Sentencing and beyond- JA General Discussion #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for you Hope, enjoy!!! (well really for everyone)

View attachment 98157

LOL. Truth be told, by the middle of next week I'm going to be in Mesa, in front of TA's house, looking for where the never-free-again murderous may have parked, and then, because it's on my way (ish), I'll be driving through Kingman and to Hoover Dam.

Thinking I may stop at that special pizza place the wanted TA to take her to, but he never did, because she cheated herself out of going by playing mind games with him. ;)

Don't forget about us, H4M - we will need pictures. Actually, I'd love to see highlights from the whole trip.

LOL. Truth be told, by the middle of next week I'm going to be in Mesa, in front of TA's house, looking for where the never-free-again murderous may have parked, and then, because it's on my way (ish), I'll be driving through Kingman and to Hoover Dam.

Thinking I may stop at that special pizza place the wanted TA to take her to, but he never did, because she cheated herself out of going by playing mind games with him. ;)

BBM

Maybe you can find the gun and the knife while you're at it? lol

Don't forget about us, H4M - we will need pictures. Actually, I'd love to see highlights from the whole trip.

I'll post unrelated pics on sidebar (cinnamon buns, BBQ, whatever, etc) along the way, when i can get wifi.

I'll post photos from Mesa here. Plans have changed quite literally a dozen times, but just dates, not destinations. Still should be in Mesa next Wednesday or Thursday. Will give a heads up when I arrive there, in case anyone has requests for photos or about checking things out.

Hmm. Like...I could look up the mechanic who worked on TA's BMW, for example..;)

(PS....Gigi- -if i find the gun and knife on one of my off-road rock hunting excursions, I'll be sure to let you know.:)

Have I told you lately I love you? :D I hope your first day on the road has been smooth sailing (so to speak). Can't wait for updates!

Have I told you lately I love you? :D I hope your first day on the road has been smooth sailing (so to speak). Can't wait for updates!

Hi, sister Geevee. I hope you know that feeling is totally mutual. :)

I still haven't left yet. DH and DS have been in California for days now, but I'm staying here longer because I am the world's biggest cat wuss, and want to shorten the length of time all of us are away from our 5 cat terrorists. DH won't be back until July 30, and DS and I will be trekking until August 7 or so.

That's an eternity for our furballs, I'm afraid. :(.

The last time DS and I were away for weeks, Ziggy, one of our Maine coon cats who is especially close to me, was so stunned that i was still alive, and so angry with me for being away, that when we returned she ran away from me at first, then ignored me, then, when I laid down on the floor to be on her level, she marched up to me and (for real), slapped me in the face with one paw, then turned away, tail sticking straight up in the air, and strolled away.

I'm having dark thoughts about returning to an angry mob of 5 cats. ;)

Still on schedule though, to be in Mesa by next Wednesday or Thursday.

H4M have a great trip and post updates!
Wow 36....another 40 to go? Imagine knowing you'll be in prison for every birthday.
Maybe 29 more- one for every stab she so viciously served to Travis.
She is where she belongs.
Hope that is a funny story! But I know what you mean because when we come back from vacation (whereby we pay a dog walker to come 3x day as we don't kennel our dog and he gets to stay in his airconditioned home of course) the dog is mad at us and ignores us for a bit too. But your cat swatting you is hilarious!
Travel safe can't wait till next week now!

Hi, Looking all over cant find "Friends for Travis" any help out there? TIA/

Hi, Looking all over cant find "Friends for Travis" any help out there? TIA/

Which site, specifically? The book related site "ourfriend.com" (Hughes' book), or "Justice 4 Travis," or...the site on which many of his friends left testimonials?

Have a great time. Maybe you'll see a convenient campground potty along the way to Hoover, peer in and see: a Purple Plum knife, a little 'ol gun, and the stripes on a pair of sweat pants.

Ironic really that Jodi Arias gets life without parole for murdering her boyfriend in the shower whereas Oscar Pistorius gets 6 years for murdering his girlfriend in the toilet.

Location. Location. Location.

Now, if both of these disgusting excuses for human beings had done their evil deeds in Florida...they might have each in turn walked away without as much as a slap on the wrist.

I just saw the second half of 48 Hours: Hard Evidence "Unraveling The Lies of Jodi Arias" on TLC, mostly (at least the part I saw) was a rehash of the trial and all of the lies she told throughout, but interesting to watch. Linda Kelly Baden shared her thoughts (the huge mistake of the defense attacking the victim, etc.), the one thing they did not mention was her parting shot at sentencing of saying Travis was alive when she struck the final blow, proving everything she said about that afternoon (and The Fog) was an enormous lie (kind of ironic given the title of the piece). All in all not a waste of time though. I can't find it on YouTube to link, wish I'd seen the first half, just because, like lots of us still here, I'm not quite over it yet.

I watch those shows too, for a variety of reasons. Some are bad, some not bad, some actually reasonably accurate. But what I notice in all of them is how they all miss some important aspect, sometimes a small detail and sometimes something glaring. The missing detail(s) could go far toward greater understanding of how something went down, when, and in some situations, why. To understand the deed you must have some understanding of the mindset of the doer. I have never been able to figure out why the documentaries, even the best ones, leave out very few details but the ones they leave out are often the ones that would be the most telling.

JMO

Hi, sister Geevee. I hope you know that feeling is totally mutual. :)

I still haven't left yet. DH and DS have been in California for days now, but I'm staying here longer because I am the world's biggest cat wuss, and want to shorten the length of time all of us are away from our 5 cat terrorists. DH won't be back until July 30, and DS and I will be trekking until August 7 or so.

That's an eternity for our furballs, I'm afraid. :(.

The last time DS and I were away for weeks, Ziggy, one of our Maine coon cats who is especially close to me, was so stunned that i was still alive, and so angry with me for being away, that when we returned she ran away from me at first, then ignored me, then, when I laid down on the floor to be on her level, she marched up to me and (for real), slapped me in the face with one paw, then turned away, tail sticking straight up in the air, and strolled away.

I'm having dark thoughts about returning to an angry mob of 5 cats. ;)

Still on schedule though, to be in Mesa by next Wednesday or Thursday.

LOL Now that is hilarious! I hope they'll be in a more forgiving mood on your return from this trek. Cannot wait to see the pics of areas you think she may have parked/hidden her rental - I so wish we had more pics of the condition of the inside of his garage from that day, his bike being laid down really makes me think he came upon her in there after a morning bike ride - which again lays waste to her version of that day.

Anyways, happy trails from the sisterhood, Hope!

Do you know where that pic of his garage can be located? I've not seen that one. Thanks in advance.

Hi Everyone! I've been lurking on these threads lately & wanted to add something--there was a battle between JM & JA on the stand where JM was insisting that TA "took a lot of coaxing" to have his photograph taken in the shower. JA seemed to combine two instances--her coaxing Travis to take the shaving pic and her coaxing Travis to take the shower pics. The reason I think she combined these two photo sessions is the fact that she told Det. Flores that before the photo shoot, she was downstairs with Travis, "chilling on the couch" with all the furniture stacked up while Travis cleaned the floor with that floor cleaner. If she is to be believed, before BOTH the shaving pics and the shower pics, they were downstairs cleaning the floor. Since the murder scene depicted the downstairs cleaning session, it's my opinion that she combined the two instances & just made JM go round and round with her. Does this make any sense?

Is there anything new going on here?

I took a break from WS for a while

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there anything new going on here?

I took a break from WS for a while

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hiya Josie! Just waiting on the appeal to progress...nobody has found the weapons yet to set her free! lmao

Wait, H4M, you mean you don't have a cat-walker for your cats?

anigif_enhanced-9822-1412379656-12.gif

Attachments

• anigif_enhanced-9822-1412379656-12.gif
    anigif_enhanced-9822-1412379656-12.gif
    2.3 MB · Views: 17
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors