Found Deceased AZ - Allison Feldman, 31, Scottsdale, 18 Feb 2015 #4 *Arrest*

This possibility could go toward the killer taking her iPhone6 upon leaving the CS. However, why couldn't LEO subpoena her records from At&T or whoever was her phone carrier and also records from her account at JDate?

I've deduced that Allison was raped, strangled and her precious self was left nude. How very traumatizing for all of her loved ones.

There were a large number of break ins in her area during the time of Allison's murder but police refused to say if her home had been one of them. I support ALL law enforcement officials to make the proper decision in every case they encounter. After a year and a half, what could it hurt to release the break-in information?

Did any sleuths determine if there were any or many Registered SOs in her neighborhood at the TOD? Also, do we know the time in which she spoke to her father and/or the time that their call ended on Tuesday evening? TIA

http://www.abc15.com/news/region-no...olice-confirm-they-have-sample-of-killers-dna
I believe Allison talked to her mom around 8 pm, and her dad texted her at 10 and he recieved a fail notice that it did not go thru. The next day, on Wed. everyone became alarmed because no one could reach her.
Justice for Allison........

Oops, I put wrong link in my above post regarding when Allison last talked to her family. I meant to post this one, although it is not specific. I posted a link in thread 3 #1030 with a link with times but it doesn't work any longer.
Also, Allison died of head trauma, with alot of blood and a "cloth" around her head. I don't recall strangulation. She did fight for her life as reported.
The case is cold, as most of us agree, I think LE should release more info.
http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...ews-scottsdale-murder-family-speaks/23787219/

Family racked with questions over Scottsdale woman's death
Posted: Feb 20, 2015 12:53 PM CST

"Police had no previous interactions with Allison Feldman, authorities said. But at the request of her boyfriend, she installed an alarm system at her home about six weeks ago, her father said."

http://www.azfamily.com/story/28400511/family-racked-with-questions-over-scottsdale-womans-death

Then, on the same day:

Mystery as murdered saleswoman, 31, found in suburban Arizona home weeks before her engagement
PUBLISHED: 17:28 EST, 20 February 2015

"Feldman, who comes from Minnesota but has lived in Arizona since college, was encouraged to get an alarm system by her boyfriend, but hadn't got round to taking the advice".

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-home-family-seeks-answers.html#ixzz4DP7lHrlY

Did she or didn't she have a security alarm installed?

Yes, she did. It was through Cox, the cable/Internet company that serves this area and offers home security as well. The sign was in her front yard. However, it's not clear as to if her alarm was set that night.

This possibility could go toward the killer taking her iPhone6 upon leaving the CS. However, why couldn't LEO subpoena her records from At&T or whoever was her phone carrier and also records from her account at JDate?

There were a large number of break ins in her area during the time of Allison's murder but police refused to say if her home had been one of them. I support ALL law enforcement officials to make the proper decision in every case they encounter. After a year and a half, what could it hurt to release the break-in information?

LE can get her cell phone and Internet records. I can't imagine that they haven't already. They haven't, to my knowledge, released what they discovered from those records if anything. They also have not released anything about recent Internet searches on her phone or computer, or other social media or dating site activity.

In terms of break-ins, there was a burglary ring operating in her area at that time. The perps were caught shortly after she was murdered, and I believe they were cleared of involvement in other area crimes. I would have to search for the article that stated that, though. Regardless, I'm fairly certain that LE investigated them in regard to any additional possibilities. Additionally, break-ins are common in that part of town and most happen during the day when people are at work.

But I am thinking it could be someone she knew quite a bit better better than a casual guy in passing, or someone from a market she frequented.

I personally don't think she was killed by a random person. If it wasn't someone close to her, I believe it was someone she knew well.

Since the boyfriend has been cleared, I presume the PD obtained his DNA sample.
To my knowledge, he has not been cleared. No one has. No one has been cleared, no one has been declared a suspect. The police have obtained DNA samples, but I do not believe they have officially cleared anyone.

Here's my take on it. Allison comes from the upper Midwest where everybody is friendly with their neighbors. It's a given, it's like a rule, I know that from my experience. The post on her obituary by her condo neighbor says she was a great neighbor. They really liked her. If one of her neighbors came to her door, that night, I truly believe Allison would have opened the door. IMO, I think it was a neighbor who found her attractive and knew she lived there alone and of course saw the boyfriend leave. Wonder if LE got any of the neighbors DNA or if they checked out anyone that moved since the murder.

I have a stupid question. LE has indicated that they "have the DNA". If I Recall Correctly, they also indicated that the Perp was male. Obviously, the boyfriend's DNA was all over the house since he was there often. Has LE "cleared" him or does anyone have the impression that the boyfriend is cleared? How would LE be able to differentiate between the boyfriend's DNA and the Perp?

To add a couple other thoughts to my post above: Was boyfriend ever asked for DNA sample? Did he volunteer a DNA sample? Where did LE find the DNA that they suspect is the perp's? That's what confuses me - "how do they know which DNA is the perp and which DNA is not?" Also, I am following another case on web sleuths and just prior to the victim's murder the husband made the same overtures of concern for the the victim's safety...."i told her to get an alarm" "I told her to be careful". Almost feigning concern and setting the stage....JMO. Unrelated. Does AF family still own the house where the crime took place? Is it for personal reasons or is it to have the scene available if they go to trial? What are others thoughts??

The last I heard the family still owned the home. I have not heard that it's been sold or that it is for sale. The way they tell DNA from the boyfriend is to get a sample from him. Then compare to DNA from the crime scene. There must be some sort of DNA left on Allison or somewhere in the crime seen that police assume it is from the killer. Then compare the crime scene DNA with people known to Allison or possible suspects. Each people has unique DNA ( except for identical twins/triplets because they all came from the same cells).

To add a couple other thoughts to my post above: Was boyfriend ever asked for DNA sample? Did he volunteer a DNA sample? Where did LE find the DNA that they suspect is the perp's? That's what confuses me - "how do they know which DNA is the perp and which DNA is not?" Also, I am following another case on web sleuths and just prior to the victim's murder the husband made the same overtures of concern for the the victim's safety...."i told her to get an alarm" "I told her to be careful". Almost feigning concern and setting the stage....JMO. Unrelated. Does AF family still own the house where the crime took place? Is it for personal reasons or is it to have the scene available if they go to trial? What are others thoughts??

They have the boyfriend's DNA AND they have the killer's DNA.

Police requested "voluntary" DNA samples! You have to be kidding. Do they think the killer will volunteer? LOL. This should have been done involuntarily to all the neighbors. Is it no wonder they haven't found her killer yet.

Just reviewing...

Snipped...
...Right away, police look at the man who found Allison dead, her fiancé-to-be, Alex.

"He was completely cooperative," said McWilliams. "We've interviewed him several times in reference to this case. In addition he consented to a forensic nurse exam and he has since provided his fingerprints and DNA for comparison and analysis. He has cooperated with us throughout the entire investigation."

http://crimewatchdaily.com/2016/03/28/unsolved-young-woman-found-murdered-in-scottsdale-home/

How about those billboards that were suppose to go up in January 2016????

:thinking:

Do they not need a break in the investigation???

How about those billboards that were suppose to go up in January 2016????

:thinking:

Do they not need a break in the investigation???

Yeah, exactly, why no billboards???!!! Silent witness said they were going up, why didn't they?Even **IF*** they are working a suspect ( which I pray they are), why not put them up for leads, on a now.....what seems like a cold case. :tantrum:

DANG IT....added for frustration!!! No justice!!

This is an article on the FBI's VICAP, but there is a section on Allison Feldman's murder. I had suspected that it was someone that knew her, but she may not necessarily know him. Or at least he is not part of her inner circle of acquaintances:

https://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/violent-criminal-apprehension-program-part-1

Thank you for posting this because it was posted a while back and I went looking for it recently and could not find it. I thought it was pulled. When I first read it , I was excited about vcap, but then I did some brief research on it. Unfortunately it has its problems, not enough murders are entered in USA. I still hold out hope though.
So many mixed feelings even with in LE whether or not she knew him. Even shortly after, SPD gave mixed messages on that point.

Thank you for posting this because it was posted a while back and I went looking for it recently and could not find it. I thought it was pulled. When I first read it , I was excited about vcap, but then I did some brief research on it. Unfortunately it has its problems, not enough murders are entered in USA. I still hold out hope though.
So many mixed feelings even with in LE whether or not she knew him. Even shortly after, SPD gave mixed messages on that point.

I'm wondering where LE came up with the theory that the murderer was a visitor from out of town. Something in the trace evidence at the scene?

Going back through reports it appears that she was home for a few hours and made phone calls to a parent and a friend. Then LE said her home security system recorded someone leaving - opening a door at 1AM? But what time did they arrive and how?

I'm wondering where LE came up with the theory that the murderer was a visitor from out of town. Something in the trace evidence at the scene?

Going back through reports it appears that she was home for a few hours and made phone calls to a parent and a friend. Then LE said her home security system recorded someone leaving - opening a door at 1AM? But what time did they arrive and how?

Right, local LE often said, "isolated" "targeted", implied the killer knew her. I think they believed this, plus some how was trying to squash some of the fears the local citizens had about this murder. There were a few local meetings set up with citizens and police, yet they offered very little except the sentiment that there was no killer on the loose. I even believe hearing some quote, can't remember if it came from LE, something like there isn't a killer going to every third house.....something like that.
I think , now, the FBI has leaned MORE to an outsider, an out of towner simply because they have gone thru her entire circle of people and came up empty. Also, I do agree that the particulars of this crime, which they are holding so close to the vest, the countermeasures they speak about is leading them to think of a more experienced killer rather than a one time rage killing that is more common. So......leaves everyone confused. I hope they are not though.
IMO, I still think it someone she knew, or at the very least, someone who knew her. I could be wrong, I'm not discounting the FBI theory, but I think the killer is in her circle, maybe on the outer bounds of that circle.
Ahhhhh.....I hope they catch him!!!!!! It's so un fair he is still free, who ever he is.

No so sure about what LE has said in this case, seems to have changed at different times.... So far it appears it's not a serial killer in the area... IMO either a totally random robbery gone wrong and perp fled the area, or someone local or who knew her and did this and it's a one-time thing. Both making it very difficult to solve. Wonder if a private-eye would help?

In March, 2016 I spoke with an individual with SPD (Scottsdale PD) and at that time, the individual stated that this (AF) is the only unsolved murder in Scottsdale currently. My gut feeling is that this was someone AF knew casually (maybe for a very short period of time). Maybe nobody (not even her friends) knew about him. Maybe a fling? Maybe a co-worker or "unavailable" male whom she kept secret from even her closest friends. We know that the perp stayed at her place for a substantial period of time. I just have a hard time believing a random attacker would linger. Was this someone she may have invited over for a drink or something and things took a terrible turn??? JMO I think SPD needs to re-interview the friends, neighbors and co-workers. We need this back in the news.

I just have a hard time believing a random attacker would linger.
(snipped by me) Random killers do linger, they take showers and try to destroy evidence. EAR/ONS/GoldenStateKiller ate food and ransacked homes of people unknown to him. Personally I think it was someone living or staying close to her home, within blocks. He was watching her from the back of her home and attacked when he thought the time was right.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah
Back