TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've made a very significant point. Never heard a plea to get justice for MB. Thank you for this post.

I agree. Except for the pleas from MT and BB to the killer(s). While some understand that to be a specific plea to one person, I read that to simultaneously be a general plea (and offer of forgiveness). But however those are interpreted, I'd read them ultimately as a plea for justice for MB.

Not sure how to kill someone with a hammer without getting up close.. As far as 'personal" and "hacked up" I assume that is what you "imagine" it was like? Still think random burglary gone wrong. Makes for a tough case to solve.

Well I have to say, I have always had high regard for Police (grew up that way), taught respect with a capital "R", so if someone dressed like that approached me - I know for a fact I would like "hey what's going on" blah blah, unless of course he hid and attacked from behind. Otherwise, I feel like she would fall into the deceitful plan thinking the SP was "real", which I take more offense to, and certainly hope LE does as well.

And I Ditto your ditto LOL...I'm in banking..loans, fraud dept, etc...I see a lot of corruption..inside the bank and out..and I totally agree ..you have to be extremely who you can trust !!! JMO

I'm almost relieved I'm not the only one that has experienced this!

Regarding the photo I posted yesterday (below) I had wondered if the packed up equipment called out in this photo was sound equipment from the church (which may have been set aside to steal by SP) or sound equipment MB may have unloaded to use during her workout session. Or it could be part of the items unloaded from MB's truck.

attachment.php

I'm only guessing the white suv is from the crime scene investigation team.

I have no real clue here, but my guess is it is CSI equipment. I have a long time friend who is Tx LE, and he has a similar case in his LE issued truck. It is most definitely smaller, I would say same width and length, but 1/3 the height. It is the same color with same latches and has general fingerprinting supplies, etc. He isn't a crime scene investigator so I would think that would be the difference in overall size. I do know those types of cases can be purchased and MB possibly needed to haul heavy weights, etc so it is possible it was something she was taking inside. So basically, I just cleared up nothing for you! :)

I saw that and thought it was truly strange use of humor- posting a online JOKE just a fews days after Missy's murder. Not just strange not funny and very disrespectful; poor social behavior for a grieving widower and ODD. This is an example of incongruency of mood and affect and behavior
For example Mood and behavioral action not aligned -or what one would assume he was experiencing --->grief clearly not in line with his behavior--->posting online jokes. In psych an indicator/red flag of deeper issue; internal psych conflict; personality issues etc.. My opinion only- I found it striking

I must have missed that about the joke posted. Could someone fill me in, and who posted it? TIA :)

I must have missed that about the joke posted. Could someone fill me in, and who posted it? TIA :)

It was posted on BB's FB page. Something along the lines of this:

attachment.php

Attachments

• shower-rubiks-cube.jpg
    shower-rubiks-cube.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 333
The lack of respect for the loss of mb by bb and rb is striking. Jokes, vacays, funny memes, pictures. Very odd IMO

Criticized if they speak, criticized if they don't speak.

I disagree. Missy's parents and her side of the family have said nothing. I haven't seen a post
in all these pages of posts where they were criticized for not speaking.
Please correct me if I'm wrong, I may have just missed it.

Anytime someone gets in front of a camera there is always a bit of scrutiny, whether it be from media itself or the
general public. And especially here I would think.
Speaking to the media helps LE too, its when no one is talking LE seems to get stuck if its not an open & shut case.

It was posted on BB's FB page. Something along the lines of this:

attachment.php

BB didn't post it, but a friend did to his FB profile/wall. Maybe his friend was trying to cheer him up. :(

Criticized if they speak, criticized if they don't speak.
Regardless of who spoke, what they said, etc., those who did speak threw themselves in the limelight and chatter mill.

I don't see worried about safety out of any who spoke out to media.

Where did perp(s) leave building from? Why were they not seen again during or after MB was murdered? Those questions alone make me realize this was planned and perp knew what or where cameras were.

Missy's parents and her side of the family have said nothing. I haven't seen a post
in all these pages of posts where they were criticized for not speaking.
Please correct me if I'm wrong, I may have just missed it.

(Snipped by me)

You definitely missed it. Her side of the family has been criticized on here for not speaking up... A number of times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BB didn't post it, but a friend did to his FB profile/wall. Maybe his friend was trying to cheer him up. :(

I didn't realize that. My apologies. I just recall that being posted here on the forums that it was posted to his wall. Yeah, you can't really control the content that your friends post to your wall, unfortunately. :(

I didn't realize that. My apologies. I just recall that being posted here on the forums that it was posted to his wall. Yeah, you can't really control the content that your friends post to your wall, unfortunately. :(

true, that's why I disabled that feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck