Diana Alvares, 9, Fort Myers, 29 May 2016 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given that LE has a cadaver dog/s out I think they may have some forensics. I wish my mind would tell me different but that's where I am at.

unfortunately, this is where I am at as well. Both by the news and having had an entire year to do with a sex offender. Still I don't mean to belittle anyone else's opinions or hopes. We all care for Diana and I am proud of all of you!

<modsnip> It was reported initially that Jorge was a friend/acquaintance of bio dad. Then I read bio mom met him picking cabbage or something. I wonder if she just happened to run in to him again at that point....it sounds Jorge may have been in the picture much longer than any of us expected.

Well to me someone is fibbin. If she broke up with him a year ago he wasn't living with D and her family at the time she was with him.
If this a current ex and is telling the truth than D's mom and boyfriend are not telling the truth as to when JG moved in.
I tend to believe the Mom and boyfriend, but who knows with this case.

That picture of mum is heartbreaking. Gotta have fingers crossed that Dianas alive

The whole situation is tragic and dreadful it is hard enough being pregnant and about to give birth without the distress of one of your children missing and possibly deceased.

It's terrible and horrific girls of Diana's age and up are being groomed, abused and even forced to get "married". It is not ok this is happening in Mexico or any country and more attention needs to be brought to the issue. It is disgusting that men are emotionally and physically abusing children for their own sick deviant desires.

Thank you everyone for all your frequent news updates and discussion about Diana's case. To the members who have been abused and shared their own personal experiences here thank you for having the strength and courage to do so. This may lead to other members and guests being able to talk about similar experiences they have had with a therapist or loved one.

I have not been molested. a friend of mine was, in a very similar manner. her step father was renting a room to a perv and she was molested. she told me she really didn't know it was wrong, and she thought the guy did that because he loved her. she said it was uncomfortable and sometimes it hurt but she thought it was like hugging. now obviously she knows waaaay different.

I agree with your post however I got a question that maybe someone who was victim of sexual abuse themselves could help me to understand and I don't mean to sound ignorant to the topic. I honestly am just trying to understand it as I'm confused about something I have wanted to ask about. Wouldn't the molestation be traumatic too? The reason I ask is because it seems that from what the mom and family said that she acted the opposite that Diana actually got attached to him as well and always wanted to be with him. I don't understand that for me it doesn't make sense because one would think she wouldn't be attached that and that she'd act weird around him not want to be with him all the time. On Nancy Grace the other night the cousin named Nancy was on there she said JG would take Diana and the other kids to McDonalds and that they would go play but Diana always wanted to be with him. Is that how the grooming works? I don't know much about grooming but have seen people mention this.

I really hate to read articles that infers Diana was a grownup who can make such decisions.

If she was this way about JG and if he did not want her to be this way around him he could have 1) moved out or 2) gone directly to her mother to tell her she needed to talk to Diana about her inappropriate feelings for him. He did NEITHER!!!!!! He did not go to her mom who certainly would have done something about it then and there nor did he move out. He was forced to leave and HE IS THE ONE who came back, and abducted little Diana who is now missing and cant be found. So HE was the obsessive one.

If Diana felt this way this is the way he groomed her to feel about him.:mad: B@%*#!

IMO
Thank you for this post!!!!!

That little girl was infatuated with him, and instead of doing the "adult" thing and being a little amused by it, he took complete advantage of her.

I have little doubt she went willingly with him early that morning. What I don't understand is why he felt it was necessary to make her "disappear", for lack of a better word at this point.
Maybe she started threatening to "tell" if he took her home.....

But then again, she was nothing more than a object to his sick mind....

Excellent point! Kids learn everything about life from those around them. To someone that's not old enough to understand love and boyfriends, etc., very upsetting to be taught that any sexual contact with an adult male is OK. Sadly that naïve, innocent nature of a young child is what these predators know. An older child could know the difference, either from school, or parents telling them it's wrong if anyone touches you where a bikini swim suit would cover. Yes my kids were told that even Dad or any family member touched them, I wanted to know ASAP and they would NEVER be in trouble for telling me!! I'd protect my kids with my life, as most parents would.

I didn't even like people hugging my kids, I know that might sound strange, but for a small child, learning good vs. bad touches, and not knowing who had evil thoughts, I would rather others keep their hands completely off my kids. Just me!

Little Diana....oh how I wish you were found already!

I believe she must have gotten very upset and was crying. She had no idea who he was.
I also think he may have expected later or known his phone was pinged to their house that early morning. He prob. threw it away and claim his phone was stolen and the person that found it would be looked at instead of or before him.

newbie poster

Alvarez, 9, told Guerrero she wanted to marry him when she grew up, the ex-girlfriend said. Guerrero told his ex that Alvarez was so possessive and jealous of him that the 9-year-old once bit him after he hugged a woman

http://www.winknews.com/2016/06/10/...issing-9-year-old-person-of-interest-in-case/

BBM here is my problem with this new "obsession" information. It comes third hand from an ex via the suspect who has lied to police about his presence in the area of our missing child's home the night she disappeared, lied to police about his whereabouts since and has been found to have child *advertiser censored* on his phone.

There isn't enough salt in the world for me to believe anything that comes from that man. He is not credible as source info and even less so second hand via an ex girlfriend.

ETA I do wonder though if at some point JG had to explain a child sized bite mark to a girlfriend. Food for thought?

JMO

Alvarez, 9, told Guerrero she wanted to marry him when she grew up, the ex-girlfriend said. Guerrero told his ex that Alvarez was so possessive and jealous of him that the 9-year-old once bit him after he hugged a woman

http://www.winknews.com/2016/06/10/...issing-9-year-old-person-of-interest-in-case/

BBM here is my problem with this new "obsession" information. It comes third hand from an ex via the suspect who has lied to police about his presence in the area of our missing child's home the night she disappeared, lied to police about his whereabouts since and has been found to have child *advertiser censored* on his phone.

There isn't enough salt in the world for me to believe anything that comes from that man. He is not credible as source info and even less so second hand via an ex girlfriend.

ETA I do wonder though if at some point JG had to explain a child sized bite mark to a girlfriend. Food for thought?

JMO
Agreed

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I believe she must have gotten very upset and was crying. She had no idea who he was.
I also think he may have expected later or known his phone was pinged to their house that early morning. He prob. threw it away and claim his phone was stolen and the person that found it would be looked at instead of or before him.

newbie poster
Yup. I think he pitched it the moment her mom called!

JMO

RSBM

My thoughts are now racing. Maybe one reason why he never mentioned it to her parents. It may not have been from her.....

[ warning---graphic]
I know it sounds confusing, but when a 'beloved' friend or family member grooms and molests a young child, it is not always traumatic like one might expect. My uncle treated me gently, kindly, and with 'love.' but he also threatened me if I told anyone by saying it was all my fault because he loved me and we needed each other---but no one else would understand and they'd be mad at me. They make the young child feel wanted and needed. But they also convince them to stay quiet or 'bad things' will happen. My uncle was super attentive and affectionate and listened to me and paid attention to me. I loved him. So when he fondled me, and rubbed his stuff against me, I was not sure what to think.

The reason it is so confusing is that sexual foreplay 'feels good.' So the child is very confused. It 'feels good' but it is wrong. So it can really mess you up as you grow and try to figure the whole mess out.

ETA: also, towards the end, after a couple of years, as I bacame more difficult and defiant about it, and began to resist him, he became mean and threatened to hurt my little brother or my kitty. So it became more of a nightmare as I turned 8.

I honestly think it isn't totally understandable to others who have not suffered from sexual abuse as a child. It is one of those horrible things in life where to fully understand it a person has to live it and I wouldn't ever wish that on anyone. It is not a club that anyone wants to ever be in yet millions are.:(

There are so many complexities to it and each is different for each child who has been abused and suffered through it.....sometimes for many agonizing years.

I lived in the home with my abuser who had total control over the household. I hated every moment of it but I was helpless to do anything about it and I was constantly fearful of what would happen to me if his dirty little secret became known. So I protected it for I felt that was the only way I could survive. I felt 'I' was the one who would be in more danger if his secret came out............not him. He had brainwashed me from the age of 5 that no one would believe me nor would they help me even if they knew. I believed everything he said even when he told me he would kill me if I told. This torment lasted until I was almost 16. At times he would be very caring even buying me something special but in the end it was to silently tell me he was pleased how I had protected his secret. There is constant manipulation being played by the adult.

However; not all pedophiles rule by instilling paralyzing fear in their victim. Many, especially who aren't living with the victim or is no kin to them will slowly manipulate the victim by giving them special attention or showering them with gifts. Contrary to belief pedophiles don't act like monsters but to snare their prey they can be exceedingly kind giving special attention to the child. It reminds me of how a fly gets caught in the web of a spider. They don't immediately rush to kill the fly. They wait patiently for the fly to become completely trapped in their web before they react. That is what JG did to Diana.

Every child wants to feel loved and special so due to their naïve immaturity they begin to think the person genuinely cares about them. The grooming of someone like Diana is done slowly for the goal is to have the victim to fully trust them. Once that happens the child is confused but thinks by then if the predator says they 'love them' (gag) then what they are doing to the victim must be right in the child's very immature mind. Small children Diana's age are still very trusting of adults. Some simply don't question because they feel the adult knows what is right and wrong and they accept that. Of course they are right, the adult knows this is wrong, but they convince the child what is happening is right.

As I said it is such a complex issue its hard to explain for every child who has been abused was in their own situation at the time. There is no 'box' to put all children who have been abused to come out with one answer fits all. Children can even love their abuser if they are a parent because they have been taught no matter what they are to love their parents. Its such a mental puzzle for the children to go through while never quite understanding what is happening to them fully until they are away from their abuser once they become grown. Like I have said many times here, I never told a soul about the horrors I suffered at the hands of my father until I was 38 years old.

An abused child will often want to blame themselves somehow as if it was their fault. It is humiliating and they feel such shame Its only when they become adult survivors that they fully understand why everything happened the way it did and it was no fault of the abused child whatsoever. Until then they wrestle with so many emotions. That is why many who have been sexually abused as a child turns to alcohol or drugs to numb the pain inside especially if they have held this dark secret inside for years and never told anyone. I was one of the fortunate and didn't turn to either. I was determined to overcome the childhood of my past and made sure the journey I traveled since then was a much different life than the one I had once lived. I was not going to let it define who I became when I reach adulthood and thank God with His help I was able to achieve those goals beyond my greatest expectations.

It isn't the past which defines a person no matter how horrible that past may have been. It is the journey walked through life after then that defines who we will become and are.

God bless all of the little abused children still out there dealing with their own abusive nightmare. May help come to all of them who cries out in the night. :(

Thank you both so much for your replies to my queston. It better helped me understand these types of cases I am so sorry you guys had to go through all this.

JMO

This is where I could come unglued! (not at you tlyca but the ex-girlfriend) If she knew there was concern over that relationship why didn't she do anything? I just don't get it. Like why not go to Daina's mom and tell her she's concerned about it. I would have if it was me.

I have a theory that sort of falls in line with a few other posts I've read in here. It has to do with why they haven't found her yet. Granted, we all know his phone was stationary for a few hours there in Yeehaw Junction. That's where the majority of focus has been during the searches this week, but they haven't found a thing so far.

We know after his phone left that area, he traveled back towards Okeechobee, in the direction he had come from. From there, he traveled north to Orlando.

I have little doubt that Jorge pulled off into an orchard or into a wooded area there in Yeehaw Junction and spent some alone time with Diana. What I do have a doubt about is that he immediately killed her afterwards right there in the same spot. He backtracked to Okeechobee the same day......why did he do that ? Why not simply flee north to Orlando and get the hell out of dodge as quickly as possible ?

I remember in the initial reporting her step-father talking about how they called, and called, and called the ex-roommate but he wouldn't answer. Finally, he did answer and claimed not to know anything about Diana's whereabouts.

I believe those series of unanswered phone calls is what sent Jorge into a panic and sealed Diana's fate. He must've realized at that point that the attempt to set the house on fire had been a failure. Here he has this 9 year old girl in his car, her parents calling his number every 15 minutes, and the knowledge that it wouldn't be too long before those phone calls were coming from the cops instead of the parents. I believe that's when the desperation set in and he realized he was between a rock and a hard place.

I think one of these days it's going to come to light that when Jorge finally picked up the phone and answered the parents, he had already made the decision to both silence Diana and distance himself from the crime by many, many miles. He must've been under the mistaken assumption that his phone couldn't be tracked unless he answered it. Either that, or he wanted to answer the phone and launch both his denial and his alibi simultaneously.

This isn't really as complicated as it sounds. If LE can match up the unanswered calls from the parents with the pings on Jorge's phone before he answered, I think it will help to pinpoint a better location where he may have disposed of Diana. For instance, if the parents didn't even call Jorge's phone while it was parked in Yeehaw Junction, then the pressure wouldn't have been mounting yet for him to panic and get desperate. I think if they examine the phone pings a little bit more, they may find another area where he was stationary, even if just for a little while. It's also going to be imperative to establish if he was actually in Orlando when he finally answered the phone, or if he was much closer to Okeechobee. I think there's a high likelihood that he probably was in Orlando when he finally answered. Where was he when the barrage of calls from the parents started coming in ?

After reading today what I did about Diana's fondness towards him, and knowing how long he had been a presence in her life, it just seems unlikely to me that he would have hurriedly sexually assaulted her and then killed her immediately after. I'm not saying that it's impossible, it just seems unlikely to me. If he'd bonded with her at all during the months they had spent together, it seems like he would've had a little compassion and at least put some thought into it while considering another alternative.

The only issue I see with that scenario (Steelman's post) is that it was reported his car broke down and called his brother for a ride. So, that means that Diana would have been with him. Or did the car break down in Orlando after the drive back to Oke. I was thinking that was his explanation for the "stopped for several hours" thing. I don't know. I think you are getting close. It is hard to know who is an actual reliable informant and who is just muddying the waters more, to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998