Sievers Sidebar #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
NBC2 News Link

In discovery also released Friday, a journal entry Teresa Sievers made on April 23, 2014, states she's thankful for "having Wayne come down to work on the computers."

There were also text messages dated June 29, 2015, just days after Teresa Sievers was killed, from Mark Sievers' sister. She asked him if he was OK after she saw his house on the news.
"You have two worried mothers," one text read.
Another sent on June 30, 2015, read, "To my brother I'm praying and thinking of you. All my love, Your sister."
Interesting nothing is mentioned by the sister about TS being killed when she texts her brother. And note the journal entry by TS about CWW was written in 2014 not 2015.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Interesting nothing is mentioned by the sister about TS being killed when she texts her brother. And note the journal entry by TS about CWW was written in 2014 not 2015.

But let's remember. T s was also mad that after Curtis supposedly fixed the computers during that time. The computers started acting up again. So she thought something fishy was going on.

Then Mark had Cww try to fix the problem again with the wink wink eye.

But Teresa obviously was happy that Cww tried again, since she didn't know that mark had curtis put some Spyware software on the computers which probably set the system off.

Jmo.

So hopefully. Curtis will fill in the blanks.

Because if Mark hired the computer guru Curtis. Then I'm sure that Mark hired him to help Mark spy on Teresa as well. Jmo.

But let's remember. T s was also mad that after Curtis supposedly fixed the computers during that time. The computers started acting up again. So she thought something fishy was going on.

But Teresa obviously was happy that Cww tried again, since she didn't know that mark had curtis put some Spyware software on the computers which probably set the system off.

Jmo.

Because if Mark hired the computer guru Curtis. Then I'm sure that Mark hired him to help Mark spy on Teresa as well. Jmo.
I agree with that!

Nin, Absolutely. It will be my pleasure. Already advised a Fort Myers friend to prepare for a house guest in 12 - 18 months.
Who else is joining us?
Don't forget to wear purple.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Based on above nbc newslink CWW admitted to striking TS initially then had JRR take over? He also states he wasn't getting paid? Mummert wants to prove that CWW isn't credible. So far things aren't adding up.

Yeah, it will be interesting to see what MS might be referring to. To me, it doesn't matter what CWW said or how many times he changed his story about his participation level because that's part for the course for everyone who thinks they're going to get away with murder. Anything denials prior to confession are taking with a grain of salt because it's in his best interest and it really doesn't matter. I've been running back3back Datelines/48 Hours (thanks to youtube) and watching these LE interviews with the suspects, they all start out flat NOPE. NOT ME. WASN'T THERE. NEVER HAPPENED. Eventually, their stories change a little bit at a time and finally sometimes get to the confession. It can happen within a single session or several interviews. Whatever. To me, changing stories ONLY matters if the person is still feigning innocence or trying to set up someone else as the killer. If CWW has finally confessed to murder, that's what matters to me because he had nothing to lose by that point. It will be argued that he had everything to gain as in life vs DP, but his testimony carries weight as opposed to someone unknown in jail who wants to try to make a deal for himself by claiming that MS confessed to him. CWW's got documentation and backup for his side.

LOL, it might be fun to see one liar MS calling out another liar. For lying. :rollseyes:

Jmo.

LOL, IF TS really made that entry of "being thankful CWW fixed the computers" maybe it was sarcasm. :drumroll:

LOL, IF TS really made that entry of "being thankful CWW fixed the computers" maybe it was sarcasm. :drumroll:

Agree. Remember Teresa got mad at Mark for not picking up Curtis some meat food during one of Curtis visits.

Teresa told Mark to buy curtis food that he liked since they were vegetarians.

But Mark made her stop after work to buy curtis food. And she was not happy about her lazy husband making her pick up food for a guest that wasn't her guest.

So I doubt that Teresa was happy with Curtis.

Imo. I think that Teresa knew that Mark would tell Curtis some negative things while Curtis was sitting in their living room on a visit to refix the computers.

So imo. Teresa just played along that day. Because she knew Mark would B and moan to his friend that was visiting. Jmo.

Less headaches.

But Mark still had her killed. Even though Teresa gave his dumb butt carte blanch for the sake of less headaches. Jmo.

Teresa definitely tried.

But Mark wanted more.

So now he has more. Congratulations Mark.

I think she was more unhappy with lazy MS and not CW. I mean, its not CW's fault.
MS just seems to be a whining little baby. Starting with BS, all the family pieces seem to stick together.

WINK is reporting 1,000 pages of docs were released late today - (according to this report mostly text messages between Mark & Teresa).

http://www.winknews.com/2016/06/24/...otion-for-disclosure-of-grand-jury-testimony/

I have NOT received any email confirming that the media outlets we have joined with have received these yet. So I don't have them as of right now.

I emailed my contact(s) and will update as soon as I hear back.

Thanks Beach and let us know on cost too!

Agree. Remember Teresa got mad at Mark for not picking up Curtis some meat food during one of Curtis visits.

Teresa told Mark to buy curtis food that he liked since they were vegetarians.

But Mark made her stop after work to buy curtis food. And she was not happy about her lazy husband making her pick up food for a guest that wasn't her guest.

So I doubt that Teresa was happy with Curtis.

Imo. I think that Teresa knew that Mark would tell Curtis some negative things while Curtis was sitting in their living room on a visit to refix the computers.

So imo. Teresa just played along that day. Because she knew Mark would B and moan to his friend that was visiting. Jmo.

Less headaches.

But Mark still had her killed. Even though Teresa gave his dumb butt carte blanch for the sake of less headaches. Jmo.

Teresa definitely tried.

But Mark wanted more.

So now he has more. Congratulations Mark.
Right on. He is good at planting the seed and let it germinate.

Based on above nbc newslink CWW admitted to striking TS initially then had JRR take over? He also states he wasn't getting paid? Mummert wants to prove that CWW isn't credible. So far things aren't adding up.

If you look at the dates this is SO TYPICAL and I am not surprised AT ALL. At first he was denying he was involved at all. Well, sure he was saying that early on. Then he shuffles to the, "Okay, I was there but outside the house" (aka "JRR is the fall guy" plan B.) By the time he had decided to roll and take the plea, by then CWW knew what evidence LE had on him so the most accurate story is told.

There really is nothing unique or unusual about this. Many, if not most, defendants deny everything at first. Then when they realize what HARD evidence LE has that can't be disputed and they're facing the DP, well when offered a sweet deal like 25 years....the smart ones come clean.

O M G - brilliant observation! How very, very odd no mention of TS...

If you look at the dates this is SO TYPICAL and I am not surprised AT ALL. At first he was denying he was involved at all. Well, sure he was saying that early on. Then he shuffles to the, "Okay, I was there but outside the house" (aka "JRR is the fall guy" plan B.) By the time he had decided to roll and take the plea, by then CWW knew what evidence LE had on him so the most accurate story is told.

There really is nothing unique or unusual about this. Many, if not most, defendants deny everything at first. Then when they realize what HARD evidence LE has that can't be disputed and they're facing the DP, well when offered a sweet deal like 25 years....the smart ones come clean.

You said that so well! MM is just trying to "help" his client.

Wright told investigators he struck her "just a couple of times" in the head with a hammer.

"You know, I have shoulder problems so I guess I wasn't hitting her hard enough," he said.

[...]

t was during Wright's testimony on Feb. 19 that lead to his plea deal and Mark Sievers' arrest when he told authorities he initiated the bludgeoning, but was unable to complete it.
http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crim...-her-in-the-head-with-a-hammer-384324291.html

So if he was able to complete it, JRR was just along for the ride?

Questions

Who will go on trial first?

Do you think JR will testify against MS eventually?

How in the heck will they keep all three separate in the court house holding cells? MS will surely try to have words with them and give empty promises, especially JR. I know it depends on change of venue...but if they stay where they are now...are there lots of holding cells.

Will the same Judge preside over the two trials?

Thanks

Forgive me for not reading back to see if this has already been posted.

https://m.facebook.com/sheriffleefl...209800763634/1194590260592244/?type=3&theater

Sheriff Scott's criticism of media interference in the investigation

I remember it oh so well! I was furious when they released that info. IIRC, they went to the courthouse and retrieved a copy of the search warrant and released the info BEFORE LE was able conduct the July 12th raids in MO (13 days after the murder). I KNEW how vitally important that was it not be made public. SO important that I made a call that I've NEVER once made before and refused to permit it to be posted on Websleuths, despite it being MSM. I only allowed it to be posted AFTER I was assured LE had gotten there and conducted the raids.

Most irresponsible journalism I have ever seen. To this day I am unsure how that reporter got her hands on a copy of that warrant because that should have been sealed until it was executed.

JR may take a deal if it is offered, IF MS has not gotten to him and promised all kinds of things. JR may just believe all the stuff out of MS mouth. JR knows right from wrong...I bet he has done something like this before....he was in prison prior. Infact since the DP is on the table, I bet JR did not ask or want or was offered a plea deal....life for his testimomy. He thinks he will beat the charge.
He was in prison before for keeping firearms that he inherited from his father, not for murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa