CA - Mass casualty incident, 5+ stabbed at Neo-Nazi rally, Sacramento, 26 June 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have any proof. I said historically. and I have no doubt that this group was glad for the violence. it "proved their point". they are a hate group.

Definitely. This was more important than their excuse for being there.

I am thinking that the leader of the anarcho fascist faction (tongue twister) might be hit with RICO charges.

For example, following the biker brawl in Waco, the leader of the Bandidos club was charged with not only some standard drug charges, but also some RICO violations as he had been recorded ordering members of his group to attack rival Cossacks on site and also been recorded congratulating individual Bandidos who had taken part in attacks.

Though the anarcho fascist leader was not video taped before the brawl, she has appeared on video after the brawl aknowledging that there was an attack on site order put out by her group and also congratulating her faction's fighters for their roles in the attack. Needless to say, federal charges are nothing to sneeze at, and the feds rarely lose. She had better hope that the feds dont get involved.
Ah-but she was-warning foul language--see first video-she starts physical attack first-

-http://www.berkeleyside.com/2016/06/27/anonymous-email-threatens-students-at-berkeley-school-after-sacramento-rally-tied-to-local-teacher/

my bad, but I have not been America bashing myself.

bbm, Well besides the two (2) that I quoted responding to you there is only one other post that I quoted, post #60 in this thread where I said Yes it is. And I have to say one more time, Yes it is. jmo idk

It's interesting to me that some of the most passionate defenders of the free speech rights of Neo Nazis are also the greatest critics of movements like Black Lives Matter and Occupy Wall Street. I wonder if there is any connection there?

It's not just here, but yes, there's a connection and there's a cover story. JMO

Ah-but she was-warning foul language--see first video-she starts physical attack first-

-http://www.berkeleyside.com/2016/06/27/anonymous-email-threatens-students-at-berkeley-school-after-sacramento-rally-tied-to-local-teacher/

Things are now looking really bad for her. Not only did she give the attack on site order, but she then led an attack. At least the Bandido leader did not participate in any attacks. His defense is that he did not intend for his order to be taken literally. She cant even use that defense.

if the feds do get involved, that is her fault. she went official making it public so responsibility for actions and all that. violence and hate are wrong for both sides of the coin.

Yes, I think you could be right (one of the neo nazis was recorded assuring reporters that his knife was legal in California, kind of strange how he did that research in advance)- but that is speculation.

What appears to be fact is that the leader of the anarcho fascist faction (tongue twister) put on an "attack on site" order. This could trump who heckled who, and who did what first type arguments.

For example, following the biker brawl in Waco, the leader of the Bandidos club was charged with not only some standard drug charges, but also some RICO violations as he had been recorded ordering members of his group to attack rival Cossacks on site and also been recorded congratulating individual Bandidos who had taken part in attacks.

Though the anarcho fascist leader was not video taped before the brawl, she has appeared on video after the brawl aknowledging that there was an attack on site order put out by her group and also congratulating her faction's fighters for their roles in the attack. Needless to say, federal charges are nothing to sneeze at, and the feds rarely lose. She had better hope that the feds dont get involved.

yep, everyone makes them. I worked in corrections for ten years, hate groups are hate groups, inside, outside, educated, uneducated.

So... your opinion only.

The fact is, the self-identified "anti-fascists" instigated the violence. If not for them, there's no evidence that there would have been any violence at all.

And regardless, the so-called "anti-fascists" were not justified in their violent mob attack even if they did think the skinheads would have started something.

I continue to be astounded at the number of people who simply cannot bring themselves to condemn the use of violence by these so-called "anti-fascists."

I'm guessing it's less not wanting to agree that violence is never okay and more not wanting to feed into the obvious baiting and aggressive arguing.

I'm guessing it's less not wanting to agree that violence is never okay and more not wanting to feed into the obvious baiting and aggressive arguing.

:loveyou::loveyou::loveyou:

it took me awhile to find approved msm to post this info. Lots on twitter and sites that i was not sure ws would take. I watched live on streams from periscope and facebook. It astounded me the level of hate from the protesters (not that i agree with the rally peoples ideals),but there should not be violence and hate towards each other and the police for any legal permitted rallys or protests. If it was blm or black panthers or whoever-they have the right to speak and not be beaten or run off . Bamn-is a violent group that clearly states they will stop free speech-by any means necessary-and there leader is a middle school teacher.Is this what we want our children to learn-don't like what you have to say -so we will kick your a333 to prevent you from speaking? This is not the American way.

Too bad they also have the freedom of speech to spout all that hatred about it.

:crazy:

Too bad they also have the freedom of speech to spout all that hatred about it.

:crazy:

They do indeed have the freedom of speech to spout all that hatred.

The problems arise when they use VIOLENCE against those with whom they disagree. Which they do. Apparently, VIOLENCE is their usual M.O.

They do indeed have the freedom of speech to spout all that hatred.

The problems arise when they use VIOLENCE against those with whom they disagree. Which they do. Apparently, VIOLENCE is their usual M.O.

What noble pillars of society white nationalists are.
:facepalm:

What noble pillars of society white nationalists are.
:facepalm:
Actually, they are as dumb and as unproductive as the anarcho fascists are.

But, levels of intelligence and levels of social productivity are not core issues. The core issue is that those issuing "attack our enemies on site" orders need prison. That goes double when the "powered up" leader issues an expanded "enemies" list . It does not matter whether those ordering the attacks are left wing, right wing, white nationalists or maoists.

I am saying America is a violent country. We promote and participate in violence.
Scratch that. It's human nature. I feel safer in America than Almost anywhere else.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member