Found Deceased Canada - Taliyah Marsman, 5, & Sara Baillie, 34, Calgary, 11 July 2016 #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I FOUND HIM
how do I link FB profile from iPhone? Do I need to go in from Safari instead of my FB app?

another tragedy that didnt need to happen. :( The world is a cruel cruel place. RIP sweet baby girl. x

Also interesting, why are part of his conditions not to have contact with Colin Marsman??
(Just heard that on CBC news)

Poor little girl :(

[video=twitter;753806033160507393]https://twitter.com/CBCMeg/status/753806033160507393[/video]

Odd.

I mean on the surface you'd understand why, but afaik this isn't particularly common. Also of note that police requested this, presumably to continue their investigation?

Alice Ramnit, that was my reaction too. How dare he. Its infuriating.

How did you find that Facebook page exactly? Not much on it. Are we sure that's him?

Now that is information I would like to know. I wonder if the two dated and the men were having a hard time. Just makes me so great full I have a good relationship with my husbands ex wife. I know a lot of couples have a hard time when the other moves on. You know the drama... Perhaps this is one of those situations

And with FB you can make your settings so that no one can find you in a search. So you just add whoever you want, no one can find and add you and you don't show up in friends lists.

Ok I think I have this figured out. Sorry been a long time since I've Been on this site. Last time was the Noelle Paquette case. I think I'm getting the hang of this now.

True y

I'm really stretching here...
Colin Marsman and Sara Baillie had just gone to court for custody with a history of DV. Does anyone have any insight to the outcome of the court date? If there is now a no contact order between CM and Edward Downey could that indicate some sort of arrangement between the two?

[video=twitter;753808206392995840]https://twitter.com/CTVJamie/status/753808206392995840[/video]

And with FB you can make your settings so that no one can find you in a search. So you just add whoever you want, no one can find and add you and you don't show up in friends lists.

Ok I think I have this figured out. Sorry been a long time since I've Been on this site. Last time was the Noelle Paquette case. I think I'm getting the hang of this now.

True you can hide in SM pretty well if you want to. Given his age as well he might not be as active as some other people. Although I know people much older with SM accounts... I dunno.

This is so sad though. Just crazy these things go on in the world. It's been one thing after another lately. I been glued to the news and SM over a bunch of happenings. BLM issues ect.
Urg. Just tonight something happened in France and many people died. Just craziness I can't take it anymore!

Does anyone else find it strange that CM said he did NOT know the person they arrested yet it says they had to stay away from each other? I guess maybe CM didn't even think about Downey maybe he was thinkin someone more close to the family. I dunno it's a little off to me.

I'm so sad. :(
I have a feeling this was a literal "over my dead body" situation. I think he killed SB just to get TM. :(

Does anyone else find it strange that CM said he did NOT know the person they arrested yet it says they had to stay away from each other? I guess maybe CM didn't even think about Downey maybe he was thinkin someone more close to the family. I dunno it's a little off to me.

Was just about to jump on here to post this before I fall asleep hah.

He did say that he didn't know the suspect in custody, did he not? I imagine he would have been told who the person was well before we knew, no?

I'll have to go back and listen to his interview again - maybe he just meant he wasn't told the name of the person who police took into custody as a suspect.

Choose "reply with quote" instead of "reply".

I'm so sad. :(
I have a feeling this was a literal "over my dead body" situation. I think he killed SB just to get TM. :(

Very very sad! Crazy the landlord didn't hear anything. Obvs he was someone she trusted.. I'd like more details in this case but sadly we might not get them for a very long time. Canada is well known for its PB on cases! Mostly I want to know WHY? Why would someone do this. HOW could someone do something like this. What the hell goes through someone's mind I couldn't imagine!

I was literally throwing up reading some of the findings from the NP case, it's just boggles my mind the things people do. I don't freeking get it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa