Sievers Sidebar #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, Frigga & OBE. It seems that those who have "that type" of personality and traits are similar to the "O.J. Syndrome;" where they believe their own lies and convince those who are vulnerable in believing the same (eg. BS). :sickening:
MS will never, ever, ever admit to being culpable. If he continues to follows these traits, like many others have, the next stages are blame, victimization, etc.
It's normal for us to want these evil people to suffer, squirm, cower, etc. But, expect the worst and hope for the best. Because I really don't think that will ever happen; unfortunately. JMO

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Right! With regard to empathy and conscience they are empty inside.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

The State Attorney's Office

Thank you! I learned so much watching the HE trial this week, I imagine the trials for JR & MS will certainly be explosive yet heartbreaking. Speaking of that, do we have a trial date(s) yet? Sorry to ask so many questions, I have literally doubled my post count since Monday, my boss is glad I can take the ear buds out now and my family thinks I've abandoned them. I hate I missed this big update yesterday! :(

Do you all think Mark will be able to throw the psych evaluation and tests by giving false answers?

My fear is he is capable of figuring out what he is being asked and how he is supposed to answer. What does he want the evaluation to come back with - sane or mentally ill?

My natural response is sane so the girls will continue to honor and trust him. However, if mental illness will favor him if/when convicted, Mark is looking out for himself and I feel this will be the avenue he takes.

How can they seek a death penalty against a man with mental illness?? In discussions with his lawyers, one point that may be made is the girls will grow up and only be close to him for X number of years - into or through college? Of course, this is my SPECULATION only! But children do grow up and pull away from the close attachment to parents. They have a life to llve that does not include dad involved as he is now. The control WILL become an issue!

My opinions only.

Do you all think Mark will be able to throw the psych evaluation and tests by giving false answers?

My fear is he is capable of figuring out what he is being asked and how he is supposed to answer. What does he want the evaluation to come back with - sane or mentally ill?

My natural response is sane so the girls will continue to honor and trust him. However, if mental illness will favor him if/when convicted, Mark is looking out for himself and I feel this will be the avenue he takes.

How can they seek a death penalty against a man with mental illness?? In discussions with his lawyers, one point that may be made is the girls will grow up and only be close to him for X number of years - into or through college? Of course, this is my SPECULATION only! But children do grow up and pull away from the close attachment to parents. They have a life to llve that does not include dad involved as he is now. The control WILL become an issue!

My opinions only.

If he wanted to be declared severely mentally ill/incompetent, he's already blown it. He obviously understands the court proceedings and is able to consult with his lawyer. He also clearly knew what he was doing, understood right from wrong, and had a specific intent to kill as he planned the murder and at the time the murder occurred.

Thank you! I learned so much watching the HE trial this week, I imagine the trials for JR & MS will certainly be explosive yet heartbreaking. Speaking of that, do we have a trial date(s) yet? Sorry to ask so many questions, I have literally doubled my post count since Monday, my boss is glad I can take the ear buds out now and my family thinks I've abandoned them. I hate I missed this big update yesterday! :(

Now that both MS and JRR have waived speedy trials, it will be a long way down the road. According to the time goal chart (http://www.ca.cjis20.org/home/main/felonycasemgt.asp?County=lee), trial call when speedy trial is waived is approx 300 days from arrest. But considering these are DP cases with mountains of discovery and out of state witnesses, I would expect a lot of continuances.

MS has a case management conference on 7/27, and JRR's is on 9/1.

Now that both MS and JRR have waived speedy trials, it will be a long way down the road. According to the time goal chart (http://www.ca.cjis20.org/home/main/felonycasemgt.asp?County=lee), trial call when speedy trial is waived is approx 300 days from arrest. But considering these are DP cases with mountains of discovery and out of state witnesses, I would expect a lot of continuances.

MS has a case management conference on 7/27, and JRR's is on 9/1.

I hope it is while my granddaughter is still in school so I can go to the trial! (if it isn't moved out of Lee County)

I hope it is while my granddaughter is still in school so I can go to the trial! (if it isn't moved out of Lee County)

I plan to attend the trial and I am in Donna Ana County......New Mexico.

WINK is reporting 1,000 pages of docs were released late today - (according to this report mostly text messages between Mark & Teresa).

http://www.winknews.com/2016/06/24/...otion-for-disclosure-of-grand-jury-testimony/

I have NOT received any email confirming that the media outlets we have joined with have received these yet. So I don't have them as of right now.

I emailed my contact(s) and will update as soon as I hear back.

NBC2 News Link

In discovery also released Friday, a journal entry Teresa Sievers made on April 23, 2014, states she's thankful for "having Wayne come down to work on the computers."

There were also text messages dated June 29, 2015, just days after Teresa Sievers was killed, from Mark Sievers' sister. She asked him if he was OK after she saw his house on the news.
"You have two worried mothers," one text read.
Another sent on June 30, 2015, read, "To my brother I'm praying and thinking of you. All my love, Your sister."

NBC2 News Link

In discovery also released Friday, a journal entry Teresa Sievers made on April 23, 2014, states she's thankful for "having Wayne come down to work on the computers."

There were also text messages dated June 29, 2015, just days after Teresa Sievers was killed, from Mark Sievers' sister. She asked him if he was OK after she saw his house on the news.
Another sent on June 30, 2015, read, "To my brother I'm praying and thinking of you. All my love, Your sister."

What in the ever-lovin' WHAT? This is turning the dysfunction up 500 notches. OMG.

ETA: clarify - his sister knew? And she knew BS was going to "host" CWW? Sounds like it to me!

If he wanted to be declared severely mentally ill/incompetent, he's already blown it. He obviously understands the court proceedings and is able to consult with his lawyer. He also clearly knew what he was doing, understood right from wrong, and had a specific intent to kill as he planned the murder and at the time the murder occurred.

..and he declared himself fully capable of taking care of his daughters, if he wasn't incarcerated. Remember his * triumphant smirk* in dependency court hearing. Well, too bad..

-Nin

Nice! Let's have lunch together. Anyone joining? :)

-Nin

Nin, Absolutely. It will be my pleasure. Already advised a Fort Myers friend to prepare for a house guest in 12 - 18 months.
Who else is joining us?

..and he declared himself fully capable of taking care of his daughters, if he wasn't incarcerated. Remember his * triumphant smirk* in dependency court hearing. Well, too bad..

-Nin

Lol. Mark is now realizing that Teresa provided his lifestyle and money and friends and provided him money for his frequent rendezvous.

But some where along the lines. He truly thought that he was the captain of the ship. Jmo.

But now him and his friends and his family and his mistresses now see that Mark wasnt nothing without Teresa or her money.

But in all honesty. I truly think that all of them knew this from the beginning, except for Mark.

His dumbness made him believe that he could kill the captain and steal the ship.

Until he realized that he didn't prepare for high waves and that all passengers decided to go safely to land once the captain was found to be dead.

Jmo.

Marks a idiot. Lol.

Nice! Let's have lunch together. Anyone joining? :)

-Nin

Yeah, Ford's Garage for a Sheriff Scott 'Black 'N Bleu' burger, LOL! Kidding, where ever's fine with me. I'll keep up in case we may be there.

Daughter's family lives in Estero, works in Bonita area & we're there a couple times yearly.

WINK is reporting 1,000 pages of docs were released late today - (according to this report mostly text messages between Mark & Teresa).

http://www.winknews.com/2016/06/24/...otion-for-disclosure-of-grand-jury-testimony/

I have NOT received any email confirming that the media outlets we have joined with have received these yet. So I don't have them as of right now.

I emailed my contact(s) and will update as soon as I hear back.

Ooh, I hope so! I read it and thought they were referring to the most recent Batch 6 :/ The writing in these articles is ambiguous too often and gets us all going :banghead:

My opinions only.

Sadly, it all depends on the psych professionals involved. They're all human too and some do get fooled by manipulative people.

NBC2 News Link

Based on above nbc newslink CWW admitted to striking TS initially then had JRR take over? He also states he wasn't getting paid? Mummert wants to prove that CWW isn't credible. So far things aren't adding up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I don't know why, but TS just doesn't strike me as the kind of person to make personal journal entries other than professional - I'm suspicious, especially of being 'thankful for a computer tech visit' and mentioning CWW by name? Nope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow