MI MI - Jeffrey Willis - Suspected SK in Muskegon County, MI

Maybe the gun, that he allegedly pulled on the 16-yo-girl, wasn't loaded at the time?. Was he was attempting to load the gun as he "started to chase" her and dropped the two live rounds that were found on the road?.

BBM

Bletsch was shot in the head, and recovered bullets and shell casings at the scene matched a gun found in Willis' van, he said. And, in other new information not previously released, Hilson said there were two live .22-caliber rounds found in the road where the kidnapping victim allegedly escaped Willis' van. The teen had gotten into the van to use Willis' cell phone, authorities allege.
July 15, 2016: http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/..._in_jeffrey_willis.html#incart_river_home_pop

The papers show Willis "pulled a gun" on the teen girl he's accused of kidnapping. Then after she got away he "started to chase" the girl and told her it was a "fake gun" and he was "only joking."
July 12, 2016: http://www.wzzm13.com/news/local/mu...jeffrey-willis-by-gps-before-arrest/270795508

I just watched the video again of the flight path the 16-yo-girl ran after she jumped out of JW vehicle. About 100 yards according to the article at link so not all that far. I'm thinking that she would have been a lot quicker on her feet than JW and if he's attempting to load the gun and dropping bullets in the process well, all I can say is that she must have been overwhelmed with relief to find that house and the woman who so bravely helped her. IMO

Kidnapped girls flight path in Muskegon County
Video: http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/index.ssf/2016/06/teen_in_jeffrey_willis_kidnapp_1.html

Schmitt said she hustled the girl into a bedroom and locked the door. She called 911, telling the dispatcher that a bloody and hysterical young woman was in her home.

Schmitt said she figures the teen ran about 100 yards from where she had jumped from her kidnapper's moving vehicle. Schmitt knows the spot because that's where investigators found the teen's shoes.

From the above link:

"MUSKEGON COUNTY, MI – Why were Rebekah Bletsch's sunglasses, earbuds and electronic device in an arm band left in a neat pile on the other side of the road from where Bletsch's body was found?

That fact never before made public was mentioned by Muskegon County Prosecutor D.J. Hilson Friday during a Jeffrey Willis murder case hearing. Hilson asked the judge in the Bletsch murder case to allow evidence from another of the cases against Willis: that of the abduction of a 16-year-old girl nearly two years after Bletsch's death."

Snip

"It was only through evidence gathered during the kidnapping investigation that law enforcement was able to make the arrest in the Bletsch homicide, Hilson said. Among the evidence found at Willis' home was a file on a computer the title of which was VICS – believed to stand for victims – with a subfolder labeled with Bletsch's initials. It included the date of Bletsch's death in a "unique alphabetic code" and contained images of women who looked like Bletsch as well as Internet images of Bletsch, Hilson said."

July 15, 2016

Prosecutor asks to use abduction evidence in Bletsch case
Read more/video: http://woodtv.com/2016/07/15/prosecutor-asks-to-use-abduction-evidence-in-bletsch-case/

"After Willis’s arrest two months ago for the kidnapping, they searched his van, finding sex toys, handcuffs, syringes and two Sony camcorders."

2 Sony camcorders...surprising they haven't found anything relating to Jessica yet. Or have they, and maybe not telling us (yet) as they build their case?

"After Willis’s arrest two months ago for the kidnapping, they searched his van, finding sex toys, handcuffs, syringes and two Sony camcorders."

2 Sony camcorders...surprising they haven't found anything relating to Jessica yet. Or have they, and maybe not telling us (yet) as they build their case?

Wow this guy is a sicko! So glad that girl got away. Now he needs to be put away for life. Wonder how many people he has kidnapped etc and hasn't been found out about yet. ? He has the psycho look IMO, His eyes are evil looking.

(It's so creepy to think, that if his latest victim hadn't gotten away, what he would have done to her, and he would be roaming free right now as we speak...)

Thank you all for the updates! Much appreciated ...

I'm intrigued by the police report about Willis videotaping a woman, and the police inaction. Who took the report, who would normally act on that report? Did the friend who is a police officer know about that report? Was it part of his regular duty to be aware of a report about a man secretly videotaping and following a woman - given that Jessica Herringa was missing?

Did Willis know that he was observed, and reported for, videotaping and following a woman in a parking lot?
Did his friend in the police department jokingly, or in any other way, tell Willis that his name came up in relation to a criminal complaint?

The video taping of women was before Jessica was taken. It is not illegal to video people out in public.

Facebook post from Jessica Herringa's mom Shelley on the Find Jessica Heeringa Facebook page

Hi Everyone, This is Jes's mom, Shelly Heeringa, haven't been on the page this has been yet another heartbreaking event. To give everyone an update, I spoke to Det. Kasher last week and so far there is no connection with my daughter and the Willis case, no DNA, no articles of clothing, no Jes, nothing. I want everyone to know that just because he stopped in at the gas station doesn't mean he did it, these women and men who are clerks have hundreds of people stop every day that they do not know, thats why we tried to put a law in place to help protect them. JMO: Its not him. (This is the part of the message relevant to Willis there is a longer message at link)

https://www.facebook.com/FindJessicaHeeringa/

It's still too early to take Willis out of the picture. Why would he have her information in his computer, along with Bletsch's if he wasn't involved?

It sounds like she's in denial to me. I guess I would be to if I come to the realization if someone like Willis was potentially involved in a loved ones disappearance.

I still think he did it. The sketch is a dead ringer to him.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

It's still too early to take Willis out of the picture. Why would he have her information in his computer, along with Bletsch's if he wasn't involved?

It sounds like she's in denial to me. I guess I would be to if I come to the realization if someone like Willis was potentially involved in a loved ones disappearance.

I don't think she is in denial. I think she is clinging on to every last ounce of hope that he did not murder her daughter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am not sure where any of you are from but I grew up in Muskegon. Not to far from Willis. It has been very quiet lately. I have a gut feeling that there will be a huge break in this case soon.

I still think he did it. The sketch is a dead ringer to him.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Me too I think he looks a lot like the sketch.

I don't think she is in denial. I think she is clinging on to every last ounce of hope that he did not murder her daughter.

You're probably right I just found it interesting that after meeting the sheriff she felt strongly it wasn't him.

I am not sure where any of you are from but I grew up in Muskegon. Not to far from Willis. It has been very quiet lately. I have a gut feeling that there will be a huge break in this case soon.

It's great to have someone who knows the local area well here thanks for joining us. I hope there is a big break in the case soon the police need to figure out where he has put victims remains we might be in for a long wait though.

Me too I think he looks a lot like the sketch.

You're probably right I just found it interesting that after meeting the sheriff she felt strongly it wasn't him.

It's great to have someone who knows the local area well here thanks for joining us. I hope there is a big break in the case soon the police need to figure out where he has put victims remains we might be in for a long wait though.

I drive by the gas station where Jessica was stolen from all the time. It is no longer the Exxon. Ironically it is renamed J&H Family Store. [emoji848] It gives me the creeps.

I drive by the gas station where Jessica was stolen from all the time. It is no longer the Exxon. Ironically it is renamed J&H Family Store. [emoji848] It gives me the creeps.

Well, we all know that it was him. Including Kasher and the NSPD Detectives. Now that Muskegon PD and the State Police are involved maybe they aren't keeping NSPD 100% up to date?

I know so much more then what is on this thread. I won't post because it's against the rules.

Well, we all know that it was him. Including Kasher and the NSPD Detectives. Now that Muskegon PD and the State Police are involved maybe they aren't keeping NSPD 100% up to date?

I know so much more then what is on this thread. I won't post because it's against the rules.

Way too many coincidences for it not to be Willis IMO. Silver van, knew the victim, attempted abductions of other females, frequented the victim's place of work, looks like the sketch, etc.

Then there is the cousin? Why in the world would you risk a 20+ year career with the DOC by lying (a lot) unless you are involved? I have my theories but they are just that. Theories.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back