TX - Multiple Dallas Police Officers shot during downtown protest, 7/7/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is tragic. When will it stop? Why is it legal to own assault weapons? What are they for? I just do not understand it. SMH JMO Praying for LE and their families someone lost a husband, a son, a brother, a father, a frend, coworker and worst of all some innocent children lost their Dad. I am so sorry.

The picture was released by LE. I just don't want anyone to get in trouble for posting it. Everything is happening so fast and nothing is concrete right now.

No one is in trouble. Again, if this did from LE then, of course, post it but make sure it doesn't continue to be posted if the person is cleared.

You all are such great sleuths, you are quick, sharp and on top of things. You are the reason people come from all over the world to read on Webslueths.

It is my job as forum owner to, at times, be the wet blanket.

Thank you for getting the picture up so quickly.

Hopefully we will have a picture of the real suspects under arrest soon!

Tricia

Thank you

When was the last time we saw anything like this?

Personally I haven't ever seen anything like this. The video made me think of the cop in France gunned down on the street. It's awful.

The public has sometimes complained when police wore their riot gear during large protests, for protection. Sometimes, some protest groups have asked them to take it off if they want the protests to stay peaceful. I think that will not be the case anymore for awhile. :cry:

I didn't even think about this :-(

No one is in trouble. Again, if this did from LE then, of course, post it but make sure it doesn't continue to be posted if the person is cleared.

You all are such great sleuths, you are quick, sharp and on top of things. You are the reason people come from all over the world to read on Webslueths.

It is my job as forum owner to, at times, be the wet blanket.

Thank you for getting the picture up so quickly.

Hopefully we will have a picture of the real suspects under arrest soon!

Tricia

Thank you
You are far from a wet blanket! Thanks for all you do! Even after all these years, I am still scared to quote your posts. True story. Lol. Hopefully, these cop killers are already in custody.

Per live news conference. Shootout with suspect. Trying to negotiate with suspect.

One female in custody. Negotiations with suspect ongoing. Gunfire exchanged.

PC on now.

Dallas Police Chief - still negotiating with a shooter in parking garage. Also a woman in the area detained.

Guy in garage says there are bombs planted, etc. Not sure they have all suspects.

Also pulled over a car w/ 2 people who had cammo bags in their car.

Officer who was in surgery passed away. Still at 4 dead LE. LE running towards gunfire. They are heroes. "Fighting the good fight"

(What a sad day)

where did all the "camfloge stuff come from

the guy they talking to is saying the end is coming, many more cops will killed, and that there are bombs "all over the place" no credibility IMO!

They seem hesitant to say its only these people involved = almost as if they think there may be another person involved

If it came from the police asking for help that's one thing but when I saw it posted the police had already stated this person was not a person of interest any longer.

Yes, if the police say they are looking "this person" in a picture/video that's one thing but then it's up to you to make sure that person's picture doesn't continue to be used on Websleuths if the person has been cleared.

Please alert if this situation arises so one of the mods can remove the pictures.

And please make sure it does come from the police and not a random YouTube video.

Thank you.

I didn't even alert you yet! Thanks, Tricia, you rock!!!! :loveyou:

Oh. I didn't even think of that.
:(

Oh I did, on the way back to San Antonio before school this last year, we drove straight from MN to Dallas so we could spend a couple of days there. My 11 year old was fascinated with the history (JFK) we spent a lot of time DT and much of the scenery from tonight's war zone brings back memories. We went into the bank building with the green neon to ask directions, the Mc Donald's we went to that was shown. hard to believe. This is truly worse than any other event other than 911.

Sending lots of love north!

I was surprised to hear him state publicly 'the guy says there's bombs all over the city.' That's the kind of stuff that makes people panic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288