Verdict: GUILTY for both Millard and Smich of 1st degree murder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Susan ClairmontVerified account
‏@susanclairmont
The @HamiltonPolice ACTION team is here for extra security. Lawyers are all in place. Media is all in court. #Bosma #Verdict

Colin ButlerVerified account
‏@ColinButlerCBC
Me and the other reporters were passing around a bottle of ant-acid tablets. It seems everyone is nervous going into this. #TimBosma

So does the Judge hear the verdict before court or does he hear it for the first time with everyone else?

Wholeheartedly agree, the tension and anxiety buidling within myself is at a high level within myself...but, with saying that, as I sit outside waiting for school to be let out, the sun is shining, it's a beautiful day.
We must be reminded that justice will be served. The jury had all if the appropriate information or means to get questions answered...we must not lose faith in this process.
Thank you all for sharing your views, opinions and even disputed thoughts of others...this forum is very professional and I am thankful that you have all been mindful of the opinions of others.
Peace be with you all....and to the Bosma's, you have an Angel guiding and protecting you...may you find peace within your hearts.

The two accused will be in the prisoner's box for the verdict. Up until now they had been sitting at the courtroom tables behind their lawyers.
by Adam Carter 2:51 PM

I feel for SB right now. Her emotions must be unbearable.

The police line is also there in case one of the Bosma family or friends tries to get at them (remember Victoria Stafford's uncle getting a shot in on Rafferty as he made his way into court?)

I say let them through.

Shannon Martin
‏@ShannonMartinTV
Still absent from courtroom: co-accused Dellen Millard and Mark Smich #TimBosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 7s7 seconds ago
Mark Smich is brought into the courtroom. He's wearing a yellow dress shirt. Jeans. Sits down in the prisoner's box. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner
‏@HefCHCHNews
Sharlene looks more nervous than ever. Tissues ready. Family members massaging her shoulders. Eyes wide. #Bosma #Verdict

Heard as I was driving and rushed home. Have CHCH on - hoping they break in, my iPhone and computer. I'm ready. It's been a long time coming....please let there be justice for Tim! My heart goes out to the Bosma's and friends. It's time.

Makes me feel wonderful knowing so many people have not forgotten about Tim. :) We are a small percentage here...imagine the rest of the world awaiting to hear the verdict?! MOO.

There are currently 276 users browsing this thread. (80 members and 196 guests)

Smich just entered the courtroom, exhaling visibly as he sat down in the witness box.
by Adam Carter 2:56 PM

I am guessing AC meant the prisoner box.

Thinking of the jurors right now as well. This can never be an easy task. Hope they et lots of support when they leave the courthouse today.

Colin ButlerVerified account
‏@ColinButlerCBC
Me and the other reporters were passing around a bottle of ant-acid tablets. It seems everyone is nervous going into this. #TimBosma

I share this feeling...I feel nauseous :deepbreaths:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members