2016.02.23 Jimmy Ray Rodgers booked into Lee County Jail

But they have the ability to fool everyone. Their expressions are not like ours. They've learned how to react and be acceptable in society.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Like Dexter!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

IMO you can spot mental illness but not an evil sociopath. You can see crazy in the eyes, but unfortunately there are many sociopaths who are charming, fun loving that are cold blooded killers. Watching Dateline I have been amazed that someone who appears so normal can kill someone without empathy, remorse or conscience. Scary huh? But I think if you know the classic traits of a narcissistic sociopath and you are not in denial a red flag will go up sooner than later. JMO.

I agree 100% with everything you said!

IMO you can spot mental illness but not an evil sociopath. You can see crazy in the eyes, but unfortunately there are many sociopaths who are charming, fun loving that are cold blooded killers. Watching Dateline I have been amazed that someone who appears so normal can kill someone without empathy, remorse or conscience. Scary huh? But I think if you know the classic traits of a narcissistic sociopath and you are not in denial a red flag will go up sooner than later. JMO.

And they know it as well. That's the scary part.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Rodgers waives right to speedy trial in Sievers case

Jimmy Rodgers, one of the men accused in the murder of Dr. Teresa Sievers, has waved his right to a speedy trial.

His public defender, Kathleen Fitzgeorge, said there was no possibility of getting through the 50,000 pages of discovery in the homicide of the Estero doctor.

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crim...70-580a-02db-e053-0100007f4e85-384151211.html

JRR has aged and looks incredibly hardened IMO. Hard to believe he is only 26.

The two killers that murdered my brother in an attempted robbery, were 21 and 25 at the time and didn't look like criminals. Greed.

I feel nothing positive for any of these 3, because what they did not only destroyed the life of Teresa, but altered the life courses of her daughters, family and friends. Additionally, that of the families and friends of the 3 Killers. Life will never be the same for any of them. No mercy from me. Greed.

IMO

JRR has aged and looks incredibly hardened IMO. Hard to believe he is only 26.

The two killers that murdered my brother in an attempted robbery, were 21 and 25 at the time and didn't look like criminals. Greed.

I feel nothing positive for any of these 3, because what they did not only destroyed the life of Teresa, but altered the life courses of her daughters, family and friends. Additionally, that of the families and friends of the 3 Killers. Life will never be the same for any of them. No mercy from me. Greed.

IMO
Just saw the picture of JRR and wow his appearance has changed as you said. Lost probably 50 lbs., dark circles under his eyes. Maybe he's sick with remorse. Dunno.

Just saw the picture of JRR and wow his appearance has changed as you said. Lost probably 50 lbs., dark circles under his eyes. Maybe he's sick with remorse. Dunno.

No remourse, just afraid he will get DP...up until now he got away with stuff or served short sentences. I agree with Zuri...Greed got him. He must not have the money for snacks.

MS does not look so does he....eating well on snacks?

I was just pondering things and realized that all of the blood spatter was to the right, which indicates a lefty. Look at the deep freezer in the garage...right. Kitchen cabinets, floor and fridge... right. Also, JRR was driving and had TaySho throw the phone evidence out. He was using his left hand to drive. Detectives asked BS at the get-go if she was right or left handed. I will look at the autopsy report at some point, but I can't right now. It is so heartbreaking.

Faga's motion to strike the death penalty was recorded in the clerk of court system as received at 11:40 a.m. Monday. Prosecutors filed an amendment to Rodgers' notice to seek the death penalty with the aggravating factors at 2:15 p.m. Monday.

Those five factors include that Rodgers is a felon, was an accomplice, committed the alleged crime for financial gain, it was "especially heinous, atrocious or cruel," and "was committed in a cold, calculated and premeditated manner without any pretense of moral or legal justification."

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crim...ing-the-death-penalty-in-wife--384597971.html

Amended Notice of Intent for the Death Penalty for JR:
https://www.scribd.com/mobile/doc/316881771/Rodgers-Amended-Notice-of-Intent-for-Death-Penalty

Faga's motion to strike the death penalty was recorded in the clerk of court system as received at 11:40 a.m. Monday. Prosecutors filed an amendment to Rodgers' notice to seek the death penalty with the aggravating factors at 2:15 p.m. Monday.

Those five factors include that Rodgers is a felon, was an accomplice, committed the alleged crime for financial gain, it was "especially heinous, atrocious or cruel," and "was committed in a cold, calculated and premeditated manner without any pretense of moral or legal justification."

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crim...ing-the-death-penalty-in-wife--384597971.html

https://www.scribd.com/mobile/doc/316881771/Rodgers-Amended-Notice-of-Intent-for-Death-Penalty
Curious as to why no mention of an amendment to Sievers DP notice being filed.

Thanks for posting this GT. It is beyond me, how they could have forgotten (?) to attach the aggravating factors with JR and MS. Faga is a rock-paper-scissors player and right so! The prosecutor needs to unleash some sharks, that eat rocks, papers and metallic tools. ;--)

-Nin

Thanks for posting this GT. It is beyond me, how they could have forgotten (?) to attach the aggravating factors with JR and MS. Faga is a rock-paper-scissors player and right so! The prosecutor needs to unleash some sharks, that eat rocks, papers and metallic tools. ;--)

-Nin

Couldn't agree more! I asked AZ about that, as I was royaly pi$$ed that the Asst SA left that out of the DP "Notice" at the get-go. AZ said they then filed the amendment, to include the Aggravating Factors, within the allowed time. STILL... that's just gross negligence in a case this prolific. Now I'm really nervous about everything---investigators busted their badges over this case AND THAT'S an understatement. I must say, the state is dealing with Mt Everest when it comes to evidence, interviews, & those who will testify---but it's all there like a big All You Can Eat Buffet. Hope this is just a slip-up by the SAO but this leaves me with the feeling of a big grey area when trial time comes. Is the defense going to go into court & steamroll the prosecutors technicles OR is the state really ready to STOMP A$$?

View attachment 99050

Has the name [CJW] come up anywhere before?

I've been requesting some of the filings from the JRR case and this name was listed as a "Confidential Informant". JRR's attorney was requesting this person's address which was supplied although not included in the filing with the clerk.

Good find! If it hasn't come up that we can find, it may be an inmate informant?

Jimmy Rodgers scheduled Trial Date is 9-1-2016 at 8:30 am. I'll believe it when I see it.
Nineteen year old Erin Corwin's murderer killed her and threw her down a 140 ft. mine in the California desert in June of 2014. His trial has been postponed 4 different times this yr. and is now rescheduled for Sept.18...
I know this is the JRR thread, sorry for OT rant. Only commented because it takes many years for a trial to actually get started. Unfortunately MS will be able to continue to poison those precious little girls against MAG and TS siblings for at least 2 more years. My heart literally hurts for MAG.

http://www.sheriffleefl.org/main/index.php?r=crimeActivity/inmateDetail&id=18635638740899

Jimmy Rodgers scheduled Trial Date is 9-1-2016 at 8:30 am. I'll believe it when I see it.
Nineteen year old Erin Corwin's murderer killed her and threw her down a 140 ft. mine in the California desert in June of 2014. His trial has been postponed 4 different times this yr. and is now rescheduled for Sept.18...
I know this is the JRR thread, sorry for OT rant. Only commented because it takes many years for a trial to actually get started. Unfortunately MS will be able to continue to poison those precious little girls against MAG and TS siblings for at least 2 more years. My heart literally hurts for MAG.

http://www.sheriffleefl.org/main/index.php?r=crimeActivity/inmateDetail&id=18635638740899

Thanks for the update Dmacky

This is just a hearing update on where 'everything stands' correct, not a trial? I thought his attorney was waiting on some evidence?! Does anyone remember? Did he want a speedy trial?

Thanks for the update Dmacky

This is just a hearing update on where 'everything stands' correct, not a trial? I thought his attorney was waiting on some evidence?! Does anyone remember? Did he want a speedy trial?
I believe he did want a speedy trial, but his Atty said there was way too much discovery for her to review.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgreen63
Back