FL - Christina Grimmie, 22, fatally shot at Orlando concert, 10 June 2016

Her rep is Selena Gomez's step father and Christina was close to the family as well as friends with Selena personally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

there is something odd about that rep statement, going to leave it alone for now tho...

This statement?
http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment...ot-orlando-concert-critical/story?id=39774979

In a statement, Grimmie's rep said, "It is with a heavy heart that we can confirm that Christina has passed and went home to be with the Lord. She was shot at her show in Orlando and, unfortunately, didn't survive the gun shot wounds. We ask at this time that you respect the privacy of her family and friends in their time of mourning. If you'd like to give back to Christina's family in her memory, please consider donating to the families ******** page in their time of need."

Orlando Police @OrlandoPolice

Man who shot and killed Christina Grimmie @TheRealGrimmie is Kevin James Loibl DOB 03/10/1989

Kevin James Loibl, 27, travelled to Orlando from another Florida city specifically to attack Christina Grimmie and then fatally shot himself, authorities said Saturday.

Orlando Police Chief John Mina said at a news conference that the suspect didn't appear to know Grimmie personally. Grimmie was shot after giving a concert in Orlando on Friday night. She died early Saturday.

"She was doing a meet-and-greet, just signing autographs and selling merchandise. This white male approached her and opened fire, striking her," Mina said. "We believe he came here to commit this crime."

http://6abc.com/entertainment/police-id-man-who-shot-killed-voice-singer-from-nj/1381223/

:(

Update from the Orlando Police, turns out he was 27 not 21. Hope this is OK to post if not mods pls remove.

@OrlandoPolice
OPD can confirm 27 year old Kevin James Loibl, suspect who shot Christina Grimmie, is from St Petersburg, FL

[video=twitter;741734766899265536]https://twitter.com/OrlandoPolice/status/741734766899265536[/video]

Could you elaborate?

seems like it has been cleared up now, im pretty sure it would not be allowed to discussed - if a mod sees this maybe go ahead and delete these comments related to my post ty

(flagging my post)

I'm still in shock but not surprised .Way to many crazy people in n this world . Her blind of Wrecking Ball blew me away. RIP Christina
And what I mean by not surprised is this. I've gone to many concerts appearances lately where the artist don't meet & greets or during the performance actually go back not the crowds,
I'm surprised this has not happened more.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am just at a loss for words over this. Her season of The Voice was the 1st I ever watched and I just adored her (and the superb group that season) and her music. So tragic and senseless. IMO I think her brother saved a lot of lives when he tackled the killer. I'll leave my thoughts at that for now. RIP sweet girl :rose:

[h=1]She Greeted Him with 'Her Arms Open Wide,' Says Concertgoer Who Stood Behind Gunman Before He Opened Fire on Christina Grimmie[/h]
as Loibl approached Grimmie, Rivera turned to talk with her friends and then heard "three popping noises" that she thought were balloons, which fans had brought to the event.

Rivera says she then turned back around to Grimmie and saw her lying on the ground and other fans running. .

"I just saw Mark, her brother, kinda jump over the merch table," Rivera says, referencing Grimmie's older brother Marcus (aka, Mark) whoworked with her on tour and tackled the shooter before the gunman took his own life. "And once I saw him jumping over the merch table, it kinda hit me and was like, 'this is a very serious serious situation.'

http://www.people.com/article/woman-claims-witnessed-christina-grimmie-shooting

Ok I have found several posts from co workers of the killer and it turns out he worked for Best Buy geek squad so he had all the capabilities to cover his tracks well. So I'm guessing LE will have a difficult time finding motive to this senseless crime

[h=1]She Greeted Him with 'Her Arms Open Wide,' Says Concertgoer Who Stood Behind Gunman Before He Opened Fire on Christina Grimmie[/h]
as Loibl approached Grimmie, Rivera turned to talk with her friends and then heard "three popping noises" that she thought were balloons, which fans had brought to the event.

Rivera says she then turned back around to Grimmie and saw her lying on the ground and other fans running. .

"I just saw Mark, her brother, kinda jump over the merch table," Rivera says, referencing Grimmie's older brother Marcus (aka, Mark) whoworked with her on tour and tackled the shooter before the gunman took his own life. "And once I saw him jumping over the merch table, it kinda hit me and was like, 'this is a very serious serious situation.'

http://www.people.com/article/woman-claims-witnessed-christina-grimmie-shooting

What an amazing brother! My heart hurts for him and his parents.

Ok I have found several posts from co workers of the killer and it turns out he worked for Best Buy geek squad so he had all the capabilities to cover his tracks well. So I'm guessing LE will have a difficult time finding motive to this senseless crime

I'm sure they have people with more advanced IT knowledge than this piece of ****

lol geek squad people are nothing special. Well I mean I'm sure there are some solid geek squadders out there but just because you work there doesn't mean much.

I haven't really read much into this yet. Why would he be trying to cover his tracks? He shot someone to death in front of a bunch of witnesses and then killed himself. What's he trying to cover up? If anything I'm guessing he probably purposely left some info behind.

What kind of motive could there possibly be? It obviously isn't going to be rational.

where are you seeing these posts?

I'm not sure it's her religion. That article is the only outlet making reference to it and doesn't have any direct quotes from LE. Other outlets are still reporting motive unknown.

where are you seeing these posts?

Search his name on social media and instead of looking at people look at posts there's a lot so you have to weed through them I have SS but don't know how to black out the personal information of innocent individuals

there is a TON of fake (agenda driven) news being spread about this, be very skeptical when reading comments/stories about it

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back