MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #9 (J. Willis GUILTY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inmate Detail
Name:
WILLIS, JEFFREY THOMAS

Race / Sex: WHITE / MALE
Arrest Date: 5/17/2016
Release Date:
Next Court Date: 6/23/2016

Charge Status Docket # Bond Amount
MURDER: WILLFUL KILLING - NON-FAMILY - GUN BOUND OVER TO CIRCUIT CT 16-177599-FY REVOKED $0.00
KIDNAPPING (OTHER) PRETRAIL 16-177429-FY CASH OR SURETY $1,000,000.00
OBSCENITY / OBSCENE MATERIAL - MFR. / PUBLISH PRETRAIL 16-178230-FY CASH OR SURETY $70,000.00
OBSCENITY / OBSCENE MATERIAL - POSSESS BOUND OVER TO CIRCUIT CT 16-177600-FY CASH OR SURETY $250,000.00
OBSCENITY / OBSCENE MATERIAL - POSSESS PRETRAIL 16-177596-FY CASH OR SURETY $250,000.00

Total bond amount says $1,570,000.00 but the bond for the murder charge was revoked. So he's not going anywhere.

One of the articles I read yesterday specifically said none of the photos in the Bletsch file were taken by Willis. I think it was rebutting the reports of a photo of a women on a bed that "looked like" her.

It's best to watch the videos of the preliminary hearing.

IRRC, there were photos of Rebekah, photos of someone who looked like Rebakah on a bed, and none of the video of women being pursued and murdered (some acting, some real) could be verified as having been produced by Willis.

Inmate Detail
Name:
WILLIS, JEFFREY THOMAS

Race / Sex: WHITE / MALE
Arrest Date: 5/17/2016
Release Date:
Next Court Date: 6/23/2016

Charge Status Docket # Bond Amount
MURDER: WILLFUL KILLING - NON-FAMILY - GUN BOUND OVER TO CIRCUIT CT 16-177599-FY REVOKED $0.00
KIDNAPPING (OTHER) PRETRAIL 16-177429-FY CASH OR SURETY $1,000,000.00
OBSCENITY / OBSCENE MATERIAL - MFR. / PUBLISH PRETRAIL 16-178230-FY CASH OR SURETY $70,000.00
OBSCENITY / OBSCENE MATERIAL - POSSESS BOUND OVER TO CIRCUIT CT 16-177600-FY CASH OR SURETY $250,000.00
OBSCENITY / OBSCENE MATERIAL - POSSESS PRETRAIL 16-177596-FY CASH OR SURETY $250,000.00

Total bond amount says $1,570,000.00 but the bond for the murder charge was revoked. So he's not going anywhere.

Thanks, I wondered why there were 2 different numbers when he should not have had bond in the 1st place, it makes sense there's bond on every charge.

It's best to watch the videos of the preliminary hearing.

IRRC, there were photos of Rebekah, photos of someone who looked like Rebakah on a bed, and none of the video of women being pursued and murdered (some acting, some real) could be verified as having been produced by Willis.

That's why I posted this article, it says they do not believe he took them himself. I forgot to bold it

Does anyone know what the correct bond is for Willis? One says $70,000 another says held on a $1 million

Stolen gun, bullets, files: Jeffrey Willis to stand trial in Bletsch murder - By Jon Mills and Andrew Krietz , WZZM 6:17 PM. EDT June 22, 2016
Some details were disturbing: detectives said they found "kidnap and kill" videos on Willis' hard drive, including folders labeled "RSB" -- Bletsch's initials. Photos of Bletsch and reward posters since her death were on his computer, too, along with images of women who looked like Bletsch.

Police say they do not believe he took any of the images himself.

Wills' coworker said she once told Willis she has a .22 caliber hand gun. That gun went missing, only later to be found in a locked box in Willis' van and matched the shell casings found by Bletsch's body.

Ok, sounds like there are two sub folders in the "vics" folder. One of the sub folders does have Jessica's name on it. Here is the latest on that info, saying information was leaked and that it might jeopardize the case, .....from a different source other than Wood TV8.

http://www.wzzm13.com/news/local/muskegon/prosecutor-frustrated-by-leaks-in-heeringa-case/254005934

Jeopardize which case. Imo. The teen and Bletschs case is a guaranteed life in prison since there is no death penalty. Plus JH case seems to relate to him as well. Jmo.

His goose is cooked and he knows it.

Now his only incentives to tell LE about what he did to JH and others is by offering him small luxuries during his life stint in jail. Jmo.

Example. If you tell us about the others and where to find them; Then we will not put you in a 23hr/7 day a week lock down for the next 50 years. Jmo.

I'd like all of you others to double check something for me. I went on to Google Maps after writing that last post and found a sky view of Willis' home. All of you have probably done the same. And there's the now-popular street view of his home with the Caravan sitting in the yard.

Anyway, the default sky view of Willis' home is the 3D version and it's very clear. You'll know it's the 3D view because the trees look fake from the sky. However, you can turn the 3D feature off. Well, I did that and a different sky view picture appears--an older one. In both the newer sky view pic and the old one, Willis' van can be seen. So, he was the resident of the house for both pics.

Well, if you alternate between the old and new pic, you can see a rear sidewalk was added. In the old pic, it's just a short little turn from the driveway into the rear of the house. In the newer pic, the sidewalk runs about 1/2 the length of the house.

I'd love to know when that sidewalk was installed. Ya know, not to get all conspiratorial and stuff.

Hi everyone! :wave: So many familiar faces and many new ones! :)

I was wondering if someone could please post or PM me the address. I have a couple of thoughts and ideas I'd love to fiddle with in regards to this very interesting comparison. obviously I'll be sharing later today if I get anywhere with this train of thought of mine.. :)

thank you! :)

Can anyone tell me if I've found the correct house? This street view image was taken October, 2013 and shows a silver minivan in the driveway and a large blue trashcan or something out front. I just want to be sure I've got the right house so that I can ask google maps what the address is so I can move forward with this hunch - thanks again!

jeffreywilishouseoctober2013.png

Yes, gregjrichards, he seems to be one of the sickest perps around.

Some thoughts:

You know how in these mp cases when they say "someone knows something..."? Well, the cousin is possibly an example of this.

The fact that he had these necrophelia videos, I wonder if this means Jessica is close so he could revisit her, as often happens with serial killers (it's so awful to type this! :( ).

Also, earlier I had mentioned the possibility of him having child victims; the fact that it has now been revealed that he videotaped his neighbors who were minors makes me wonder even more about this.

And his work at Herman Miller. Might this location somehow factor into his awareness space? Perhaps she is near his work?

I think the fact that he has a friend in Law Enforcement also has possibly contributed an attitude that he was all powerful and above the law. I think it says upstream they searched the cabin he had the key to, but I wonder if Jessica is perhaps close to this location. Where exactly is this cabin?

In Jessica Cain's case her killer finally revealed her location 20 years after her disappearance. I need to go look at the mileage of where he disposed of her, but I wonder if a comparative analysis could be possibly useful here.

Re: the barrell, perhaps she's in there with chemicals (argh, awful to type).

Hi everyone! :wave: So many familiar faces and many new ones! :)

I was wondering if someone could please post or PM me the address. I have a couple of thoughts and ideas I'd love to fiddle with in regards to this very interesting comparison. obviously I'll be sharing later today if I get anywhere with this train of thought of mine.. :)

thank you! :)

Long time no see! :wave:

Can anyone tell me if I've found the correct house? This street view image was taken October, 2013 and shows a silver minivan in the driveway and a large blue trashcan or something out front. I just want to be sure I've got the right house so that I can ask google maps what the address is so I can move forward with this hunch - thanks again!

View attachment 97223

Yep I'm sure that's the grandfather's house. Please feel free to share your thoughts it's interesting to read everyone's perspective on what happened.

View attachment 97223

Nice to see you over here, GGE! :seeya:

That's the right house.
-86e44b2dd69601db.JPG

Source (picture 17/38)

2 things.

I'm going to see if Foxfire might be possibly interested in and available to weigh in with his experience about serial killers, and perhaps lend some thoughts on disposal, etc. I feel like we are close to finding Jessica.

Secondly, I'm going back to Thread 1 to take a look at my/our initial impressions on possible locations (I've found that initial instincts in "real time" seem to be most clear for me, that as time passes by my connective clarity to seems to fade, if that makes sense...):

Jessica Heeringa / Thread 1:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ica-Heeringa-25-Norton-Shores-26-April-2013-1

Eta: ok, so far it seems this area initially popped out at me, Roosevelt Park:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Shores-26-April-2013-1&p=9322986#post9322986

Eta: nevermind, see responses from locals LOL

To know that Jessica was likely taken by this monster is so awful and scary. A sadistic serial killer... :(. Just unbelievable...how long did he keep her alive? :(

To know that Jessica was likely taken by this monster is so awful and scary. A sadistic serial killer... :(. Just unbelievable...how long did he keep her alive? :(

I know margarita25 it's horrific and a terrible tragedy I feel so sorry for Jessica's family. Jessica's young son is going to grow up without his mom and will live knowing she was murdered. I hope he is able to grow up with happiness in his life knowing his mom loved him and he makes her proud. I don't want to think about the horror Jessica went through. It makes you so angry the injustice of crimes like this Jessica was a kind, much loved person who was working hard to support her son she didn't deserve this. I hope and pray Jessica is found for her family.

I think the fact that he has a friend in Law Enforcement also has possibly contributed an attitude that he was all powerful and above the law. I think it says upstream they searched the cabin he had the key to, but I wonder if Jessica is perhaps close to this location. Where exactly is this cabin?
RSBM BBM

The cabin/land is about 180 miles north of the Norton Shores gas station where Jessica was last seen. There's a video at the link showing the actual cabin and surrounding area.

MSP searched N MI property for Heeringa after Willis’ arrest
June 23, 2016: http://woodtv.com/2016/06/23/msp-searched-n-mi-property-for-heeringa-after-willis-arrest/

The land is owned by the family of Norton Shores Police Officer Shawn Stefanich, a friend of Willis, according to the report. It’s in the Antrim County village of Mancelona, about 180 miles north of the Norton Shores gas station where Heeringa was last seen in April 2013.

Attached Image: http://woodtv.com/2016/06/23/msp-searched-n-mi-property-for-heeringa-after-willis-arrest/

Attachments

• SS Wood TV.PNG
    SS Wood TV.PNG
    402.1 KB · Views: 44
I think a zoomed in satellite photo specifically on his grandfather's house and the surrounding property (a few miles out) is in order, if not already posted... post 489 says 3000 Block of Bailey St, NS. Is there a specific house number? Tia.
( "Also pursuant to search warrants, police searched the Sheridan Road property and later a vacant home and property in the 3000 block of Bailey Street in Norton Shores that had been owned by Willis' grandfather, who died in 2011. They took away more than 100 items from the properties."
http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/index.ssf/2016/05/who_is_jeffrey_willis_what_we.html )

We can also get the layout, specs, pics, etc from Trulia, etc...

Eta: The specific house number might be upstream, will look! (My adrenaline has been pumping, can barely absorb the material kwim? All shaky...)
BBM^ You may have found it already but in case you haven't the attached image gives the actual house number.

Image: http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/index.ssf/2016/05/kidnapping_suspect_investigati.html

Attachments

• Mlive_abandoned house.PNG
    Mlive_abandoned house.PNG
    279.8 KB · Views: 41
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics