FL - Mass Shooting at Pulse Nightclub, Orlando 12 June 2016 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, whoever drove him to the rental car business would have had to transport guns and ammunition in the back seat or trunk. He would go in and rent the car and then would presumably try to discreetly transfer the guns and ammo from the first car to the other car. He didn't walk down the street with the guns and ammo..... I wonder which rental car company he rented from? If it was at an airport I would presume there are cameras there?

Exactly! And wifey saying he told her he was going to visit a friend - then why did he rent the van? Because wifey needed the car? I'm thinking the whole rental car thing is throwing the wrench into wife's story about how she didn't know.

And why did his mother call her? Did he call his mother? If so, that hasn't come out. Or did mommy and daddy know what he was going to do?

Too many questions - not enough answers.

JMHO

Politics, religion other than that of the perp, and the other "don't even mention it" thing.

I'm itching and twitching to respond directly to several things I've read here today, but can't and won't because of clear direction from the mod squad.

Just sayin'.

Yes, I guess I'm assuming he rented the van in the first place b/c he was protecting his assets (transferring the house interest to his sister and leaving the car in his wife's possession). I guess we aren't sure if he drove his car to the rental place or not, but if he left it at home with his wife, then that is very telling.....

He traveled to the Middle East twice in recent years. He was active in a mosque with terrorist ties. He took some online course taught by a terrorist to encourage terrorism.

That's a lot of nothing.

He is not an immigrant

Being an extremist is not againist the law

homopphobia not againist the law

racisim not againist the law

anti sematism not againist the law

After everyone of these, committed primarily by white Americans, media does this , why was this one or that one not arrested or whatever.

He had broke no laws prior to Sat

In America we do not arrest people for beleifs - thats for N Korea!!

I wish we knew the date of the van rental as well. Yes how did he get there? Did he rent it prior, bring it home and load the van in there? Yes so much unanswered. It was stated he called a friend to say goodbye. Could friend have called the Mother?

[h=1]Orlando gunman tied to radical imam released from prison last year, say law enforcement sources[/h][FONT=&quot]
“It is no coincidence that this happened in Orlando,” said a law enforcement source familiar with Robertson’s history of recruiting terrorists and inciting violence. “Mateen was enrolled in [Robertson’s online] Fundamental Islamic Knowledge Seminary.”

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/06/1...on-last-year-say-law-enforcement-sources.html
[/FONT]

Yes, whoever drove him to the rental car business would have had to transport guns and ammunition in the back seat or trunk. He would go in and rent the car and then would presumably try to discreetly transfer the guns and ammo from the first car to the other car. He didn't walk down the street with the guns and ammo..... I wonder which rental car company he rented from? If it was at an airport I would presume there are cameras there?

Good points.

He had to have a driver with him. And the driver would have known of the weapons most likely. Because there would be a transfer of weapons from one car to another.

I don't blame anyone other than the terrorist who carried out these brutal attacks. Millions of guns are owned and purchased legally including semi-automatic long guns. 99.99% of them don't use those weapons against anyone much less do terrorist attacks on a mass of people.

IMO

Plus it seems like a few stores that sold guns to mass killers got shut down by the ATF afterwards. They end up having their paperwork and other things scrutinized looking for any little inconsistencies that can be used to pull their license.

I am sure that worries the gun store owners too.

[h=1]Orlando gunman tied to radical imam released from prison last year, say law enforcement sources[/h][FONT="]
“It is no coincidence that this happened in Orlando,” said a law enforcement source familiar with Robertson’s history of recruiting terrorists and inciting violence. “Mateen was enrolled in [Robertson’s online] Fundamental Islamic Knowledge Seminary.”

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/06/1...on-last-year-say-law-enforcement-sources.html
[/FONT]

There's the connection to radical extremist terrorism, right there.

Didn't I read the he went to see his father the day before? Wonder if they picked up rental then?

Didn't I read the he went to see his father the day before? Wonder if they picked up rental then?

Ooooooo - good catch!

I just saw a banner on CNN that said that LE was questioning his sister and his father before he (the shooter) was dead - meaning LE/FBI knew who he was and where his family was and who pretty quickly on.

JMHO

From ages 6 -13 years of age he was violent, threatening to kill people, attacking people, making up stories, gun in school, etc.

I do not think he was an islamic terrorist at 6 years old. This was a acutly mentally disturbed man since birth. Mental illiness has a genetic component.

Maybe if he was a well behaved peron when younger we might be able to say their were some influnces later in life.

A look at his school records indicate a budding antisocial personality disorder with a severe mood disorder IMO.

I know that many think mental illiness is an excuse. IMO, most who suffer are not violent. But there certainly is a huge correllation in the folks who evolve into violent beharviors typically have issues moo

Just speculation:

antisocial personality disorder

Personality is the combination of thoughts, emotions and behaviors that makes everyone unique. It's the way people view, understand and relate to the outside world, as well as how they see themselves. Personality forms during childhood, shaped through an interaction of inherited tendencies and environmental factors.

Adults with antisocial personality disorder typically show symptoms of conduct disorder before the age of 15.

• Being consistently irresponsible and repeatedly failing to fulfill work or financial obligations -check

• Disregard for right and wrong --check
  • Persistent lying or deceit to exploit others -check
  • Being callous, cynical and disrespectful of others -check
  • Using charm or wit to manipulate others for personal gain or personal pleasure -check FIrst wife report
  • Arrogance, a sense of superiority and being extremely opinionated -check
  • Recurring problems with the law, including criminal behavior -check
  • Repeatedly violating the rights of others through intimidation and dishonesty -check
  • Impulsiveness or failure to plan ahead -check
  • Hostility, significant irritability, agitation, aggression or violence -check
  • Lack of empathy for others and lack of remorse about harming others -check
  • Unnecessary risk-taking or dangerous behavior with no regard for the safety of self or others -check
  • Poor or abusive relationships -check
  • Failure to consider the negative consequences of behavior or learn from them -check
  • http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/antisocial-personality-disorder/symptoms-causes/dxc-20198978

Enterprise comes and picks you up. That's a possibility. Or a cab could have taken him there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

says a guy who also 'let slip' that some journalists need to be beheaded...and we should believe him that Mateen had no contact with him because? Not like he is going to admit that he had such contact as that would be the end of his classes for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419