Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #2 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he acted alone. As he did in the first case. And I do believe many in between. IMO

My condolences to all who loved Sierah.
I was always one to do things on my own and her passing has taught me not to take chances, no matter where you live and how safe you think you are.
Fly high girl, your life was not in vain.

Ce had no connection to this . She did not ride by his house that day altho they lived on same CR. Her parents live right next door to her grandparents, in between is corn field. When I stood where the bike was found..the corn was about 6 feet tall and it is eerily quiet out there. But standing there..even tho her home was so close..it was like being in a windowless room. Suffocating. All you saw was corn. Horrible. He was so big..she was so tiny..she must've been terrified. We must sleuth him more. This is not his first as we know..that woman 20 years ago may or may not have been his first. He did NOT stop for 20 years. There are others.
I figure that he was driving and saw her as she was going home. It was a crime of opportunity and he took his. This was NOT the first time and we all know it.

I agree with you completely! There have been others. I hope what LE found on his property will help solve other cases.

Do you think he acted alone?

I really don't know. Steelman had it pretty nailed down initially. Local. Maybe a 2 man job. Within 6-10 miles of where she was taken...he was just a tad closer. Whoever lives next door to him, I think someone said may be his brother? He is a big guy so he wouldn't have trouble subduing her especially if it was a blitz attack. I just don't know. Maybe Steelman can give us some insight into what he thinks.

My family and Ce's are devastated by this news. Everyone is exhausted..no sleep..no food barely since Tuesday. They are like zombies. I want to thank everyone here for all their thoughts and prayers and to keep praying for Ce's soul to take flight up, up and for her family and for my sister's family and dear Josh. I unfortunately cannot ever come back here and be the same person since I've joined the worst club imaginable. People...be safe...love you all

My heart is broken for you, and Ce's family too. I know we all feel the same way. Loads of prayer going up for all affected by the loss of this sweet girl.

What a beautiful smiley lady. Thoughts are with her bf who will no doubt spend his life full of what ifs

I'm new here, so I apologize if I make mistakes. I found this community when I was looking for information about Ce. My family and Ce's have been close for, well, longer than I've been around. I wasn't close with Ce, but I know what she means to many people. She was, and is a beautiful girl. Everyone involved has my prayers. I always thought that if I was in this situation, I would be right there with those calling for the death penalty, and I might be in the future, but right now, I just don't care what happens to him. I just wish I lived closer so I could hug and be there for everyone suffering with this loss.

I'm so so sorry, im in tears for her and all of you.

f
I am sorry I couldn't say anything before this. It has been hell. He just threw her out like trash in the HOT HOT SUN. He needs to PAY!

I'm new here, so I apologize if I make mistakes. I found this community when I was looking for information about Ce. My family and Ce's have been close for, well, longer than I've been around. I wasn't close with Ce, but I know what she means to many people. She was, and is a beautiful girl. Everyone involved has my prayers. I always thought that if I was in this situation, I would be right there with those calling for the death penalty, and I might be in the future, but right now, I just don't care what happens to him. I just wish I lived closer so I could hug and be there for everyone suffering with this loss.

:welcome: to Websleuths!

I think he acted alone. As he did in the first case. And I do believe many in between. IMO

That's true. He did act alone in first case we know about. People that live out there have commented that he was always a freak. One even said she was not allowed to be alone with him when she was young and she didn't want to be because he was so creepy. He would hang out his window and call and whistle at women. He has always given off an aura of "creep alert" to many of the local women that did know him.

Thanks for posting Skibaboo,

I'm playing catch up now.

Is there a link to a media story stating she has been found?
Skibaboo, where did you get this statement?

Thank you,
Tricia

Statement only

No questions

OMG NO

Remains found at 6pm last night

Strongly believe its Sierah

Ongoing ivestigation

Anticipate charges against suspect

SEARCH FOR SIERAH JOUGHIN

Authorities believe body of missing Metamora woman found. Official identification pending an autopsy.

METAMORA, Ohio — Authorities believe they’ve found the body of a local woman on Fulton County Road 7 after she went missing Tuesday, they said at a news conference today.

The grim announcement about Sierah Joughin, 20, of Metamora, was made after local, state, and federal investigators spent more than a day searching in and around the property of abduction suspect James D. Worley, 57, who lives five miles from where her purple bike was recovered. Worley was charged early Friday in the case.

A positive identification on the body, which was found about 6 p.m. Friday, won’t be made until an autopsy is conducted through the Lucas County Coroner’s office.

About 5 p.m. Friday, about an hour before the sheriff said the body was found, officials with the FBI evidence response team searched an area on County Road 7 about halfway between country roads J and K. It was one of many sites around the area searched since her disappearance, including the property of suspect James Worley.

County Road 7 was soon after cordoned off by Sheriff's deputies.

Nobody is safe. Nowhere is safe anymore. There are predators everywhere. We women have to be sooooooooo careful and watch our backs 24/7, it's just the way it is imo. Any even if you are careful, some nut job can still come along and incapicitate you and ways you can't even protect yourself from (bumping you with a vehicle, etc, etc). It's a scary world we live in. There are very, very bad and sick people out there. It is just terrifying.

I hope Sierah went fast and didn't suffer. Her remains have been found and her family can bury her now with dignity and have closure (is there such a thing as closure? Or justice? So many families still out there cannot bury their daughters. I know this is little consolation).

Tears here with all of you. Sending love and light. Montrell Jackson, one of the officers killed in Baton Rouge, posted on his sm just days before he died "Do not let hate infect your heart." The hate and anger I have been working through for 4 years (and FEAR) since Jessica Ridgeway's murder has been an hourly effort.

I feel so much sadness and anger about all of this...FREAKING !

:stormingmad:

Jashrema's nephew (Josh, described as being a sweet and loving kid) in addition to feeling the loss of his heart being ripped out, the woman in his life who he loved so much gone, taken, he must be SEEING RED right now to put it mildly.

Again, Jashrema if there one message from me you can pass along to him over and over in the years to come, this was NOT His FAULt. He haaaaas to deeply understand this or it will eat him up forever. I hope that he can heal from this as much as possible. I lost my boyfriend when I was in high school. Never got over it. And that was in an accident, not a violent death at the hands of someone else.

I really don't know. Steelman had it pretty nailed down initially. Local. Maybe a 2 man job. Within 6-10 miles of where she was taken...he was just a tad closer. Whoever lives next door to him, I think someone said may be his brother? He is a big guy so he wouldn't have trouble subduing her especially if it was a blitz attack. I just don't know. Maybe Steelman can give us some insight into what he thinks.

I do not think so of two people being involved, like you said before it was a crime of opportunity so unless someone was with him, nah I see him acting alone. He seems like he would sing like a canary so I do not see him taking this all alone, unless it is family.

Thanks for posting Skibaboo,

I'm playing catch up now.

Is there a link to a media story stating she has been found?
Skibaboo, where did you get this statement?

Thank you,
Tricia

The live presser Tricia, see link in above post. There is a replay of it

ETA: I was trying to transcribe but just lost it when I heard the bad news :(

That's true. He did act alone in first case we know about. People that live out there have commented that he was always a freak. One even said she was not allowed to be alone with him when she was young and she didn't want to be because he was so creepy. He would hang out his window and call and whistle at women. He has always given off an aura of "creep alert" to many of the local women that did know him.

There have been many cases followed here where an arrest has been made and folks feel comfortable in commenting on their observations etc. of said accused. I'm not surprised.

SEARCH FOR SIERAH JOUGHIN

Authorities believe body of missing Metamora woman found

Official identification pending an autopsy.

METAMORA, Ohio — Authorities believe they’ve found the body of a local woman on Fulton County Road 7 after she went missing Tuesday, they said at a news conference today...

By Jon Victor | BLADE STAFF WRITER

http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-F...eve-body-of-missing-Metamora-woman-found.html

I have heard similar - I read that comment from NB last night, and what she said reminded me vaguely of some other Toledo area missing persons stories. I was going to research it last night, but then there were the developments with Chelsea and I just couldn't do it.

I will take a look as soon as I can bring myself to find the case she may have been talking about - there's definitely something that sounded familiar in her comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renenoelle