what that was about?

Bates # 38801

attachment.php

-Nin

Attachments

• batch 7 Bates 38801 what r u hiding.jpg
    batch 7 Bates 38801 what r u hiding.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 384
I'm sure this has been answered before and I have missed it, but what is the meaning of the "seacrest" that he has on so many names?

http://www.seacrest.org/

'Seacrest's Column Structure held 35 pounds at the regionals before breaking, said Mark Sievers, a co-coach of the squad along with fellow Naples resident Kristy Rea. Sievers lauded the team members, all age 9 to 11, for their cooperative spirit and ingenuity.'

http://www.odysseyofthemind.com/newslettermaterials/news_201070.php?l=wf2010

http://www.seacrest.org/

'Seacrest's Column Structure held 35 pounds at the regionals before breaking, said Mark Sievers, a co-coach of the squad along with fellow Naples resident Kristy Rea. Sievers lauded the team members, all age 9 to 11, for their cooperative spirit and ingenuity.'

http://www.odysseyofthemind.com/newslettermaterials/news_201070.php?l=wf2010

Thank you Nin!! There's a whole lot of information on those 2 links you posted. You are AMAZING!!!! :loveyou:

I think I may or may not have had a heart attack when I seen the admission cost of Seacrest.

I'm quite surprised that MS was o.k. with having the girls home schooled, since there's so many women with his email label "seacrest" and it's now obvious he was "working his mojo" at the school, some took the bait.

And to think he was a "co-coach"!! <I feel sick about that.

Justice for TS and everyone that knew her.

Thank you Nin!! There's a whole lot of information on those 2 links you posted. You are AMAZING!!!! :loveyou:

I think I may or may not have had a heart attack when I seen the admission cost of Seacrest.

I'm quite surprised that MS was o.k. with having the girls home schooled, since there's so many women with his email label "seacrest" and it's now obvious he was "working his mojo" at the school, some took the bait.

And to think he was a "co-coach"!! <I feel sick about that.

Justice for TS and everyone that knew her.

Home school = more money for MS. First and foremost (and obviously ahead of he girl's best interests) MS is all about money

Home school = not having to 'work'

Agree. It also means he could wake up late and have more time brainwashing the kiddies.

While acting like he can't manage the office correctly because of his stay at home responsibilities.

Imo. The kiddies should have been in school and he should have been at a real job.

Because it's not like he did anything else besides use his free time for plotting on how to mess up her money while he stashes 40k in the safe. Jmo.

That 40k should have automatically went to Teresa's mom to help with the kiddies. Especially since we all know that it was her money that he hid from her. Jmo.

But I'm sure those funds were long gone before his arrest.

But anyways. Atleast Mark knew he couldn't live the lifestyle he wanted after her death. Especially when he knew that he was being watched and there would be no payout of the life insurance policy.

Plus he probably was crapping a storm ever since the day of Cww arrest. Jmo.

He probably had irritable bow syndrome from July 2015 and on. Jmo.

Even if Mark got away with this, how does he think he could live for the rest of his life, say the next 30 years on $134,000 a year +/-...that's 4M divided by 30...college, house, cars...no interest these days and I highly doubt he was an investment genius (other than Teresa). They were always concerned about how much everything cost, car repairs, home updates/repairs, weekly catering. Time management (which in my opinion, is priceless) was totally lacking, dog food stops, special stuff from Whole Foods, baby sitting, play dates for everyone, crazy greetings for every occasion, recurring computer problems and on and on. Apparently he did not know the bottom line from month to month even though he was in charge of that very thing. Not much time left for setting up a well balanced family/financial scenario with all the extraneous crap going on.
Yep, sucks at math and everything else he touched.

Had Mark gotten away with murder, I see no reason he couldn't have lived very comfortably. If the house was paid for, the house in MO paid for, IRS paid off, he could have continued to rent one or both houses, and moved where the cost of living wasn't as high. I doubt he would have continued with the foods Teresa had them eating. The spas, makeup, hair stylist, etc that were Teresa's expenses wouldn't be an issue. Not long before the kids wouldn't be needing a babysitter. Heck he might have even remarried!

If he needed to, he could have gotten a job.

I don't live the lifestyle they were living. I don't have that income. Yet I live comfortably.

This past weekend I had to chance to review every page of these docs. I found a lot of interesting tidbits. Enough that I took a LOT of notes that I hope to have a chance soon to go back and reconcile some things. (Particularly debt that was itemized) That's for another post though.

I recalled all the speculation about Mark "cloning" TS's phone and being able to read all of her texts. Well, not only did he do it, he left directions about how to do it. iPad, iPhone....you name it, he paired it.

attachment.php

(I found that in the messages & notes 2 file but extracted that one page I am linking here with the screenshot.)

Attachments

• pairing devices.pdf
    52.4 KB · Views: 107
Wow, great catch, Beach! Bold of him to leave an electronic trail like that.

This past weekend I had to chance to review every page of these docs. I found a lot of interesting tidbits. Enough that I took a LOT of notes that I hope to have a chance soon to go back and reconcile some things. (Particularly debt that was itemized) That's for another post though.

I recalled all the speculation about Mark "cloning" TS's phone and being able to read all of her texts. Well, not only did he do it, he left directions about how to do it. iPad, iPhone....you name it, he paired it.

attachment.php

(I found that in the messages & notes 2 file but extracted that one page I am linking here with the screenshot.)
These instructions just show that he was connecting via Bluetooth to a Windows Network in the office. There is a big difference between cloning someone's cell phone and sharing files with them via Bluetooth. He may have cloned the cell phones but these instructions do not indicate that. A person would connect with Bluetooth within the network so that they may share file store access the work calendar. These instructions allow a Apple user to access a Windows machine.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Hey beach.... looks like MS was pairing devices, not cloning. It's like 'pairing' your phone with your car, via Bluetooth. You do this with sharing files between devices. My car will update contacts from my phone from time to time.

But would it enable him to "share" Teresa's phone info (texts, etc..) with other devices? e.g. ones he could access?

I understand pairing to the extent when I enable my bluetooth headset it pairs with my phone but I can't read from my headset. KWIM? I don't know if I was clear trying to explain that.

Yeah, I may have misspoke using the word "clone" to describe his actions because I'm not sure exactly what that means re digital devices. I've just always felt he could access all of her info from other devices w/o her direct knowledge or permission.

These instructions just show that he was connecting via Bluetooth to a Windows Network in the office. There is a big difference between cloning someone's cell phone and sharing files with them via Bluetooth. He may have cloned the cell phones but these instructions do not indicate that. A person would connect with Bluetooth within the network so that they may share file store access the work calendar. These instructions allow a Apple user to access a Windows machine.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Doesn't it also sync email? Pictures etc. If you delete an email on one device it deletes it on the others.

attachment.php

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

But would it enable him to "share" Teresa's phone info (texts, etc..) with other devices? e.g. ones he could access?

I understand pairing to the extent when I enable my bluetooth headset it pairs with my phone but I can't read from my headset. KWIM? I don't know if I was clear trying to explain that.

Yeah, I may have misspoke using the word "clone" to describe his actions because I'm not sure exactly what that means re digital devices. I've just always felt he could access all of her info from other devices w/o her direct knowledge or permission.

Since his good old buddy was the IT guy. I would find it rather odd if he wasn't able to get her log in credentials to access all her info, including her iPhone (iTunes account).

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Janewiththedogs
Back